Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (43192 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by highyo: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2013
a man appear before the judgement throne his name is christain orji. when he get to a line, it appeared black, indicating not worthy, angel told him he spent much time in watching ball and he's putting a clothes with satan symbol (dragon) which represent satan read revelation
then a voice said depart, a wind carried him and trew him in hell.
ref; ubani kingsley c
time is over

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Enegod(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2013
you don't mean it!!! grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by manmustwac(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2013
so what about manchester united fans then?

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by tobechi20(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2013
No matter what you say

chelsea 4 life

68 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by demelza: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2013
This one don smoke gbana finish, e no fit think again.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
This higyo guy is very high

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by CarCam: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Omexonomy: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
The logo of chelsea and manu is a caricarture of a powerful demon holding a staff (wand) this demon is so powerful that some people who went to seek for powers from the demon are usually given a short staff (wand) for conjuring. Though no relationship between the demon and football club has been establish. But why they choose to use such logo is what i can not understand.

20 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by magkhan(f): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
What will I not hear about heaven and hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...now I will go to hell for rooting for Chelsea and manU and watching all their match religiously...will my brother also go to hell for listening to cool music all the time?....op,will you also go to hell for wasting too much time on nairaland?...please tell me coz I really don't want you,my brother or my humble self to go to hell

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Omexonomy: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Is anybody in doubt
go and ask those people who had obtain spiritual power from the grave yard i.e if you know any they will trow more light on it.
But the onus of relationship btw the demons and football club is on anybody to prove.
Omexonomy: The logo of chelsea and manu is a caricarture of a powerful demon holding a staff (wand) this demon is so powerful that some people who went to seek for powers from the demon are usually given a short staff (wand) for conjuring. Though no relationship between the demon and football club has been establish. But why they choose to use such logo is what i can not understand.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Omexonomy: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Dont just wright it off.
magkhan: What will I not hear about heaven and hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...now I will go to hell for rooting for Chelsea and manU and watching all their match religiously...will my brother also go to hell for listening to cool music all the time?....op,will you also go to hell for wasting too much time on nairaland?...please tell me coz I really don't want you,my brother or my humble self to go to hell

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Rapmaestro(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2013
OPE O O.. Me i dey support kano pillars.. Omo, paradise for me jawe... But wait o..
_
_
so, somewhere in hell, devil dey shout ''mourinho my boy, no go bring Lukaku enter o or else.. Okay, Lampard oya pass am to Torres, Mikel mi.. Oya pass am, weyreh.. Maa worry, you'll get your black bot'tom badly burnt when you get here for missing that chance'' abi?
FUNNY.. E.T.T(E_d Time Th_ngs- fill in the gap)

24 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by AbuMikey(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Omo Barca na im I be oo! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Aifey(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Nairaland is becoming empty n a waste of time.
Y wuld such am empty thread make front page?

61 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2013
if you love Chelsea abeg click something!!

19 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2013
LoL
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by 01emek(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2013
End time tinx and 1st page tinx.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by sagytariusTM1: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Crap!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Josh64(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Omexonomy: Is anybody in doubt
go and ask those people who had obtain spiritual power from the grave yard i.e if you know any they will trow more light on it.
But the onus of relationship btw the demons and football club is on anybody to prove.
U know any? Pls give there phone no. Dunce!
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by vladimiros: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2013
OP Reapeat After me: I WILL NEVER SMOKE ABOKI WEED AGAIN..

OK REPEAT " I WILL NEVER SMOKE ABOKI WEED"

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Havilah93(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
KTBFFH
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by kingarizona(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
So which one is a free ticket to HEAVEN !!?

Real Madrid, Tothenham, Swasea City Jersey's undecidedundecidedundecided

Coz their jersey's are WHITE ?

TEM - The End time Missionaries lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by cold(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
So this god ignores starving kids in Africa,diseases ravaging the continent,earthqukes,floods,conflagrstion etc.But instead focuses on people wearing club jersies.Smdh! What a trivial god! Always seeking attention and indulgence.@op,i think your god needs help

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Adex097: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol...
E.T.T grin
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
nonsense
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Adex097: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
cold: So this god ignores starving kids in Africa,diseases ravaging the continent,earthqukes,floods,conflagrstion etc.But instead focuses on people wearing club jersies.Smdh! What a trivial god! Always seeking attention and indulgence.@op,i think your god needs help
Is Afrika heaven

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
cool
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by vladimiros: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
Adex097: Lol...
E.T.T grin

common, don't be afraid, shame the DEvil say it loud END TIME TINZ

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by taiocol: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
who

24 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by jazmartins: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
How many people has been to hell or heaven ?,
If yes please post the embasy here and how much money will it cost us?
It is only a drunk that will tell you he/she has been to hell or heaven yet still sitting in bedroom.
Accroding to bible if we are to say the truth no one qaulify to enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Adex097: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2013
king arizona: So which one is a free ticket to HEAVEN!!??

Real Madrid, Tothenham, Swasea city Jersey's undecidedundecidedundecided ?
Manchester United grin
a.k.a the REA DEVILS grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.