Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa (19175 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by samuelkaykay(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2013

From Abdullahi Shuaibu, Lafia

No fewer than 50 persons were feared killed in a fresh attack by the Ombatse cult group in Obi town, Obi Local Government Area of Nasarawa State at the weekend. According to an eyewitness account, many houses have been set ablaze, while many residents, including women and children have fled their homes to take refuge in nearby villages. Many of them were seen trekking over 30 kilometres to Lafia, the state capital.

Meanwhile, tension is very high in Obi, Tudun Adabu, Daddere and other villages around the area.

Sunday Sun correspondent who visited the area reports that soldiers in 11 vehicles had been deployed in Obi to maintain law and order.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ombatse-50-more-feared-killed-in-nasarawa/

is this cult approved by Government?

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by eightsin(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
This so called cult wnts to take the place of boko haram or wat? I hope they can fish out these miscrants and properly dealt with

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Caleboha(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2013
I've read excerpts of an interview with Ombatse cult head. Sounded peace loving and rational to me. I'm guessing this recent killings is an act of self defence or a reprisal. I will love to know and make public the war tactics employed by dis guys. Some brainless nomads have moved from one village to another destroying farms and lives altogether unchecked. Our security apparatus have remained impotent or sabotaged. All communities must learn to crush those blood thirsty vagabons. They must learn THE OMBATSE WAR STRATEGY! angry

27 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by fagbalex(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Caleboha: I've read excerpts of an interview with Ombatse cult head. Sounded peace loving and rational to me. I'm guessing this recent killings is an act of self defence or a reprisal. I will love to know and make public the war tactics employed by dis guys. Some brainless nomads have moved from one village to another destroying farms and lives altogether unchecked. Our security apparatus have remained impotent or sabotaged. All communities must learn to crush those blood thirsty vagabons. They must learn THE OMBATSE WAR STRATEGY! angry
so is that what you will say? you must be a fugitive like them. everybody know that this people are wicked and heartless in the way and manner of their actions and inactions. God will surely help the alago people from this wicked act of ombatse people that so much believe in charm and Juju.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2013
LABARAN MAKU

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by LMAyedun(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2013
The next news headline will be "Amnesty for the Ombatse Cult members" trust our Gov't that rewards criminality & Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by egift(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2013
All the problem in Nigeria always have the support of the government when they start.

Is this not the same people that killed nearly 100 police officers not long ago?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by idupaul: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Why won't they kill 50 when their member was just made minister of Defence

6 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Danhumprey: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Ombatse cult = Juju at work!

They seem invincible and unstoppable.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by SlyIg(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Op, hope you're not among those killed!

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Aniah4u: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2013
If this Ombatse cult was found in the US,the Americans would be considering their usefulness in her developmental agenda. The Nigerian Govt should hire these Ombatse to flush out the Boko nuisants.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by stalyf(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2013
What is happening in my father's land?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2013
This one nah boko senior brother...

I have a dream that one day Jonathan will crush every form of militancy...
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by livingstoneony(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2013
#ETT
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by martyns303(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Nigeria is gradually turning into a place of absolute terror.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Danhumprey: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2013
SlyIg: Op, hope you're not among those killed!
See your life! You no go church today ooo. tongue
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by sainty2k3(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303: Nigeria is gradually turning into a place of absolute terror.

Yes, and that's because our government has 100% tolerance to violence, though they claimed zero tolerance

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm a member of the most supreme RCCG confraternity

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ALISMILE(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Caleboha: I've read excerpts of an interview with Ombatse cult head. Sounded peace loving and rational to me. I'm guessing this recent killings is an act of self defence or a reprisal. I will love to know and make public the war tactics employed by dis guys. Some brainless nomads have moved from one village to another destroying farms and lives altogether unchecked. Our security apparatus have remained impotent or sabotaged. All communities must learn to crush those blood thirsty vagabons. They must learn THE OMBATSE WAR STRATEGY! angry
U re just a blind and dead animal. Would ve this same perspective if it were BH. The northerners idiots like u tagged 'sympathisers of BH' neva had this kind of perspective.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Standing5(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2013
Fulanis, MEND, BH, and now Ombatse.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2013
FOUNDER OF THE LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY SOUNDS PEACE LOVING
SO ARE SEVERAL HEADS OF SOME OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
THAT BRAIN IN UR HEAD IS 4 A REASON
USE IT

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Is this not a sign of our ending world/time?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Kizyte(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Can any good thing come out of Nigeria?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ALISMILE(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Aniah4u: If this Ombatse cult was found in the US,the Americans would be considering their usefulness in her developmental agenda. The Nigerian Govt should hire these Ombatse to flush out the Boko nuisants.
U re just anoda ethnic and religious bigot. Thats y u cant see anytin wrong in wat they did. But if it was BH u ll cry out ur intestines as if they ve killed ur family. Our sentiments,bias and bigotry on nairaland is begginin to reveal itself. Stupid and self centered nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by AbuMikey(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
samuelkaykay:

is this cult approved by Government?
Are cults endorsed by Goverment?

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by mencade5(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
end time tinz....

*madam abeg, give me kuli kuli N20, 2 cups of garri and sugar N10.*
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ichidodo: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Woyo Allah, What is going on?! The cup of these cultist will be full one day.Mark my words.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by rolexblink(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
[color=#990000]why my state,God have mercy.OBATSE is a sign of end time....we av to go back to JESUS for protection nt baba alakio,his ways are evil.our pastors and rev are now members,wat is dis world turning into...power is evil grin
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ALISMILE(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Babzilla:
FOUNDER OF THE LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY SOUNDS PEACE LOVING
SO ARE SEVERAL HEADS OF SOME OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
THAT BRAIN IN UR HEAD IS 4 A REASON
USE IT
It is because we ve sooooo many brains like him we re so stagnant in dis country. He refuses to see anytin wrong about them simply because they re not hausa/fulani and not muslims. I'm a southerner mysef, but that ll not make me blind to wat is bad.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2013
How do these people cope with violence?. Do they breed and strive on violence?. There's no intellect in their cranium other than blood and more blood. Are there DNA wired to kill and kill alone?

Everyday one wakes up to read nothing but death from these cursed and rejected sets of demons up north. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
[size=30pt]Abeg which artist fit do the plate number below so that from Oct 1st, I fit dey tell Police say I be Baba Alakyo nephew lipsrsealed

NASSARAWA

ALK 99 AA[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.