Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Football Manager 2014 Update - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2014 Update (1650 Views)

Help!!! Football Manager 2014 / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager 2014 Update by 9ineGames: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
And this is the one all you football fans have been waiting for.I don’t know how many times I have to say “you’re not listening to what i’m saying” (team-talk) but apparently communication is key, even though it’s something I’m reluctant to do because it has become so monotonous (press conferences). Sometimes we even blame each other (injury crisis) when actually it was our own fault (very high training intensity)... LOL
... And so many more features Football Manager 2014 has been dated for release by Sega today ,Sega who've announced that it will be available on October 31 for the PC, Mac and for the first time, Linux . I get so many requests for the release date on Twitter, but we'll only ever announce a date when we're sure we're going to hit it," said Sports Interactive studio director Miles Jacobson. "We're now at that point, so I'm delighted to announce the release date of October 31st and also announce loads more retailers who will be offering people who pre-order the chance to play the Beta version of the game two weeks ahead of Football Manager 2014 's official release date."
Originally announced in mid-August, the game is being billed as "the most feature-packed and technically advanced release in the series' history" and sees over a thousand improvements over that of last year's entry, including cloud save capability so players can resume their career from any computer with the game installed, a new zoom system to change the size of the interface for different displays, Mac book Retinas and televisions with Steam's Big Picture mode. Sega has also unveiled detailed information about the game's new features and released a video highlighting the advancements made YouTube video exporting was also revealed, allowing fans to upload custom packages, including goals shown from multiple camera angles.Football Manager 2014 is also coming to PS Vita, though no release date has been announced. The game promises an almost identical feature set to Football Manager Classic in Football Manager 14, with game saves compatible across both games. A career saves can also be transferred and resumed on Football Manager Classic on Vita.Football Manager 2014 is claimed to be the "most authentic" yet, with over 1,000 new features and changes.
*Credits:www.9inegames.com/pre-view/football-manager-2014-update/

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2014 Update by Shekson(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
I need FM13 dat doesn't crash. Pls help
Re: Football Manager 2014 Update by 9ineGames: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
are you based in lagos?
Shekson: I need FM13 dat doesn't crash. Pls help
Re: Football Manager 2014 Update by Shekson(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
9ineGames: are you based in lagos?
Nope. Buht I can come to Lagos. Where @ Lag?
Re: Football Manager 2014 Update by 9ineGames: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
if you are not in Lagos state(we can find a way to ship to you)call us on 08112134300 , 08069308070 , 08099849377.we are new in the market and want to make sure we are fully available in Lagos + plus ready for the market b4 moving to other states and countries within afarica

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Come Back In Fifa On Ps4? / (pics) Do You Remember This? / How Many Of U Played This Game. Talk True Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.