Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together (2579 Views)

Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme / Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince / Rita Dominic And Joke Silver Take Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by omoalajah(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
They look cute together. Don't they?I think something is up with them but i won't talk o. What do you think?

Source: http://omoalaja..com/2013/09/picture-rita-dominic-and-ice-prince.html
Get more celebrity news on BB 2335F04D

Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by ajasa4link: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2013
is.it the GOOD they are looking at on the floor? because me I no see GOOD for d pishure o undecided
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by Jeezyy(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Wtf

Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by kreamidiva(f): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2013
The same outfit she had on at the airport wey onyibo woman dey look am dey shake head!

She was also looking at the floor. Wetin she dey find

Maybe Ice Prince was the photographer for the airport pinshure

Abeg i don commot
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by dejijohns(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2013
Yuzedo ll go mad if he see dix pix oo...
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by demelza: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Good ko, Gulder ni.
Make Ice Prince go find him level jare.
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by SlyIg(f): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
dejijohns: Yuzedo ll go mad if he see dix pix oo...
If you must know, Yuzedo hired Ice Prince as his PA. Nothing is going wrong! wink
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by Stunner1(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2013
angry
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by GeneralJ(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Jeezyy: Wtf

Oboy your picture is not funny at all at all, the price of garri is affected, see when they take picture, then oga jonathan comes on nairaland and looks at it, then he forgets that he supposed to have meeting with the garri cabal, then the garri cabal can't tell the garri sellers association to increase the price of garri, so the national association of garri sellers, tells the local market association of garri importers and sellers, to reduce the price, thats how it affects the price of garri

Its all garrisodis physics 101

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Ice Prince has the temerity to go near chief yuzedo's 'rita dummynick sweetus'...someone wants to get shot

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by Lilaex: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
demelza: Good ko, Gulder ni.
Make Ice Prince go find him level jare.

Wat is rita domnic
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by okwudiriokoro(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Eyyaa,chai,,,na pray dem d pray so o,,iceprince self no gree open eye
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by MrCork: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
.huh? That ugly boy that lookalike roadside mechanic?..she has no taste anyways..I give up! angry
Re: PICTURE: Rita Dominic And Iceprince Looking Good Together by lepasharon(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Where are they looking ?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nonso Diobi Look-alike / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars / “ I Regret My Tattoos. It Is Something I Wish I Never Had” – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.