Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me (19283 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by lobell: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
A 43-year-old woman, Omolara Acchoyame, recently dazed her husband before the Igando Customary Court in Lagos State, when she alleged that sex with her husband was torture.

Omolara, who had filed for divorce proceedings against her husband, Solomon Acchoyame, alleged that he exhibited strange behaviours while making love to her.
She alleged that he waited for her to sleep, then without waking her up, just opens her clothes and had sex with her, adding that she never enjoyed this.

Omolara further told the court that her husband had three things which he used during sex for lubrication, listing them as aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder, adding that these things made her hate having sex with him.

She testified that she met her husband 14 years ago and bore him three children, adding that their major quarrel was based on the fact that he didn’t know what he’s doing for a living.

“We fought most times before I left home because I don’t know what he does for a living. He goes to his village three times a week and I don’t know the reason for this since his parents are dead and when he comes back, he would say he does not have any money.

“ I would go to my sister to borrow money for him for his next trip. Yet, he will come back and curse me and my family and he doesn’t come home until midnight.

“My husband does nothing for a living. Please dissolve the marriage so that I can start my life all over again,” she said.

In his defence, the 44 year-old husband stated that when he met his wife at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State, things were going on well for him and it was with his money that he trained her in the university.

Solomon said that after a while, he started experiencing financial difficulties and he couldn’t complete his education.

“I want to perform my obligations as a father and husband, but I am handicapped,” he said.
The case was adjourned till September 25

THIS CANT POSSIBLY BE TRUE! ABI?
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Anyi3(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Why doesn't he try to use LOKO balm? Both of them wouldn't even make it to court afterwards.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by NoQualms1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Big lie. How can any of them stand the pain from aboniki and co?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by israel007: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
I appreciate you trying to put your imagination to work.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by kreamidiva(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ouch! cry #holding my kini ko# this thing na die! cry
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by switdil(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Em for try ata ijosi
Na dat wan go do
Mtchewww
Rubbish
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by OCTAVO: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
No Qualms: Big lie. How can any of them stand the pain from aboniki and co?
Her husband may be wearing a condom. He mightn't feel any pain at all.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by jumzzy448: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Make she self dey rub cameroon pepper for d man kini.....
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Kanwulia: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn Ehn?
Which wan be this one again?

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKU. . . .TELL ME SOMETHING WEY NIGERIAN MAN NOR FIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? cheesy

What is all this? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Jeezyy(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by 3Dimension: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2013
I find it hard to believe this woman.
Wetin women no go talk just to hv dir way?

Bottomline of this story be say the guy no dey drop anything for house again. And the girl don dey fustrated. She wan dey go.
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by simp: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2013
correct trips
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by EfemenaXY: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Okay, so if this story is true, the bottom line here is that the 44 year old man is taking out his frustrations with life on his wife? And does this through s.ex using aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder?

Wicked soul. lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by zeb04(f): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Goin 2 d village 3times a week nd comin home by midnight? Who does dat. Anyways dat is sm damn mysterious ish.btw that womans kitten must b red hot by now
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by ChideraFavour(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
No Qualms: Big lie. How can any of them stand the pain from aboniki and co?
suprisely they would hv also stand the pain of pepper too, some people are very good in compiling lies sha
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by NoQualms1(f): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
Her husband may be wearing a condom. He mightn't feel any pain at all.
shocked The woman na mumu then. How can any sane person allow that ? Even if she is not strong, what happened to her teeth?
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
jumzzy448: Make she self dey rub cameroon pepper for d man kini.....
Nonsense
grin
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
kulyie: grin

As I see the topic for this thread, I bet my one naira say I go see you for this thread. You never disappoint tongue.

OP....I just wonder how the aboniki no affect the man
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by baby124: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well the guy didn't deny it. Maybe his joblessness is making him creative. Some like it hot, some like it cold and some like to endanger their lives. He's just a sick freak. Lmao. 14yrs of aboniki though. Now the money has cleared her eye is open. Two nasty freaks.
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by deeptesting(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
The Court should just let them go their separate ways,i hate divorcing but most times it becomes the only available option.
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by ochukoccna: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder,
WTF!
That one na torture nah! embarassed angry
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

As I see the topic for this thread, I bet my one naira say I go see you for this thread. You never disappoint tongue.

OP....I just wonder how the aboniki no affect the man
grin yes ke grin me dey always like kpekus jist/ matter grin

wait first,who be the person wey delete my post,who be the 1d1o,,t.abi eni na yawere ni :@
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Dantedasz(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2013
This Aboniki story is a lie from the pit of hell. Neither party can stand the heat generated by the balm.
If you are tired of your marriage and fed up that your husband can no longer meet financial obligations to you walk away from the marriage with dignity. No judge can hold you in an unhappy marriage so walk away. This Aboniki story is certainly not needed.
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by ASUGOUDO: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Introducing the most active balm.
Power balm

1 Share

Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by kristen12(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
WTF!!! I don't even want to imagine it.
What rubbish.
Re: My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me by Ileri2020: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Aboniki! Inside that sacred place!!!! Ha!!! It's worse than pepper and the woman endured for 14 years!
Maybe na just aboniki container but na Shea butter dey inside.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.