Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! (16835 Views)

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Tayogeorge(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
BI-SALAM.

I LOVE ISLAM, NOT BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO IT. BUT BECAUSE I REALISED THAT ITS A RELIGION THAT HAS TO DO WITH FACT ABOUT MAN EXISTENCE, AND I CAN SEE THAT HE WHO HAS IT IS AMONG THOSE THAT WILL BE BLESSED IN LIFE AND DEATH. YOU'RE MOST WELCOME, AS I WELCOME MYSELF TOO.

ISLAM SAID IT ALL
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Mukina

hehehe Babs u well so?
who is this friend tell me tell me i want to know
now its by force tell me or you will also be disqualified
hehehe jersey and first eleven cracks me up

Thanks for disqualifying him, creating a bigger avenue for my friend. Javalove even forgot that we are both GUNNERS FOR LIFE and that alone gives me added advantage. So Mukina, you cant disqualify me because we are gunners. grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
babs787:

@Mukina

Thanks for disqualifying him, creating a bigger avenue for my friend. Javalove even forgot that we are both GUNNERS FOR LIFE and that alone gives me added advantage. So Mukina, you can't disqualify me because we are gunners. grin

I think i know who this "friend " is grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
No, you didnt get it grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
ohhh i did grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2008
Tayogeorge:

BI-SALAM.

I LOVE ISLAM, NOT BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO IT. BUT BECAUSE I REALISED THAT ITS A RELIGION THAT HAS TO DO WITH FACT ABOUT MAN EXISTENCE, AND I CAN SEE THAT HE WHO HAS IT IS AMONG THOSE THAT WILL BE BLESSED IN LIFE AND DEATH. YOU'RE MOST WELCOME, AS I WELCOME MYSELF TOO.

ISLAM SAID IT ALL

Thanks Bro for bringing us back on track.

@mukina

why r u doing me like dis? i will cry ooooo. its unfair oooo. disqualifying me doesn't mean i would relent in my efforts to snatch u away from babs. Dont mind him, there is no friend anywhere. he wants u for himself and dat friend thing is metaphorical.

me. i m brave and bold enuf to tell u publicly i want u. babs is not.

As for the teams i mentioned. pele (sorry). olutayo abebi no vex. just tell me to denounce my club and be an arsenal fan and i will do dat. my own kind lov for u no be hide and seek lov. I'm sure u r smiling as u r reading this, a real proof that ur heart has said YES, and u laughing now right?

Just type yes in ur next post and i would read 3 suratul ikhlas for u. dats a bribe i know, but a good one innit?

babs keep off!!!!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
you love na die grin grin

now ur bribe is on Suratul Iqlas? grin

try harder tongue
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
ok suratul khaf and suratul yasin with enuf prayers which includes u giving birth to plenty HAFIS and HAFISO (Insha Allah). Consider me now, abeg
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
@Javalove

why r u doing me like this? i will cry ooooo.

Please cry. I have a big bowl here with me grin

its unfair oooo. disqualifying me doesn't mean i would relent in my efforts to snatch u away from babs.

So its not you and Babs' friend but you and Babs. Ok because you are dring me, Mukina is not answering you but Babs. You even disqualified yourself by using that yeye Ronaldo as your illustration. You better relent and look for your wife somewhere else because she has told you point blank that nothing for you cheesy

Dont mind him, there is no friend anywhere. he wants u for himself and that friend thing is metaphorical.

Ok if thats what you want, I will not give my friend again, but I myself would take over grin

me. i m brave and bold enough to tell u publicly i want u. babs is not.

What determines that? Brother, why wasting your time over already lost battle, you caused the disqualification yourself while Mukina Baby abd I remain true Gunners for life grin

As for the teams i mentioned. pele (sorry). olutayo abebi no vex. just tell me to denounce my club and be an arsenal fan and i will do that.

Its late to cry when the head is off. We do not need any new member again as we are already complete. You may try cheksie and meet Mustay to help you out. You also want to lure her by saying that you would change your club because of her, only for you to go back to your former club after the wedding but she knows that I remain a gunner till eternity. grin

my own kind lov for u no be hide and seek lov.

Says who? Na even hide and run sef grin

I'm sure you're smiling as you're reading this, a real proof that your heart has said YES, and u laughing now right?

Smiling ke? She is already annoyed with you for mentioning Ronaldo instead of Fabrepass, Nasri, Walcott etc.

Just type yes in your next post and i would read 3 suratul ikhlas for u. that is a bribe i know, but a good one innit?

You are not even worth her. How could you recite Suratul Ikhlas while your mate are reciting the whole Quran.!!

Mukina, you can see that he would be lazy if you marry him grin

babs keep off!!!!

Yes o. I am keeping off from you in order to have enough time for baby Mukina and probably making good arrangement for the coming ceremony grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
Please cry. I have a big bowl here with me Grin

mukina, do u think dis guy wud make a good husband. i said i wud cry, he's not even moved for his muslim brother, he said i shud go aheah. anyway, no need to cry anymore cos reading between the lines, mukina is mine cheesy

So its not you and Babs' friend but you and Babs. Ok because you are dring me, Mukina is not answering you but Babs. You even disqualified yourself by using that yeye Ronaldo as your illustration. You better relent and look for your wife somewhere else because she has told you point blank that nothing for you

mukina see another one oooo. Shebi i told u this guy is not bold. So all the friend thing was a like-joke or joke-lie. He wants u but too shy to say it. For lying, this guy shud be disqualified. !!!! You cant use a lying means to arrive at a trithful end, e no go work.

Ok if thats what you want, I will not give my friend again, but I myself would take over Grin

mukina didnt i tell u there is no friend anywhere cheesy This guy no sabi toast!!! come for lessons, cheesy

What determines that? Brother, why wasting your time over already lost battle, you caused the disqualification yourself while Mukina Baby abd I remain true Gunners for life

u dey call person wey neva tell u yes "Baby". All i need is for mukina to agree with her heart, and i wud have u sued for calling another man's property "Baby". Take time ooo cheesy

You are not even worth her. How could you recite Suratul Ikhlas while your mate are reciting the whole Quran.!!

Mukina, you can see that he would be lazy if you marry him

kai , d only times i recite the whole quran are in the Ramadan's. If thats wat is needed for u to say yes, mukina, may Allah make it easy for me the next Ramadan which is some weeks away!!!

so mukina u see how babs has intellihently disqualified himself. I know u v said yes in ur heart, all i need do now is get my passport stamped and with u i will be. ur commitments to d will of Allah and his messenger, Your good sense of poetry, and ur VIRTUAL beauty which i sense r enuf xterisitcs to make me want to have u. If having u is a reward from Alah, then i surely want to be in Firdaus. You can play the mukina-babs game, i dont mind, cos i know u wud eventually come home!!!!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Javalove

mukina, do u think this guy would make a good husband. i said i would cry, he's not even moved for his muslim brother, he said i should go aheah. anyway, no need to cry anymore because reading between the lines, mukina is mine

You happened to be my competitor so why should I worry for your crying in a big bowl. It further shows that you are not brave enough to have her. Must you cry jst because you are beubg disqualified? No, just re-strategise and cme out with somethung beautiful and not your ekun iyawo grin. She is not even yours because you have been disqualified.

mukina see another one oooo. Shebi i told u this guy is not bold. So all the friend thing was a like-joke or joke-lie. He wants u but too shy to say it. For lying, this guy should be disqualified. !!!! You can't use a lying means to arrive at a trithful end, e no go work.

No brother. I am planning to give her to my friend but you felt that am trying to work my way, so I decided to push you to the corner by feigning that she would be mine. My friend too read the posts and felt satisfied with the posts. cheesy
Mind you, we are both gunners for life grin grin

mukina didnt i tell u there is no friend anywhere This guy no sabi toast!!! come for lessons,

Oga, do you think I am toasting her. I have been telling you the truth. I dont waste time if I want to toast any lady of my choice and Mukina knows me and my capability as well. You have been disqualified oga grin grin. No amount of twisting can make her consider you.

RedHotchic is stil available if you still need somebody huh, pele grin

u dey call person wey never tell u yes "Baby". All i need is for mukina to agree with her heart, and i would have u sued for calling another man's property "Baby". Take time ooo

Oh, you have admitted the the battle is over and she is now another man' princess. So take heart and try again next time and thanks for admitting defeat :Dont you know that silence means acceptance in the law court. Oga just pray for the husband and Wife.

kai , d only times i recite the whole quran are in the Ramadan's. If thats what is needed for u to say yes, mukina, may Allah make it easy for me the next Ramadan which is some weeks away!!!

See yourself again. So you recite it once in a blue moon. You promised to recite the full Quran if she agrees only for you to dump it after the Nikkah. You are also waiting to recite the whole Quran in the coming Ramadhan. Khai, you be really lazy man oo grin grin

so mukina u see how babs has intellihently disqualified himself. I know u v said yes in your heart, all i need do now is get my passport stamped and with u i will be. your commitments to d will of Allah and his messenger, Your good sense of poetry, and your VIRTUAL beauty which i sense r enough xterisitcs to make me want to have u. If having u is a reward from Alah, then i surely want to be in Firdaus. You can play the mukina-babs game, i don't mind, because i know u would eventually come home!!!!

See esa (flatery). Nothing for you, you no go fit carry im load. grin. Like play like play, Mukina don dey prepare for the occasion. You would even be one of the special guests and on that day, Arsene Wenger would be on the high table to grace the occasion.

Gunners for life grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
Javalove

mukina, do u think this guy would make a good husband. i said i would cry, he's not even moved for his muslim brother, he said i should go aheah. anyway, no need to cry anymore because reading between the lines, mukina is mine

are you planning on doing a remake of Brandy and Monica's song? grin

mukina see another one oooo. Shebi i told u this guy is not bold. So all the friend thing was a like-joke or joke-lie. He wants u but too shy to say it. For lying, this guy should be disqualified. !!!! You can't use a lying means to arrive at a trithful end, e no go work.

yesss e nor go work . .corner corner business is not allowed grin grin

mukina didnt i tell u there is no friend anywhere Cheesy This guy no sabi toast!!! come for lessons, Cheesy

who go teach who? grin grin

kai , d only times i recite the whole quran are in the Ramadan's. If thats what is needed for u to say yes, mukina, may Allah make it easy for me the next Ramadan which is some weeks away!!!

Ameen , . wink

so mukina u see how babs has intelligently disqualified himself. I know u v said yes in your heart, all i need do now is get my passport stamped and with u i will be. your commitments to d will of Allah and his messenger, Your good sense of poetry, and your VIRTUAL beauty which i sense r enough xterisitcs to make me want to have u. If having u is a reward from Allah, then i surely want to be in Firdaus. You can play the mukina-babs game, i don't mind, because i know u would eventually come home!!!!

passport stamped?? shocked fear never catch you? grin grin

my grandchuren go pursue you tire grin grin

home where? grin

take ya time o
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
Babs

No brother. I am planning to give her to my friend but you felt that am trying to work my way, so I decided to push you to the corner by feigning that she would be mine. My friend too read the posts and felt satisfied with the posts. Cheesy
Mind you, we are both gunners for life

who is this friend? angry tell me now grin

Like play like play, Mukina don dey prepare for the occasion. You would even be one of the special guests and on that day, Arsene Wenger would be on the high table to grace the occasion.

Prepare for?? shocked shocked take ya time ooooo

una nor well o grin grin grin I was really sad lol Gilberto left its sad cry but you guys made me laff . here's one for both of you kiss grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
mukina2:

Javalove

yesss e nor go work . .corner corner business is not allowed grin grin

babs u dey hear?

passport stamped?? shocked fear never catch you? grin grin

fear no dey catch house owner wen he dey inside his house now. u and i know say na game u dey follow babs play. wen time reach, it would be smile all the way for me. @babs dont worry, u dont need an IV to attend our nikkah.

@mukina wats ur choice of colors so i can send for the Aso-Oke dress, nice hijab with shoes to match. Dont worry, for my family we sabi take care of women well well. my mum can testify to dat

my grandchuren go pursue you tire grin grin

i wud love that, wen my grandchildren would pursue me round d house like we r playing hide and seek. i would surely like dat

home where? grin

Home is where i am.

so mukina aw r u doing. pls dont stress urself oooo and i hope u v eaten something. how was jumat today?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javaprince(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Jaji, IM me.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
fear no dey catch house owner when he dey inside his house now. u and i know say na game u dey follow babs play. when time reach, it would be smile all the way for me. @babs don't worry, u don't need an IV to attend our nikkah

what house? take ya time o angry grin

@mukina wats your choice of colors so i can send for the Aso-Oke dress, nice hijab with shoes to match. Dont worry, for my family we sabi take care of women well well. my mum can testify to that

chei!!! shocked shocked you fast o grin grin

i nefa talk anything u dey plan colours grin grin

i would love that, when my grandchildren would pursue me round d house like we r playing hide and seek. i would surely like that

comot dere grin i meant my grandchudrens now grin when did they become urs? grin

so mukina aw r u doing. please don't stress yourself oooo and i hope u v eaten something. how was jumat today?

i am doing good wink, hehe i wont grin, yes na i don chop well well grin cheesy, Jumaat was ok smiley

how was ur own Jumaat?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javaprince(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2008
@mukina
Give "my friend" a trial. wink wink
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2008
mukina2:

i am doing good wink, hehe i wont grin, yes na i don chop well well grin cheesy, Jumaat was ok smiley

how was your own Jumaat?

dats wat m talking about. my jumat was very good. lots of things happened including a brother publicly announcing his kelimat shaada. i can tell u more. just IM me on smilewithjaji or visit www.jajitech.net to contact me.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Tirmidhi: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
I thank Allah SWT for making me a Muslim. for is He Allah that guide whom he wiil. Please Muslim read the athached document, print, photocopy and give to both muslim and non-muslim for them to know thai Islam is the only way, and the only solution to world problem. Any probelm in this world Islam has provided solution. Read your Quran always and pray Allah for firmness in his path. But Muslim ready to persevere, kufar will surely try to lead you astray. Bu Allah is with the sincere believer.

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Javalove

Kai I don miss no be small. Do you think you can change her decision of marrying me despite the fact that I am not around.

Hey, the dentity of a Tiger is not his application to Hegimony, so timidy is not a symbol of majentility meaning 'yiyo ekun bi ti ojo ko'

Let me quickly treat your posts

babs u dey hear?

Wetin be dat? Oh, you mean that she is preparing for the Nikkah? I never knew that you are aware of the preparation.

fear no dey catch house owner when he dey inside his house now.

Dont you know that the fear of Omo Onile is the beginning of wisdom? The fear of em wetin be this guy name sef, ok Babatunde Fasola, the fear of him (landlords) is the beginning of wisdom or else he would tell them to bring down your house, that it is built on carnal grin

u and i know say na game u dey follow babs play.

Ok, siddon there dey watch. You are going to be one of my RSVP and I do hope you are not having HBP because the occasion is going to be one in town. Like play, like play, Arsenal thrashed AC Milan 2- 0. I hope it wont take long before you realise the truth. Joseph the dreamer grin

when time reach, it would be smile all the way for me. @babs don't worry, u don't need an IV to attend our nikkah.

Which Nikkai, ask Mukina and she would tell you that she is really preparing to start a new life with babs. Mind you, I will not allow you to relate with her as you are doing now. Our special wedding ring is on the way, so keep your fingers crossed. Brother Olabowale, Littleb, Subzeero, Mustay, Firdaus, Samba, Sister Ayinba, Sister Stranger, Mdsock, Frizy, Davidylan, Lady, Pilgrim, May Kelly and those too numerous to mention woulod grace the occasion and we would receive ther special prayers to be read from the Holy Quran.

@mukina wats your choice of colors so i can send for the Aso-Oke dress, nice hijab with shoes to match. Dont worry, for my family we sabi take care of women well well. my mum can testify to that

Na wa o. Mukina, you can the one that says he is interested in you, asking for your choice of cloth when Babs already know that and the dress for that is on the way. Hope you are not trying to tell me that you do not her do's and dont's and you no shame to ask her in public. cheesy

You be man, so think and try getting what would be befitting. Come to me so that I would teach you colors that ladies trip for grin

i would love that, when my grandchildren would pursue me round d house like we r playing hide and seek. i would surely like that.

Which one is that? It is good that they would pursue you round your house but not our house (Mukina and I). Na you get your children, if dem like, dem fit play Tom and Jerry with you grin. It doesnt concenr Babs and Angel Mukina.

Home is where i am.

Haba, dont you know that Men keep house while women keep home. You need to come for lecture honestly. I can see that Mukina is seeing the difference between you and Babs.

so mukina aw r u doing. please don't stress yourself oooo and i hope u v eaten something. how was jumat today?

Wetin concern you? Are you planning to give her love medication if she has not eaten? Oga, take your time and do not trespass. It would not be good to be dealt a terrible blow in both ways: not having Mukina and still being punished for em em (lawyer in the house please help put correct grammar there)

Jaji, IM me

Na lie, it wont work. Go to search engine and look for the details grin. Just type Mukina and you have all info you may be needing grin (You would pay me for this free consultation o)

@mukina
Give "my friend" a trial.

Oh and that is why I love you as a brother. You have agreed that both of us should marry hence your 'give my friend a trial'. Thanks brother and you would be treated specially on that day.

that is what m talking about. my jumat was very good. lots of things
happened including a brother publicly announcing his kelimat shaada. i can tell u more. just IM me on smilewithjaji or visit www.jajitech.net to contact me.

Oga, it would not work. Alhamdulillah for the brother that found Islam.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Mukina

who is this friend? tell me now

Oh thanks so much for that. Dont let this Javalove try to separate us.

Prepare for?? take ya time ooooo

I love that. I am really taking my time preparing for the occasion

una nor well o I was really sad lol Gilberto left its sad but you guys made me laff . here's one for both of you

Yes I am not happy too and I dont know why the man sold him since we dont have 4 again. I am beginning to think that nothing for us this season if this man didnt buy players especially striker and we lack substitute as well meaning that once any of the first 11 players get injured, there would be no possible replacement and I am thinking that the man would use the combination of Fabregas, Rosicky, Nasri and maybe Song.
All the same, no shaking for our Nikkah. I even have a surprise package for you. It would be a new Life and a new house grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2008
javaprince:

@mukina
Give "my friend" a trial. wink wink
hmmmm grin Javaprince identify urself grin

javalove:

that is what m talking about. my jumat was very good. lots of things happened including a brother publicly announcing his kelimat shaada. i can tell u more. just IM me on smilewithjaji or visit www.jajitech.net to contact me.

wow, thats great .Alhamdulilah smiley
haaa this ur toasting tactics na die grin grin

Babs
Oh thanks so much for that. Dont let this Javalove try to separate us.

ehn ehn angry who be dis ur friend

I love that. I am really taking my time preparing for the occasion
haaaa why u dey turn my post na grin

Yes I am not happy too and I don't know why the man sold him since we don't have 4 again. I am beginning to think that nothing for us this season if this man didnt buy players especially striker and we lack substitute as well meaning that once any of the first 11 players get injured, there would be no possible replacement and I am thinking that the man would use the combination of Fabregas, Rosicky, Nasri and maybe Song.
All the same, no shaking for our Nikkah. I even have a surprise package for you. It would be a new Life and a new house

yeah but you know AW knows what he is doing sad. I was really sad. but hey someone will step up in to his shoes maybe sad

what Nikkah? grin urs? oh really? please invite me o,. so i can send gifts for you and ur wife grin cheesy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Mukina

haaaa why u dey turn my post na

Am I. Am just expressing my feelings for you jare.

yeah but you know AW knows what he is doing . I was really sad. but hey someone will step up in to his shoes maybe

With Babs you odnt have to be sad unlike Javalove that has nothing to offer

what Nikkah? urs? oh really? please invite me o,. so i can send gifts for you and your wife

No need of inviting you. Its between you and I (Ours). Dont mind that Javalove. He is an intruder grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by ibrahim007: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2008
i'm also proud to be a muslim too.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javaprince(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2008
mukina2:

hmmmm grin Javaprince identify yourself grin

wow, thats great .Alhamdulilah smiley
haaa this your toasting tactics na die grin grin

Babs
ehn ehn angry who be this your friend
haaaa why u dey turn my post na grin

yeah but you know AW knows what he is doing sad. I was really sad. but hey someone will step up in to his shoes maybe sad

what Nikkah? grin urs? oh really? please invite me o,. so i can send gifts for you and your wife grin cheesy

@mukina
Am sure you know me. We have had contacts/conflicts in the past. You stopped my Euro Update thread at the sports section durin Euro Cups. We've had contacts at the Arsenal thread where we both support and love the Gunners., and many more, Do u remember? Anywhere , Salam Alykum

Anyway, I just want you to give javalove a chance.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
javaprince:

@mukina
Am sure you know me. We have had contacts/conflicts in the past. You stopped my Euro Update thread at the sports section durin Euro Cups.  We've had contacts at the Arsenal thread where we both support and love the Gunners., and many more,  Do u  remember? Anywhere , Salam Alykum

Anyway, I just want you to give javalove a chance.

hmm ok , the spanish guy? grin
javalove .

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Salaam smiley
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by shuppie(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2008
I am proud to be a muslim, always have been, and always will be insha Allah,
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2008
At last, nothing for Javalove grin but wait o, who am I seeing, Javaprince. Na lie e no go work, if you like, go summon all the java of the world to come here, OYO (On Your own) for you grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2008
me sef all this Java people sef grin grin

then Babs and his friend grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
i no no where to start from now oooo.

ok

@javaprince

u r a brother indeed. thanks alot. i know mukina has accepted me. she's mine already and she knows it.

@babs

i dont do battle, i only win wars!!!!! u just fighting for a lost cause!!!!!!

Mukina and i dont care about what he-says, she-says. the only thing we care about is what we say!!!!!

my brother, its Game Over for u.

@mukina

i dont want to step on pple to get u. I dont want to use babs as a means to show to u aw fast my heart beats when i (clears throught, glass of water som1). All u got to do is to agree with ur heart. Ask urself why babs had to use the "friend" thing in d beginnig and now he wants u. I'm sure u r no kid as u wud recognize true luv if u see one.

anyway, dont lets get carried away. ho has ur day been? Hope u rested well over the weekend cos i did. Have u eaten food, and where is mine? Your solats too, dont delay dem oooo cos u sef know say i care!!!!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javaprince(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
babs Salam Alaykum My Brother.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
@mukina

i don't want to step on people to get u. I don't want to use babs as a means to show to u aw fast my heart beats when i (clears throught, glass of water som1). All u got to do is to agree with your heart. Ask yourself why babs had to use the "friend" thing in d beginnig and now he wants u. I'm sure you're no kid as u would recognize true love if u see one.

anyway, don't lets get carried away. ho has your day been? Hope u rested well over the weekend because i did. Have u eaten food, and where is mine? Your solats too, don't delay them oooo because u sef know say i care!!!!

hmm so who is Javaprince?
i nor agree nothing oh angry . true love? abeg where is it? (looks under table) grin grin

my day has been good so far . .hehehe i did . haaaaaaaaa i don chop since . .u want so? grin food don finish oh. hehehe ok o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.