Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12482 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by UyiIredia(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
carr101:

You're always on every gay themed thread *sigh* u knw we knw smiley

And my question was; "where was it written in the bible dat Gays aren't christians except they quit their perversion (according to princesa), then dey become christians?"

That's was my bloody question and you and princesa failed to answer so stop tryna be smart with ur flimsy poo cos it still doesn't answer the question. Thanks smiley

Do us a favor and stop trailing every gay themed thread undecided

There is no part of the Bible that directly states what you asked but such is reasonably inferred from the Bible since it deems being gay sinful and sin should have no place in a sinful life it shouldn't be encouraged or condoned but opposed. BTW I don't follow ecery gay-themed threads, I simply don't have the time, check thru all of them or all my posts to confirm this.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Uyi Iredia, I thought u once renounced ur gayism? Why stalking....

lol @bolden,
@Uyi, is it true?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Guys I just discovered a new theory to Romans1.I want to study it fully before I post the conclusion.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Yooguyz: Guys what do you think about this article?

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/23/homophobia-africa-gay-rights
Interesting article.There are evidence of homosexuality in africa,but those fucktards like to turn tables.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Interesting article.There are evidence of homosexuality in africa,but those people like to turn tables.
ya
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Today, we do not know what the year 2014 would bring for us. But what we can do is that we can gather together to celebrate the onset and hope for blissful months ahead for each other.

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning, but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

We will open the new book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.

Happy New Year, Chat Box...

Happy New Year...
SEUN, MODS, STONED, CARR, BECKY, HEZRON, MASON, SIMON, CHIKEZIE, JAMIE, NKEM, EBUMOWA, DONJAZET, LA_CREAME, SPAGGY, GEETOYLAZ, REALKOKOBOY, ROBIAN, MR-RAINBIGXTORM, BLAYZEEN... et al

@Yooguyz,
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors and let each new year make you a better man.
Happy New Year!

@Beryl,
This New Year, I wish that mother-nature showers you with Her choicest Blessings, Fate never takes
you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Visions keeps your mind alert and bright.
Happy New Year My Friend!

And to my able and amiable work-in-progress self,

Oh Mother Galaxy,
Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye.
When this New Year in time shall end,
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.

A wonderful, hopeful, promising, prosperous, fulfilling and a very Happy New Year to me!!!

HAPPY *TROLLING* YEAR AHEAD... GSKing... hehehehecheesy

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year every one!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year everyone.may the church of Christmas become tolerant and loving as Christmas was.Amen.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun must be scared. hehe. oh well, It was fun while it lasted.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yooguyz why the sudden change of thread name.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
masonkz: Seun must be scared. hehe. oh well, It was fun while it lasted.
Okay just saw it,I'm actually laughing cause I got some good details about that.If it was last year,eh,Seun dear not,but his house his way,BTW,who has time nowadays.I got a final word for him though.He would see that.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
Sadsad NL was never worth it anyways...

Forumites(homophobes) turned me into a bitter bit..ch

I wish you all well.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by loveroftruth: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yooguyz: I opened this thread specifically for people who have questions to ask about homosexuality and for gay christians to express themselves freely without any fear of insults from "christians". And yes for homophobes who want to come out, this thread is the right thread for you.
Now note that our ( NL LGBT) understanding and interpretation of homosexuality may vary. Its important you ask questions to clarify issues. But the beauty of the thread is that anyone and everyone is free to express themselves whether from a far left-wing point of view or from the far right or inbetween. You're all welcome.

Candour: @yooguyz, are you actually gay?

Ok, i see. this is the comment.

this @Emusan friend.

anyway, i just wanted to comfirm this post.

thank you all.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
loveroftruth:

this Emusen friend.

thank you all.

Was this a fruedian slip of hand?

Please quickly log out and enter the above quote with your Bernimore moniker, quickly before Emusan sees this! grin

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by BERNIMOORE: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yooguyz:
don't get me wrong, i didn't open the thread to mock the christian faith. In real life i pastor a 3000+ congregation, and its also a real life issue am facing. Going by my understanding of the word "gay". I know its not possible. But i want a platform where people of orientation and religion like me can drop their baggage. And also for religious people to ask questions. The internet is the best place to do that, cos you are anonymous, knowing fully well that you risk loosing a lot if you come out in real life. Sharing those things on the inside makes me relieved. More of your questions are welcome

post confirmed from page one

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by loveroftruth: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2014
loveroftruth:

this @Emusan friend.

thank you all.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by BERNIMOORE: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=loveroftruth][/quote]

yooguyz a gay pastor and over 3000+ gullible members! you can see what impertiality can cause, his father was the head priest and use his position to impose a gay over the church. God SHOULD please speed up judgement against this horrible act, haba!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.