Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13241 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by quivah(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
satanist: you just killed the atmosphere..... thanks
i'm a bad chatter..
Outtie smiley
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
quivah:
i'm a bad chatter..
Outtie smiley
i think i'll zoom out with you.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
hey, just arrived and erm...i'm kinda trying to figure out whether lb's main issue is ishilove cos all i could see in the 1st page is ishilove ishilove so...i ask is it about her? if yes then find a way to her heart. one more thing, lb i was just having fun on the said day...yhu ma know, buh if i offended yhu in the course, ayam very very very sorry, ok? don't get it twaisted ishiLOVE is a beauriful thang!

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
satanist: LIST OF RELIGION SECTION CABALS INCLUDE ISHILOVE, STRIKLYKMI, PETERGWU (AJIBAMS ALTERNATE MONIKER), ATMC, UJ-SIZZLE
mtscheeeww
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
ATMC: hey, just arrived and erm...i'm kinda trying to figure out whether lb's main issue is ishilove cos all i could see in the 1st page is ishilove ishilove so...i ask is it about her? if yes then find a way to her heart. one more thing, lb i was just having fun on the said day...yhu ma know, buh if i offended yhu in the course, ayam very very very sorry, ok? don't get it twaisted ishiLOVE is a beauriful thang!

Shut up
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shut up
u r back hahaha...u r sooooo without integrityyyy, geez! i thought u were d+++
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
the apology wasnt even for yhu to see cos i thot yhu werent coming back...ok, dt aside, what wad the shut up about? ishilove or...
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
ATMC: u r back hahaha...u r sooooo without integrityyyy, geez! i thought u were d+++

Lol.......lol......

Anyhow, its good u apologised.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
ATMC: the apology wasnt even for yhu to see cos i thot yhu werent coming back...ok, dt aside, what wad the shut up about? ishilove or...

Oh so you didnt even apologise truly?

Jeez, you and ishi are the same......goodluck to whoever gets married to you two. No remorse kai.........

Are u related to jezebel?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh so you didnt even apologise truly?

Jeez, you and ishi are the same......goodluck to whoever gets married to you two. No remorse kai.........

Are u related to jezebel?
do i look like ur cousin? is jezebel not ur aunt? mtsceew
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
ATMC: do i look like ur cousin? is jezebel not ur aunt? mtsceew

Yawn.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ATMC(f): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn.
mtscjeeew
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Seun:

Can anyone deny that logicboy is a troll who has no respect for the community or rules of nairaland, always trying to upset everyone??

Yes i can deny he is not a troll

na wa for some people sha
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Caracta:
Are you the female satanist?
grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
free2ryhme:

Yes i can deny he is not a troll

na wa for some people sha
lolz
Don't know about that, but...

@ Seun...He does make things interesting.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2013
lol
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2013
GOod Night Africa!!!

**ZZZZzzzzzz**
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 16, 2013
gwad,I never knew one could catch more fun in sections like this. I read from the first page to the 17th page,popcorn sef finish on top the matter.
Back to the original thread,I need mor incriminating evidence cos that is the only way the gist can be complete.
As for the NL christians YES, they are HYPOCRITES you trade insults with a fellow and yet claim you are following christ damn it..
If christ was alive today,he would treat majority of his acclaimed followers like bread in the oven.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 3:41am On Sep 16, 2013
sexytabhi:
If christ was alive today,he would treat majority of his acclaimed followers like bread in the oven. [/color][/font]
He is alive today.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 16, 2013
texanomaly:
He is alive today.

Tell me where you saw him if he is alive today. Which country is he living in?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 3:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Tell me where you saw him if he is alive today. Which country is he living in?
Hello LB.

*sighs*
Here we go

How are you?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 16, 2013
texanomaly:
Hello LB.

*sighs*
Here we go

How are you?

Hey, I am cool. I have nothing against you since you were one of the few christians who saw what was wrong and said your mind. You gave me hope in a time of butthurt.
Depressing butthurt.

Anyhoo, I still cant believe in Jezus......dats why i asked the questions.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2013
texanomaly:
He is alive today.
The last time I read of him; he disapeared to the sky and he will come back later. So please which country is he exactly? Since you wrote that he is alive today undecided
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 3:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hey, I am cool. I have nothing against you since you were one of the few christians who saw what was wrong and said your mind. You gave me hope in a time of butthurt.
Depressing butthurt.

Anyhoo, I still cant believe in Jezus......dats why i asked the questions.

Well I wish I had answers that would satisfy you. We both know that ain't gonna happen. So...

Nice to have you back. You make things interesting around here.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 16, 2013
texanomaly:

Well I wish I had answers that would satisfy you. We both know that ain't gonna happen. So...

Nice to have you back. You make things interesting around here.

No probs.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

No probs.
You only ask because you love confrontation. You don't want to become a Christian. Lets be honest here. If you were sincere in your query I would discuss it with you. I'm just not interested in arguing religion.

If you are interested in having a conversation that doesn't involve us locking horns, I'm in. I get the feeling though, that if it doesn't further your agenda, you are not interested. Too bad, I bet you would be an interesting guy to know.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 16, 2013
texanomaly:
You only ask because you love confrontation. You don't want to become a Christian. Lets be honest here. If you were sincere in your query I would discuss it with you. I'm just not interested in arguing religion.

If you are interested in having a conversation that doesn't involve us locking horns, I'm in. I get the feeling though, that if it doesn't further your agenda, you are not interested. Too bad, I bet you would be an interesting guy to know.

Thanks.

You got me. My agenda is simple- to get people to see the truth about religion and I dont mind the confrontation.

However, I am not interested in locking horns with you. I have the hard headed christian apologists on the religion section for that
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ayobase(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2013
In a nutshell, Logicboy left NL to never return again, but eventually everly back again....u r welcome boy!

I'm out!

I'm praying for u.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by musa7m(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
GracieX3:
Hi all,
Logicboy is a troubled young man but I was surprised to hear that he left Nairaland. He left after some issues with people on the religion section. I know that he was an aggressive atheist on this section. After some email conversations with him, he revealed why he left nairaland just like that.

With his permission, I am posting the one of the emails he sent to me. Edited with my username and insults censored

I dont support atheists or LB, I am just conveying his message since he said that he has ignored most people emailing him why he left. Such drama! I wish God touches his heart soon. CChai!! We christians should behave better!
what is LB
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by musa7m(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
GracieX3:
Hi all,
Logicboy is a troubled young man but I was surprised to hear that he left Nairaland. He left after some issues with people on the religion section. I know that he was an aggressive atheist on this section. After some email conversations with him, he revealed why he left nairaland just like that.

With his permission, I am posting the one of the emails he sent to me. Edited with my username and insults censored

I dont support atheists or LB, I am just conveying his message since he said that he has ignored most people emailing him why he left. Such drama! I wish God touches his heart soon. CChai!! We christians should behave better!
what's LB ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Construction Companies And Rainmakers: Facts Or Fictions? / Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / A Thread For Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.