Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12472 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Since we are all entitled to our opinions, Let everyone that has fingers type. I'll be online reading some scurilious comments and for the sake of my sanity, i wont bash anyone on this thread. Seriously, when will the world have wisdom? Allergic to fools jare... Im still not a joke!!!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Since we are all entitled to our opinions, Let everyone that has fingers type. I'll be online reading some scurilious comments and for the sake of my sanity, i wont bash anyone on this thread. Seriously, when will the world have wisdom? Allergic to fools jare... Im still not a joke!!!
es usted cristiano? Sólo te pido que saber cuál es su postura sobre este tema.

@Hetty,how's your sunday going.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
How was Church y'all? As for me, I had my private time at home. Hehe.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows a good Church in Lagos that has a great choir, and I mean GREAT, do let me know. I'd like to visit. Nowadays, that's the only thing I fancy in church. I love good voices in harmony.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: How was Church y'all? As for me, I had my private time at home. Hehe.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows a good Church in Lagos that has a great choir, and I mean GREAT, do let me know. I'd like to visit. Nowadays, that's the only thing I fancy in church. I love good voices in harmony.
I'll recommend Daystar Christian Centre and Christ Embassy HQ.You'll enjoy the choir.Healing Streams of Daystar are like one of the best choirs in Nigeria presently.

Thank God,u are making an effort at even going.Praise the Lord,Halleluja.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
nnofaith: very soon you will have threads like;
christian pimps
christian whores
christian armed robbers
christian petty thieves
christian drag queens
christian peadophiles

you guys need new role models or a hug or something!
smh...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'll recommend Daystar Christian Centre and Christ Embassy HQ.You'll enjoy the choir.Healing Streams of Daystar are like one of the best choirs in Nigeria presently.

Thank God,u are making an effort at even going.Praise the Lord,Halleluja.

LOOOL grin you no well o. I used to be a serious church goer and was even in the choir back in school. Once in a while I just wanna have the feel of what I had back then. Our choir was very tight, no other church around the region could compare. Hehe. I took solos, and everyone one loved the baritone voice on a small teenage frame grin grin

I've heard about Daystar, and even watched their carol last year on TV. Quite impressive. I'll probably book my seat for the carol this year. It's the closest thing to Broadway I can get.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

LOOOL grin you no well o. I used to be a serious church goer and was even in the choir back in school. Once in a while I just wanna have the feel of what I had back then. Our choir was very tight, no other church around the region could compare. Hehe. I took solos, and everyone one loved the baritone voice on a small teenage frame grin grin

I've heard about Daystar, and even watched their carol last year on TV. Quite impressive. I'll probably book my seat for the carol this year. It's the closest thing to Broadway I can get.
wow,seems we have the choir tn together.was in the choir too.withdrew for reasons we both know.yeah.about carol's I'll Recommend,RCCG,Acme,Havilah in VI.They have the best carols ever.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: es usted cristiano? Sólo te pido que saber cuál es su postura sobre este tema.

Going fine,like every other day.tnx
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: es usted cristiano? Sólo te pido que saber cuál es su postura sobre este tema.

Creci en una familia cristiana, anque, yo havent sido a iglesia en tantos años. Estamos en el mismo lado, Lorraine. Yo soy homosexual.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: How was Church y'all? As for me, I had my private time at home. Hehe.

Well going to church is a big MUST for me anytime I'm in lagos. Dad is a pastor *not gonna mention the name of the church tho'* so he persuades and forces me to go den does the weirdest thing by making me seat in front and then his sermons seem like they are being directed to me! *sigh*
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
gay christians. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101:

Well going to church is a big MUST for me anytime I'm in lagos. Dad is a pastor *not gonna mention the name of the church tho'* so he persuades and forces me to go den does the weirdest thing by making me seat in front and then his sermons seem like they are being directed to me! *sigh*
what you saying,you don't wana go to church?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mintayo:
what you saying,you don't wana go to church?

I do buh if u were in my shoes you'll understand smiley
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Plis oooo

I want to ask a question
Please o
no insults

I am Bisexual...
So If the bible frowns @ Premarital Sex n U know it's almost Impossible 4 me To marry my bf

Is it bad to have Sex ??

Is nor my 4th...i juz said lemme ask
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Or are we just gonna hold hands

Where in the bible did you see a frown on premarital sex?

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

pls what is pre-marital sex in simple english?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101:

I do buh if u were in my shoes you'll understand smiley
actually,i do,i have been in your shoes before!wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Have fun guys. and remember to keep it religious.. tongue
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mukina, I see you kiss
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Have fun Hez, Carr and Co.

Today I know where I stand. Too many emotions have swelled through me since I saw those words ending with "...insult to Christianity". And I refuse to think less of me anymore.

I hope your Jesus accepts you guys well.

smiley

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yeh!!! Fresh air... A stand we have taken, thanks to whoever unblocked this thread. One day, we'll awaken to this great caption in our dailies...

Section *** of the Nigerian constitution finally done away with.
HOMOSEXUALITY NOW LEGAL IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Yeh!!! Fresh air... A stand we have taken, thanks to whoever unblocked this thread. One day, we'll awaken to this great caption in our dailies...

Section *** of the Nigerian constitution finally done away with.
HOMOSEXUALITY NOW LEGAL IN NIGERIA.
At your own risk ooooo.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: Have fun Hez, Carr and Co.

Today I know where I stand. Too many emotions have swelled through me since I saw those words ending with "...insult to Christianity". And I refuse to think less of me anymore.

smiley

C'mon Mas, dont be like this. You actually let them get to you? Mehn, what happened?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Saw thread locked few min ago... Owkkkkk,,, nixe one.
Guys, pray for me oo, headache is bangingg me real hard and I dnt do drugsss ***sobsHard
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: Have fun Hez, Carr and Co.

smiley
No statement on nl has hurt me the way those words did. I shed a tear wen I saw it,I just wished I wasn't gay the pain and hate is unbearable. I feel worthless
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

hmmmm
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by nnofaith: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
No statement on nl has hurt me the way those words did. I shed a tear wen I saw it,I just wished I wasn't gay the pain and hate is unbearable. I feel worthless
keep your head up lad!. everything is gona be alright.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Judas2013:

sex for me is simply a method to get high naturally. Sex is a practice that releases endorphins, that expands our brain and releases natural opiates that can relieve pain in the body. I’ve discovered that if you have one long orgasm a day, your whole life will change — your creativity, your career, your magnetism, your ability to handle crisis, your finances. Sex is the shortest and best way to access your naturally high state of being.

sex also means seeing the divine in your partner and your partner seeing the divine in you, the same consciousness of namasté in yoga. If you can approach sex in that way, miracles take place.

Any book that says sex of any form is a sin is only trying to limit the creativities of humans.

So it's even this Atheist
I thought it was a Human being sha

getting high kor
flying ni
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's the Same thing as Saying Paul n Corinthians didn't exist
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Judas2013: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

So it's even this Atheist
I thought it was a Human being sha

getting high kor
flying ni

Am i an atheist? No! I just happen to tell the truth about religion a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.