Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) (1594 Views)

How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam / Earn 1.8m Anually / Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by netboy2013: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Perhaps what might be running through your mind is: "this 419 scammers have come again with their tricks", because such huge profit seems to sound "too good to be true" but it is absolutely not the case, This is 100% real and happening live in Abuja! And we are already into it. Let us briefly explain how it works.

Telexfree is an American based telecommunications MLM company that is barely 5 months now in Nigeria.Their technology enables one to make unlimited calls to both local and international lines via their software installed on your PC, they are also into web advertising too. They brought an opportunity for everyone to earn from their company by promoting their technology on a Multi Level Marketing platform. You invest by subscribing to a promoter calling pack (is just like a license). you can visit their website: www.telexfree.com

With a consortium of 11 investors of N240,000 (two hundred and forty thousand Naira) each, you are fully rest assured of attaining N1,200,000 (One million two hundred thousand Naira) each within 1 year when you invest on Telexfree without doing anything, We mean absolutely nothing!! Telexfree team brokers takes care of the rest (Invest, then relax and watch). Yes! the power of combined effort cannot be overemphasized with investment on Telexfree.

This system works when 11 investors come together to form a team on Telexfree. Which implies that for the system to kick off, the team of 11 investors have to be on ground, and this success is attained as a result of the participation of each investor member of the team whose value is indispensable. There are several teams already running at Telexfree head office, here in Abuja.

Looking for a profitable investment? or have some funds and don't know how to invest with it? Dont worry, Telexfree is a perfect way of amplifying your few hundreds of thousands to millions within a year ( this is the first of its kind in the country). What we are trying to do is assemble teams of serious and positive minded investors that wants to benefit from the opportunity Telexfree brought into the country.

An investor don't give anybody a dime, they simply open and fund an account with their personal data and Identity independently from other investor members that constitute the team.

We simply fix investors within teams of 11 people, you would meet and get to know each of your team members before the system kicks off and prior to then, we conduct seminars to properly educate investors about Telexfree as a whole and on how such earning would be attained within 1 year.

Want to join a team? simply give us a call, we invite you to Telexfree head office on appointment.

Call: 08059226898, 07044383945. (Please lousy questions would not be entertained, we are only interested in serious positive minded people)

Telexfree office: 2nd Floor, Wema Bank building, almost opposite new World Trade Center, Central Business District, Garki Abuja.

BIG THANKS TO TELEXFREE
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by remioshy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi, you don't have a branch office ,in Lagos, my partner is interested but stays in Lagos, also cann I have detailed info pls. w.remmy@yahoo.com
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by netboy2013: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
remioshy: Hi, you don't have a branch office ,in Lagos, my partner is interested but stays in Lagos, also cann I have detailed info pls. w.remmy@yahoo.com
Telexfree members might be in Lagos, but unfortunately the system of a consortium with 11 investors forming teams will most likely require your physical presence at the head office in Abuja; As you would have to register and also get to know other members within your team.
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by nairacountry(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
I will definately give you a call first thing tomorrow Morning. My office is also in Garki2 beside Kia motors.
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by netboy2013: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
nairacountry: I will definately give you a call first thing tomorrow Morning. My office is also in Garki2 beside Kia motors.
ok
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by netboy2013: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
@remioshy, I have forwarded a more detailed info to you email address.
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by remioshy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi, yes I have gone through the info sent and replied you, may give it a go, just to know the procedures to getting started
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by tomi4biz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
remioshy: Hi, you don't have a branch office ,in Lagos, my partner is interested but stays in Lagos, also cann I have detailed info pls. w.remmy@yahoo.com

You can get more information about telexfree by clicking on my signature link below this trend.We also have a very large team here in Lagos.Click on the link below this forum (my signature below) and enter your valid email to receive more details about this opportunity.
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by akintoyesunday: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
with my past experienced lead me to search more on google for details about telexfree like www.fruadwatcher.com and i saw many things that called for more careful,many question is that,how can someone withdral his earning money here nigeria? is anyone are already withdral their bonus money from their back office to nigeria bank account? is the software is working in nigeria as at now or not? if yes email me omegafarm2000@gmail.com i dont say anybody wish to join shouldnt join because is all about risk but i advice every one to some scam site through google
Re: Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) by acmev2(m): 5:07am On Oct 04, 2013
I'm In.

(1) (Reply)

Breasts Enlargement Gel With Virginal Pack / D-link Gsm Cdma Voip Gateway Dvg - 6008g Networking / Face Mask Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.