Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

"Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. (1295 Views)

15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / 2015 Batch A Corp Members To Pass Out In February? / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by lambalamb(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why "Tension" precedes every good and bad things in life.

Before you sit for Jamb there was "Tension"
To check your Jamb result there was "Tension"
You made your Jamb and the issue of passing Post-Utme became a "Tension"
You passed through many rounds of "Tension" ranging from semesters exams to final year year projects before graduating.

After Graduation you faced another round of "Tension" ranging from Service states to PPA's when obeying the clarion's call.

Now that you are about to "PASS OUT" Please tell us what "Tension" you are facing. Is it the "Tension" of getting a Job amidst millions of overqualified umemployed graduate? Is it the "Tension" of applying for your masters when you are not financially buoyant?

May God help us and EASE our "Tension"

You are Welcome.
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by babalonshee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tension on all tinxxx MSc, job Ä♌ð S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ on but ΐ knw G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ į̸̸̨ƨ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ control shaaaaa
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by Godschild2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mr Lambo!!!...its nice to hear from you again via this medium.

Oh yes! "Tension"...To me, I believe it occurs as a result of uncertainty. So many times I have asked & heard people ask the question; After Nysc, What Next?? I don't think I'm wrong if I say a greater percentage of corp members can't supply pragmatic answers to the aforementioned question. Instead we're beginning to shovel it into the family of rhetorical questions...Nigeria! I hail thee!!!

If only GOD can show us where we'll be in the next 2-3 years, I'm certain it would douse our uncertainties, hence, a decline in "Tension"

And as you prayed, only GOD can help us ease our "Tension", I hope majority of us would realize this fact and embrace it.
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by kaykash007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
POP date abeg?
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by lambalamb(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2013
POP date it's still undecided. It's likely going to be the 10th of next month cuz the date(17/10/2013) that was earlier choosed clashed with "Ileya" .

kaykash007: POP date abeg?

1 Like

Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by lambalamb(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Gods-child:
Mr Lambo!!!...its nice to hear from you again via this medium.

Oh yes! "Tension"...To me, I believe it occurs as a result of uncertainty. So many times I have asked & heard people ask the question; After Nysc, What Next?? I don't think I'm wrong if I say a greater percentage of corp members can't supply pragmatic answers to the aforementioned question. Instead we're beginning to shovel it into the family of rhetorical questions...Nigeria! I hail thee!!!

If only GOD can show us where we'll be in the next 2-3 years, I'm certain it would douse our uncertainties, hence, a decline in "Tension"

And as you prayed, only GOD can help us ease our "Tension", I hope majority of us would realize this fact and embrace it.

Well, am sure you are very much correct to some extent, at least to an agreeable one. Talking about "certainty" I would say that my knowledge over past times accumulates to the fact that nothing in life is certain, just for theoretical purpose, most occurences in life have a probability of 0.5 which is something in between certainty and uncertainty. In other to further buttress my point with practical examples let's say: for example, what's the chance of a first class degree holder getting a job after NYSC given that every other thing is constant? I guess the answer is in the obvious "= 0.5" which is something in between certainty and uncertainty. Finally, if we factor God into the equation of our life then it becomes solvable and that is where I agree with you 100 percent.

The compendium is that: with strong hope, faith and trust in our creator then we can expect to have a certain future and that will surely EASE our "Tension".

Me self I be God's child oooh! How things now?
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by lambalamb(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Oh yes! God is in control. Peace.

babalonshee: Tension on all tinxxx MSc, job Ä♌ð S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ on but ΐ knw G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ į̸̸̨ƨ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ control shaaaaa
Re: "Tension" As Batch C 2012 Corp Members Prepare To Pass Out. by Godschild2(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2013
lamba lamb:

Well, am sure you are very much correct to some extent, at least to an agreeable one. Talking about "certainty" I would say that my knowledge over past times accumulates to the fact that nothing in life is certain, just for theoretical purpose, most occurences in life have a probability of 0.5 which is something in between certainty and uncertainty. In other to further buttress my point with practical examples let's say: for example, what's the chance of a first class degree holder getting a job after NYSC given that every other thing is constant? I guess the answer is in the obvious "= 0.5" which is something in between certainty and uncertainty. Finally, if we factor God into the equations of our lives then it becomes solvable and that is where I agree with you 100 percent.

The compendium is that: with strong hope, faith and trust in our creator then we can expect to have a certain future and that will surely EASE our "Tension".

Me self I be God's child oooh! How things now?

gringrin...Bros abeg you wan scatter my head with mathematics oo!

I just dey o, na back to school things for Estate. Final clearance should start next week.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Nysc Corpers 2015 Batch A Lets Meet Here / NYSC Abiriba CDS Project (Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Training)-Photos / NYSC Releases 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course, Hosting States And Dislo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.