Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (11194 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Orji Uzo Kalu with some of his toys.

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by newleaf247: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
kidnappers take note!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by chei: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
newleaf247: kidnappers take note!

Some people are "unkidnappable". Orji Uzor is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by angelTI(f): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
This man can flex sha. I remember his bikini picture that surfaced here sometimes ago.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by lomprico(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
O is for outomobile
C is for cingapor
K is for kontainer
Wanne wat r u tuking?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
He messed everything up with that suit.That's d same suit my ex worn to our Val date that ended d relationship.orji why are u doing this to me I still love him.Are u sure he didn't send you to torment me? how I can't even comment about ur toys.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Kolade9(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^ your ex worn?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is somebody that wants to build a nation posing with oyinbo made machines like a reformed street pharmacist who became a successful hip hop star. Very shallow and petty.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by yiboboy: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
redsun: This is somebody that wants to build a nation posing with oyinbo made machines like a reformed street pharmacist who became a successful hip hop star. Very shallow and petty.

Only sensible post on thread thus far! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by obitwo: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Typical heebo man

Loud

If his garage was Subomi Balogun's, I can imagine what he'll be doing

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
redsun: This is somebody that wants to build a nation posing with oyinbo made machines like a reformed street pharmacist who became a successful hip hop star. Very shallow and petty.
Go and make your own money. Stop hating undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by redsun(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
It is nigerian thing. Nigerian leaders are gangsters,that is why they trip over material things they can make possible themselves if really they understand what the game is really all about.

They game is fundamentally about making things,not just buying with stolen monies at the expense of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Danhumprey: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Money talk,bullshits work! undecided
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2013

welcome to naija polithief cribs cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
obitwo: Typical heebo man

Loud

If his garage was Subomi Balogun's, I can imagine what he'll be doing

According to Forbes list he is # 4. And he does not take bank loan or get govt patronage like Otedola/Dangote. So who the crap is Subomi Balogun? You Yorubas always think Nigeria begins and ends in Lagos. Ignorant olodos

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by obitwo: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Francis-1:

According to Forbes list he is # 4. And he does not take bank loan or get govt patronage like Otedola/Dangote. So who the crap is Subomi Balogun? You Yorubas always think Nigeria begins and ends in Lagos. Ignorant olodos

After looting Abia State dry and passing the baton to another looter

Where and what was Slok before he became governor?

Now he's oppressing you with the same money he excavated (not scooped) and you're here applauding him

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
obitwo:

After looting Abia State dry and passing the baton to another looter

Where was Slok before he became governor?

When he made his first billions while not a governor, Otedola, and others were still in diapers.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by obitwo: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Francis-1:

When he made his first billions while not a governor, Otedola, and others were still in diapers.

Oya tell me what Slok is really about?

Government patronage in shipping isn't it?

His airline is dead, his newspaper is struggling and he has properties that aren't inhabited

So tell me how he survives without government patronage and the loot he made away with from Abacha days
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Francis-1:

http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/

abeg is this the list or was the list composed in your village square?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
oyb:

http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/

abeg is this the list or was the list composed in your village square?

Dude,

I don't Really care about any list of rich Nigerians. I was talking about a list circulating here on NL for Nigeria not Africa. I am busy making my own money and not like you idle OYB hopping from one website to another. grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
obitwo:

Oya tell me what Slok is really about?

Government patronage in shipping isn't it?

His airline is dead, his newspaper is struggling and he has properties that aren't inhabited

So tell me how he survives without government patronage and the loot he made away with from Abacha days

Tell me who Adenuga was 15 years ago until he began fronting for IBB (Glo is owned by IBB)
Otedola was the son of a former Gov, suddenly he became a billionaire. You must be a f/oolish undiscerning man

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by newleaf247: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
who is 100% certain that the dude in the picture is indeed ex-gov kalu?
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Francis-1:

Dude,

I don't Really care about any list of rich Nigerians. I was talking about a list circulating here on NL for Nigeria not Africa. I am busy making my own money and not like you idle OYB hopping from one website to another. grin grin grin grin

money in what - rumourmongering cheesy cheesy cheesy

look at this tool - comical nna thinking he is in his village square where he wont get called out on his desperate lies

there are more than 4 nigerians on that list and your looter is nowhere to be found

effing spare parts trader forming tongue
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
newleaf247: who is 100% certain that the dude in the picture is indeed ex-gov kalu?

He is, the photo is all over the net in websites related to him. There is the same photo in another angle
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kalu has gone beyond Naija

Sealing a biz deal in Belgium recently

KALU SEALS A MEGA BUSINESS DEAL IN BELGIUM

The former governor of Abia state and chairman SLOK HOLDING Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu yesterday sealed a mega business deal that will see SLOK shipping becoming a major player in the Belgium shipping sector.

The deal was finalized during a meeting yesterday in Belgium between Dr. Kalu and his Belgium partners Nick Pareyt, Afflisio Giovanni, and Bouvier Christian. Kalu, who was pleased at the deal said after the meeting: We are breaking new grounds in the Europe Business circle. Business and politics the best combination for greatness.

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Slok Oil

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kalu's bank in Gambia acquires bank in Sao Tome

The story started in 1992 when Mark Nwagbara invited Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu to rescue the crises ridden Hallmark Bank. After due deligence, Dr. Kalu pumped in huge funds into the bank, buying 69% of its shares and immediately repositioned the bank to the envy of all in the sector. However, at the heat of the infamous 3rd term agenda of the former presdent Olusegun Obasanjo, the bank's operations were suspended in Nigeria due to the revocation of its operating licence by the government of the day to punish Kalu for his bold and unrelenting campaign againts the 3rd term agenda and his fearless outspokenness in the defense of Igbo interests.

Orji Uzor Kalu immediately moved the Bank's operations toThe Gambia as First International Bank FIB and today, the bank has become the no1 Pan West African Bank after Ecobank with Branches across most of the west African countries. Last week, the Bank added another feather to its cap. It added a new country to her operations by the acquistion of one of the biggest banks in Sao Tome: The Island Bank.

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
ORJI UZOR KALU SEALS A MEGA BUSINESS DEAL WITH NAUTICA AFRICA SHIPYARD SOUTH AFRICA

The former governor of Abia state and the International co-ordinator of the Apex Igbo Socio-political organisation (Ohanaeze is Socio-cultural) NJIKO IGBO, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu earlier today sealed a mega business deal with the South African company NAUTICA AFRICA SHIPYARD in Cape Town South Africa. Dr. Kalu representing SLOK Nig LTD, a wholly owned indigenous company (her Shipping corporation is one of west Africas largest transporters of oil and gas to China and other countries), was recieved at NAUTICA by Mr. James Fisher, CEO Nautic Africa. Details coming soon.

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kalu visits India to conclude deal on steel rolling mill

Written by
Friday, 26 April 2013 02:57
font size decrease font size increase font size
Print
Email

Rate this item

(1 Vote)
раскрутка сайтов
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

PRESIDENT of Slok Group, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, will, between April 28 and May 7 visit India to finalise the deal for the establishment of a steel rolling mill in Abia State, by Prime Group, India, the owners of Prime Electric Company.

The steel rolling mill is to be cited in Kalu’s hometown, Igbere, in Abia State.

Slok Group, a dominant name in the Nigerian and international business environment, has interests in different sectors of the economy, which include manufacturing, oil and gas, trading, banking and insurance, real estate, logistics, import and export, shipping, construction and agriculture, among others.

In January, Rohan Mehta, Managing Director of Prime Group, India and a strong business partner of Slok Group, had, on the invitation of Kalu, visited Igbere to conduct a preliminary and investment analysis for the proposed multi-million dollar steel rolling mill.

Kalu will thus, be visiting India to conclude the deal.

Among those on his entourage to India, a statement by his Special Adviser, Oyekunle Oyewumi, said will be Chief David Uche, Mr J. Raju, Mr Sali Abba, and Mr Peter Nowsu.

They will arrive India on April 28 to follow up discussions with Prime Electric Company and other top leading companies in New Delhi, Punjab, Hyderabad and Mumbai.

Kalu and his team will also use the opportunity to hold discussions with the Bank of India, financial partners of the proposed project, the Tata Group and the Renaissance Group.
Mehta will host a dinner in honour of Kalu at the Tata Majal Hotel, New Delhi, on April 29.

The dinner will be attended by Nigeria’s Ambassador to India, leading Indian investors and top Indian government officials, among others.

Dr Kalu is also expected to pay courtesy calls on the Prime Minister of India, Mr Manmohan Singh and the Gandi family before leaving India on May 7.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/10434-kalu-visits-india-to-conclude-deal-on-steel-rolling-mill
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
In India for his biz deals

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Big men talking biz while OYB is yanning opata

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reception by Chairman of steel company in India

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Lack Of Foreign Investments Denying Youth Employment / 208 Court Cases Threaten APC Convention, Buni Fights Back / Boko Haram Captures Runaway Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.