Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom (2699 Views)

Police Arrest 27-Year-Old Rapist In Calabar (pic) / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / Man R*pes In-law To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by ChiSun27(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2013
That boy was high on something very very very high...they should do a background check...it is not ordinary.
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by IGBOSON1: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Shadowblaqq: The incident is clearly a money ritual motivated act.

^^^That's besides the point!.....what i wanna know is how he managed to get an erecti/on!
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by Austeenxx: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
This place reeks of tribalism!

**runs out of thread**
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by Starchild01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chai.......dis is crious shocked
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by UyiIredia(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
I see. Bring a mum and son having consensual $€x and I won't be fazed. I'm that desensitized.
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by kolidave: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its what the Clergy said that annoyed me. He said and I quote 'They
allowed themselves to be used as instruments in
the hands of Satan', didn't he hear that it was rape,the man raped his mother its not as if they both had mutual agreement to do it. So which one is dey allowed devil to use them. Concerning the curse God can forgive him and remove every curse if he asks for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by cjrane: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
marious: Wonders shall never end.....maybe the guy is trying to use his mother for money ritual and as a result they told him he must sleep with his mother undecided

[size=18pt]
Perhaps, but i served in Osogbo in south-west Nigeria, so remember incest is an acceptable cultural norm in that part of Nigeria.

Those of them here in NL cannot lie that they have not practiced incest nor have not known a family practicing it. But because western culture abhor incest, they will now deny it in public.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by lertee(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom by francizy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
cjrane:

[size=18pt]
Perhaps, but i served in Osogbo in south-west Nigeria, so remember incest is an acceptable cultural norm in that part of Nigeria.

Those of them here in NL cannot lie that they have not practiced incest nor have not known a family practicing it. But because western culture abhor incest, they will now deny it in public.
[/size]

What!!!?
God forbid evil!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) / Watch The Moment Girl Shot Dead By Police Fought For Her Life / Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.