Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12481 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
I just sinned this sunday morning.rained serious curse on someone here on Nairaland.Lord forgive me.I actually don't mean any of it.probably shouldn't have said anything.Lord forgive me.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats the reason why i opposed the title. The word 'christian' and 'gay' does not coexist.

And I ask again..WHY!

Anyway, this is pointless. You can just stay by the side and watch.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm not really in a good mood to reply @IDnoble.probably tomao.you are just being blinded.I'll help u with that later.cheers.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
masonkz:

And I ask again..WHY!

Anyway, this is pointless. You can just stay by the side and watch.
Simply put. God loves people. He welcomes them. But they should not expect to live with Him and expect Him to bend his standards by allowing some things in their lives.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dont worry friends. Like i said, i aint judging no one.
What i say is from my conviction. I dont argue with people because they are gay. I dont even dislike them. Why should i?
The issue here is some of you think i'm attacking your persons, whereas i'm just stating my disagreement to the thread title.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
idnoble135:
Simply put. God loves people. He welcomes them. But they should not expect to live with Him and expect Him to bend his standards by allowing some things in their lives.

Allowing, you say. If only it was "allowed". Maybe it would have been cool to "disallow".
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm not really in a good mood to reply @IDnoble.probably tomao.you are just being blinded.I'll help u with that later.cheers.
please ignore IDnoble, he is trying to derial the thread so that the mod's will move it to the sexuality section

www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/231
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hettymoore: Personally I don't feel you can be gay and identify as a christian, christianity is a religion that does not accept gays. There is no way u can twist it,it just doesn't have room for gays. But u can be gay and still have a good relationship with jesus,because u don't have to be called a christian to do that. Serve God the best way u can,do good and be the best u can be but u can not expect christians to accept u cs according to the holy book its a sin. Christians don't want u but that doesn't mean God don't, God is who ever u want him to be.
He is my bread when I'm hungry,my shelter from the wind,he is my anchor in life's deep ocean but most of all he is my best friend.
hmmm good example of a reasonable Christian
nice words
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm not really in a good mood to reply @IDnoble.probably tomao.you are just being blinded.I'll help u with that later.cheers.
Goodnight bro. Sweet dreams.
#hopefully i'm still on this thread by tomorrow.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
masonkz:

Allowing, you say. If only it was "allowed". Maybe it would have been cool to "disallow".
i did not get you clearly.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yooguyz:
please ignore IDnoble, he is trying to derial the thread so that the mod's will move it to the sexuality section

alright then. I give up!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yooguyz:

I should have known. Smh.

I'm off to bed.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
idnoble135:
People say the God of the old testament is not the same as the God of the new testament,they say we used to live in law then but now in grace. I think maybe God wants us to live in love and tolerance.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
9jadelta: hmmm good example of a reasonable Christian
nice words
Tnx
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2013
my day was fine and stressful kind of. We held our leadership meeting. During ministration i felt an overwhelming sense of guilt and unworthiness to do the lord's work. But i had to remind myself that he called me and before he called me he must have known about my orientation. I just have to strive hard to walk worthy of his calling.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
People say the God of the old testament is not the same as the God of the new testament,they say we used to live in law then but now in grace. I think maybe God wants us to live in love and tolerance.
I get your point. And thats why i'm not going to make any comment anymore.
I was even not against anyone. But the title. But hey, ama gonna keep mute henceforth.
Happy chatting to everyone on the thread.
Lol..
It is well.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Goodnight bro. Sweet dreams.
#hopefully i'm still on this thread by tomorrow.
kk.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by UyiIredia(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Candour: I think Its even illegal to open a parallel chatbox for whatever group of Christians considering what happened to the deeper life chatbox that was forcibly closed recently

Mods, if you closed Deeperlife chatbox, its only fair this one too should be closed unless there are different laws for different people on nairaland.

The bolded is seconded. If the Deeper Life chatbox was closed the same should apply to this thread.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

I should have known. Smh.

I'm off to bed.
sweet dreams.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The bolded is seconded. If the Deeper Life chatbox was closed the same should apply to this thread.
Hum... The mod said the thread can continue to exist. I guess you just let em be.
Perhaps with this, they can also open the deeper life chat thread.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2013
yooguys are u in a relationship?

As a christian, do u really think you will make heaven?

how come the God u claimed to serve and believed to have created u made such a harsh law or should I say hate u so much after creating that u way?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
9jadelta: yooguys are u in a relationship?

As a christian, do u really think you will make heaven?

how come the God u claimed to serve and believed to have created u made such a harsh law or should I say hate u so much after creating that u way?
1. Yes am in a heterosexual relationship , we're actuallying planning to get married soon, i really love her, but am not sure if i'll tell her about the other side of me, what do you think?
2. Yes i'll make heaven.
3. To be frank with you i don't know, i ask him the same question everyday.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
1. Yes am in a heterosexual relationship , we're actuallying planning to get married soon, i really love her, but am not sure if i'll tell her about the other side of me, what do you think?
2. Yes i'll make heaven.
3. To be frank with you i don't know, i ask him the same question everyday.
wow, sorry let me ask a very personal question. do you guy have sex? or u just avoid that part with her? u can ignore that if u don't want to answer
and don't u think she deserves to know who u really are before going to the alter?

how are you so sure you will make heaven when god is fully against people like you? even or fellow Christian s can't stand people like you.

do you really think you ever gonna get an answer to that question?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by okeyxyz(m): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Candour: I think Its even illegal to open a parallel chatbox for whatever group of Christians considering what happened to the deeper life chatbox that was forcibly closed recently

Mods, if you closed Deeperlife chatbox, its only fair this one too should be closed unless there are different laws for different people on nairaland.

Why did the Mods close the deeperlife chatbox? And yes, I support the bolded, If a chatbox for a particular section of christians is closed then the same rule must apply to all sectionalized threads, including this one.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2013
mekaboy: Pastor, please are you in Nigeria? If you are what is the name of your church and location?

I will like to visit with my friends, we will like to unite and lay hands on you. Since you have tried spiritual deliverance, and it did not work, Have you tried physical beating?

The kind of beating you will receive soon, when u see man again, it will look like you have seen a big snake. Your orientation just needs physical adjustment and correct beating will solve it.
.u need to be locked up in the zoo. Last I checked, only animals reason d way u do. No offience

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2013
@topic, I am not active in church again, I go just to please parents and while in school, I bone it. I dnt live a hypocritical life. Some pastors are into gay woreva, sum ushers are choir are love dealers while some evangelist are chronic drunkard, I fell bad worshippin with them, I feel we are deceiving ourself. Woreva, let the worst happen. And nobody should prach to me plsss.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by mekaboy(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: .u need to be locked up in the zoo. Last I checked, only animals reason d way u do. No offience

Your entitled to your opinion, but he said he has been fasting and praying as a pastor to stop lusting after men and women. The pastor is even planning to marry and is hiding his other side from the lady.

Physical deliverance might be the solution to the problem. Most times when people smoke weed and it affects their brain, when they about going mad, serious beating is used to get their senses back.

If it works for them, it might work for the gay pastor.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by okeyxyz(m): 1:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
lemme clarify somethings, homosexuality is an orientation, something beyond one's control you didn't choose to be that way, its just like you didn't choose to be attracted to women its something that comes impulsely. Its just like i didn't choose to be attracted to both men and women, i found myself that way.

True!! In light of the above, I hope you can summon the same sympathy for paedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia, etc. These are all se.xual orientations that people struggle with too. And I'm not being sarcastic.

When one is gay, he chooses to be identified with the gaylifestyle, you talk about sex, you talk about labels. Well am not gay.
I know you may find the above hard to understand, i myself i still find it hard to comprehend. As a born-again, spirit-filled christian and also a pastor, i know all what the bible says about same-sex activities. I tell you after years of fasting, prayers, inner-conflict at a time i was thinking of suicide. I had to admit that my "weakness" would not go away, i had to reach the conclusion above in order to make peace with my self and still make heaven.

Now that you(and others like you) have come to terms with your se.xuality, the mission now is to put it in the right perspective. It's one thing to be gay, understanding that it's a weakness you are struggling with and looking for a solution/cure(if ever there is one), then it's another thing to try to redefine homose.xuality as a christian se.xuality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.