Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can God Forgive Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Forgive Satan (481 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / "Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2013
can God still forgive satan and take him back as an angel.cant God subdue satan totally and bend him to his rule.aint God powerful enough to stop the devil note i know and believe in God.but christian nlders should help strenghten my faith by clearing my doubt.m in deep thought
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2013
If you were God, would you forgive Satan? If you knew a former employee would tarnish your product by selling a fake, and that fake product would destroy a lot of lives, what would you do?

Think. smiley
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Ebig22: can God still forgive satan and take him back as an angel.cant God subdue satan totally and bend him to his rule.aint God powerful enough to stop the devil note i know and believe in God.but christian nlders should help strenghten my faith by clearing my doubt.m in deep thought
Lol. Once a judgement has been passed, forgiveness becomes unachievable. Can a law court forgive a criminal after passing jugdement on him?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Once a judgement has been passed, forgiveness becomes unachievable. Can a law court forgive a criminal after passing jugdement on him?

I believe there's something called a Pardon. undecided
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2013
aManFromMars:

I believe there's something called a Pardon. undecided
Ofcourse there is. But the fact that one refuses to show mercy after carryout a penalty is not a bad thing.
It is something a criminal has no right over.
And how do pardon a criminal who has been pardoned for more a million times?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by ShySteady(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse there is. But the fact that one refuses to show mercy after carryout a penalty is not a bad thing.
It is something a criminal has no right over.
And how do pardon a criminal who has been pardoned for more a million times?

The laws of the Spirit are not the same as the laws of man!
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2013
so the blood of christ cant wash all sins na.devil sins
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Shy Steady:

The laws of the Spirit are not the same as the laws of man!
How do you mean?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Ebig22: so the blood of christ cant wash all sins na.devil sins
Dude, try to be sincere. Aee you really looking for answers or you are made up on what to agree on?

(1) (Reply)

Is Betting A Sin? / Who Is Better? / 2 Christian Living And Sleeping Together But Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.