Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest (851 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Benita Claim She Can Sleep With Any Animal For The Sake Of Money / Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by TrueFcts(f): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2013
have you ever wanted to kill an animal? perhaps a rat, lizard, frog, wall gecko, chicken, dragon fly, millipede, snail, pussycat, stray dog, ant, goat..instantly, without touching it... what ever it might be. i'll tell you how its done without putting yourself in harms way..
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by krugar07(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2013
lab
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by krugar07(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
how do i kill red head lizard
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by TrueFcts(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2013
krugar07: how do i kill red head lizard
If its on the wall. Use rake and hold it as its there, drag it down to the ground and hold it there then u can use stone/broom to beat it till it dies.
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
How about the tiny mice that can run past you within the blink of an eye?
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by TrueFcts(f): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
dominique: How about the tiny mice that can run past you within the blink of an eye?
buy indocede capsule. mix the content with ground cray fish, place at strategic corners. u can add otapia if u lyk. all d rats will come asking 4 4givnes. or buy rat gum.
Re: How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest by dominique(f): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
TrueF@cts:
buy indocede capsule. mix the content with ground cray fish, place at strategic corners. u can add otapia if u lyk. all d rats will come asking 4 4givnes. or buy rat gum.

Lol, that's what I usually do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do We Iron Our Clothes / Show Your Solidarity With Nairaland / To All The Birthday Celebrants Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.