Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

644-iwa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 644-iwa (4439 Views)

I'm Worried For Musiwa / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa / Who Is Musiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

644-iwa by musiwa1j: 12:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Tg
Re: 644-iwa by AndreUweh(m): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2013
musiwa1j: Musiwa phone number is 01 647 933 6644- Engr Musiwa
Are you on skype?.
Re: 644-iwa by nduchucks: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Why did u hang up on me na? cheesy
Re: 644-iwa by BlackPikiN(m): 1:16am On Sep 14, 2013
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 5:06am On Sep 14, 2013
sorry. i do not know who you are. there are kidnappers in Nigeria.
i am on skype.

i left my number because God have made me powerful. that i can help people.
Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2013
to him much is given, much is expected.
Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2013
you are trying to show me, i am one of the most influential nigerian. who are you people.

i have just been a person with a good heart .
Re: 644-iwa by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 644-iwa by malele(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Hahaaahahhahahahah which kid human being this musiwa be.

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2013
i am among the top 50 most influential nigerian. this is what i discovered.

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by Yeske2(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2013
musiwa1j: Musiwa phone number is 01 647 933 6644- Engr Musiwa
The CIA must see this.

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2013
i have God inside of me. so i carry something powerful. i have help from God and he has spiritual powers. noman can run against God anointed. they will die.
Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2013
over many years God have given me millions of followers who believe in my God.
Re: 644-iwa by naptu2: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

O God! I'm going to choke to death!

3 Likes

Re: 644-iwa by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Bros Shege....are you dropping your number for the babes ti dial you up... Or what is the essence of giving out your number?

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by jmaine: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2013
The great Aare Musiwa I of nairaland grin. . . .

2 Likes

Re: 644-iwa by homesteady(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2013
The number is not going now!!
Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
i nominate myself. i dont trust anyone any more.
Re: 644-iwa by naptu2: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2013
musiwa1j: i nominate myself. i dont trust anyone any more.

Musiwa, we need you here https://www.nairaland.com/1414798/politics-chat-room-beer-parlour/29
Re: 644-iwa by Jakumo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thank you very much for the phone conversation yesterday, Aare Musiwa. It was indeed an honor and a privilege to speak to you for the first time, and thus be assured that you are indeed a real live human being, and not merely a spam generating software application.

I was enraptured to hear from the horse's mouth the details of how you tracked down your first wife with the use of satellite imagery, even as she fled and tried to hide deep in the wilderness of Canada's Great White North, forcing you to engage polar bears and walruses in hand-to-hand combat, as you trudged grimly accross the snow-bound wastelands towards your unsuspecting quarry. In light of what I now know, it would be an understatement to describe our Aare Onakakanfo as a legend in his own living room.

I look forward to my next phone interview with you, Oga Musiwa, during which I will seek that you expound on your plans for world domination by immigrants to the newly enlarged and enhanced Benin Republic, under your visionary leadership.

Long Live Aaare Musiwa, the Executive Mayor and Baaale of Totonto-Land, Canada, and may God's Almighty Electricity continue to energize and optimize your every endeavor, AAAAaaaamen.

7 Likes

Re: 644-iwa by musiwa1j: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
you see, you are really 419 or scam.. you be correct 419

polar bear, this tall building are the only bear i see. come to think of it. i have never seen a polar bear in canada. I will go up north and see one.

i will assume, that is stella damacus friend. women most marry from age 16 years like usa and canada.. what do you think i will do to Ellen Degeneres and her partner, if i was in africa. i will sleep 6 hours with them in bed. what i will do to the asss of Ellen Degeneres only the almighty God and emergency service 911, will pull me off of her and her partner. in africa

Re: 644-iwa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Aare Obakoso, the great electricity enginneer!
Re: 644-iwa by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
musiwa1j: you see, you are really 419 or scam.. when did i talk about wife with you. you be correct 419

polar bear, this tall building are the only bear i see. come to think of it. i have never seen a polar bear in canada. I will go up north and see one.

[img]http://www.hyperweb.ca/images/stories/cn_tower_toronto.jpg[/img]

Musiwa, they said your number is not available oh! Please we have many things to discuss!
Re: 644-iwa by naptu2: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jakumo: Thank you very much for the phone conversation yesterday, Aare Musiwa. It was indeed an honor and a privilege to speak to you for the first time, and thus be assured that you are indeed a real live human being, and not merely a spam generating software application.

I was enraptured to hear from the horse's mouth the details of how you tracked down your first wife with the use of satellite imagery, even as she fled and tried to hide deep in the wilderness of Canada's Great White North, forcing you to engage polar bears and walruses in hand-to-hand combat, as you trudged grimly accross the snow-bound wastelands towards your unsuspecting quarry. In light of what I now know, it would be an understatement to describe our Aare Onakakanfo as a legend in his own living room.

I look forward to my next phone interview with you, Oga Musiwa, during which I will seek that you expound on your plans for world domination by immigrants to the newly enlarged and enhanced Benin Republic, under your visionary leadership.

Long Live Aaare Musiwa, the Executive Mayor and Baaale of Totonto-Land, Canada, and may God's Almighty Electricity continue to energize and optimize your every endeavor, AAAAaaaamen.

musiwa1j: you see, you are really 419 or scam.. you be correct 419

[img]http://www.hyperweb.ca/images/stories/cn_tower_toronto.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin

Gosh! Why do you guys want to kill me?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 644-iwa by Mustay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
One night, I just wanted to have a good night rest cheesy so I searched for Musiwa in the search bar here and had a good time cheesy :-) LG - Life is good tongue
Re: 644-iwa by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Musiwa and Jakumo, you two will not kill me angry

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jakumo: Thank you very much for the phone conversation yesterday, Aare Musiwa. It was indeed an honor and a privilege to speak to you for the first time, and thus be assured that you are indeed a real live human being, and not merely a spam generating software application.

Aammmmmiiiin!!! cheesy
Re: 644-iwa by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Musiwa, your voice reminds me of the great Zik of Africa and Martin Luther King. I am awed, o great one... shocked

Musiwa for president!!! angry

tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 644-iwa by nduchucks: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove: Musiwa, your voice reminds me of the great Zik of Africa and Martin Luther King. I am awed, o great one... shocked

Musiwa for president!!! angry

tongue grin

I was also able to get through after several attempts. All I can say is that Musiwa is very authentic. I was surprised by his intelligence and discovered that he actually believes what he posts on NL

This guy is either crazy like a fox or is simply unbelievably funny. His style of writing does not jive with his spoken words.

If this guy ever aquires millions of dollars from his Canada base, I believe he'll actually try to 'free' his people.

2 Likes

Re: 644-iwa by deols(f): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
OMG. this is unbelievable.

I was hoping Musiwa is a character created by somebody.

and you actually spoke with him?

hmmmn.
Re: 644-iwa by homesteady(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
LOL!! All this people that said they spoke with Musiwa, are u pple serious?? Because I've been trying the number, and its telling me - its unavailable

2 Likes

Re: 644-iwa by naptu2: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
A few years ago (sometime around 2008-2010) Musiwa claimed that his crazy writing style was caused by a nairaland software which, he alleged, changes his words. He posted an audio clip in which he was discussing some topics from the bible.

He is quite articulate and well spoken, but his written batu is something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Dead Bodies Found Buried In Building Site In Enugu / Lifeforte International School , Ibadan / Cost Of Building 20 Rooms Capacity Hotel In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.