Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (43195 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by buchai: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Omexonomy: The logo of chelsea and manu is a caricarture of a powerful demon holding a staff (wand) this demon is so powerful that some people who went to seek for powers from the demon are usually given a short staff (wand) for conjuring. Though no relationship between the demon and football club has been establish. But why they choose to use such logo is what i can not understand.
Go and ask UNN why they use lion n lioness as logo.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Admin, please am just eager to get an answer from u as to why this kind of lullaby should be posted on front page while their are so many meaningful articles hidden dere.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by blackbeau1(f): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Wait oh! How many ppl are visiting Heaven and hell these days? Abi,e don turn tourist destination? Anyway,Note to all christians: stop making a mockery of God. In your overzealousness to make ppl believe there is heaven and hell,you are actually pushing them farther from God and making a mockery of him
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Pelummy(f): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2013
So,na only that thing carry am go hell? Where una see this story sef? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Bunchersstab(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Aifey: Nairaland is becoming empty n a waste of time.
Y wuld such am empty thread make front page?
mumu, why ar u here? I hate pretendas lyk u,dem force u come here?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by abdulaz: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2013
op u mad b4. Chelsea 4 life.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Conceptz(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2013
man u is nicknamed RED DEVIL, yet Im a U9ted fan till eternity.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Heliesha: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2013
hmmmmmm.is it just me

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by shinkafimoon(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
vladimiros: OP Reapeat After me: I WILL NEVER SMOKE ABOKI WEED AGAIN..

OK REPEAT " I WILL NEVER SMOKE ABOKI WEED"
U sure say no b dis guy phyno see sing "kush music"....smh
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by ubanett(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
CarCam:
the red devils symbol looks like a sat an ic creature
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by honeiboi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
chelsea own get fire for mouth,man u own no get nw,so man u cloth na d key to heaven............oya leggggoooo heaven
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by danarchy4(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT NOW UNTIL UR SOUL LEAVES UR BODY NEVER TO RETURN BACK.... THATS WHEN U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT U WERE SERVING A DEMONIC god CALL FOOTBALL WHETHER CHELSEA OR MAN U...THIS IS ONE OF THE DEVILS ANTICTS TO PULL PEOPLE FROM GOD... JUST PRAY LET GOD OPEN UR EYES..U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS RIGHT... ELSE U WILL REGRET WHY U WERE EVEN CREATED WHEN U DISCOVERED THIS TRUTH ONLY AT JUDGEMENT STAND.... PRAY GOD OPENS UR EYES THAN ARGUE WHAT U DO NOT KNOW OR SURE OF...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by highyo: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Woe to those who call good evil and evil good
who put darkness for light and light for darkness.
woe unto those who are wise in their own eyes

ish 6:20-21
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by highyo: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
honeiboi: chelsea own get fire for mouth,man u own no get nw,so man u cloth na d key to heaven............oya leggggoooo heaven
Woe to those who call good evil and evil good
who put darkness for light and light for darkness.
woe unto those who are wise in their own eyes

ish 6:20-21
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by SHAIBULIAR: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Aifey: Nairaland is becoming empty n a waste of time.
Y wuld such am empty thread make front page?
if person talk now one hediot. Wey think say him be oga go use him useless power ban you. Nairaland don dey goo small small.mtcheeeeeew
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by SHAIBULIAR: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2013
black_beau: Wait oh! How many ppl are visiting Heaven and hell these days? Abi,e don turn tourist destination? Anyway,Note to all christians: stop making a mockery of God. In your overzealousness to make ppl believe there is heaven and hell,you are actually pushing them farther from God and making a mockery of him
you are my kind of girl,are you married?pls would you marry me?attached is my pics.

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by papi365: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: you are my kind of girl,are you married?pls would you marry me?attached is my pics.
GRAND PA,HOW MANY GRAND CHILDREN U GET? U OLD PASS SYRIA.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Wan47(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2013
CL day1 was da bomb! 30goals to enjoy!
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by jungunnu: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
what a show of shame.oh yes it is only in nigeria you'll hear such errant nonsense.will god judge the jersey you put on or your acceptance of jesus as your lord and personal saviour.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by highyo: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2013
jungunnu: what a show of shame.oh yes it is only in nigeria you'll hear such errant nonsense.will god judge the jersey you put on or your acceptance of jesus as your lord and personal saviour.

Yes without Jesus, strait to hell
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by danielblessing(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
#ETT
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmaestro:
OPE O O.. Me i dey support kano pillars.. Omo, paradise for me jawe... But wait o..
_
_
so, somewhere in hell, devil dey shout ''mourinho my boy, no go bring Lukaku enter o or else.. Okay, Lampard oya pass am to Torres, Mikel mi.. Oya pass am, weyreh.. Maa worry, you'll get your black bot'tom badly burnt when you get here for missing that chance'' abi?
FUNNY.. E.T.T(E_d Time Th_ngs- fill in the gap)
hahaha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.