Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) (1775 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by omanifrank(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is one of the Most Critical Accident I have witnessed in my Entire Life, A Man who claimed to be Mr. Bassey was Involved in an Auto Accident while travelling to Lagos for his traditional marriage. He was Rescued by Good Samaritans along Ibadan Expressway.

[center][/center]

One Prayer for everyone, God in his infinite mercy will guide us through this Ember Months and Beyond.

We shall never die of accident. Come 1st January 2014, ,

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=866
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by RoyalRoy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Damn!!!!!!!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Toktee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm,God see this guy thru,and guild us ur children oh God,bros i the feel ur pains
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
God!!! But †ђξ
Person that put †ђξ
Leg infront of †ђξ
Man is å wicked person oo
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by RoyalRoy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lolaabokoku: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
God!!! But †ђξ
Person that put †ђξ
Leg infront of †ђξ
Man is å wicked person oo

But where would they have put the leg now?
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Whoa!!! He was prolly in shock when the picture was taken, I can't imagine how else he can possibly be conscious or not screaming in anguish. May God heal him and help him adapt to life as an amputee sad.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Miraclebaby1109: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
A Mighty Amen
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Tinkybabe(f): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omg! I don't know what to say to this..I'm surprised the man is still conscious after such a ghastly accident.

Well,thank God he didn't lose his life but again...
I hope he finds it less painful adjusting to life as an amputee..Really sad!
May God heal him.
The picture tho- too graphic.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by jumzzy448: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2013
God of heaven.........thank you.
Thank God he's still alive. There are so many people that their accident wasn't even up to this; but where are they today
In every situation, we should always give thanks to God.
The Lord shall be his strength.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by 234GT(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
This could be photoshop!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Shekson(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dnt blive dis s**t. hau cld he not have lost consciousness Photoshop tinzzzz
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!god Help Him!!(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
That is the work of bitter ex girl friends who felt 'used and bitter' after being dumped.apparently one of them knows how to visit babalawos and mamalawos very well

(1) (Reply)

Common Personal Things You Can't Share With People No Matter How Close. / Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death / Can Nigeria Really Claim The Achievements Of "Nigerians" In Diaspora?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.