Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? (3374 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by SensualMan: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2013
SENSUAL MAN.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by bigtt76(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2013
#wakapass
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Jst passing by*eyes op n walks away*smh
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2013
bigtt76: #wakapass
Harbosede02: Jst passing by*eyes op n walks away*smh
bigtt76: #wakapass
lol.. Una dey craz.e small o
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by carzola(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Use a blind fold... And dont take that as an End time sign.
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by ichidodo: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2013
Deal with it.You can't eat bushmeat without having some stuck between your gums,can you?

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Big muscles where ? undecided
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2013
Did someone matchmake you? Were you not the one that approached her youself? Didn't you see the muscles when you were trying to win her heart?
Now you don enter her severally na that time you eyes clear unto muscle level. If you love her enough,her muscle would mean no sh'it

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Poster, Apollo catch u wen u begin runz d geh? She get muscle u no like am, so make we help u chook am syringe wey go deflate d muscle? How old are u? 14? *thinking out loud* Guy, u sure d meat u carry no b tranny? If u enter d place sight rod, just no Santa loves u. lipsrsealed
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Is this same person that complained about his girl having yam leg ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2013
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairalanders eh... grin
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2013
adaobi123: Is this same person that complained about his girl having yam leg ? undecided
lmao!!!
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Danhumprey: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
OP,you don't need to be told what to do. If you try nonsense with her,she would just give you a deadly blow and the next thing is that you would wake up and find yourself on Adaobi123's lap! tongue
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,you don't need to be told what to do. If you try nonsense with her,she would just give you a deadly blow and the next thing is that you would wake up and find yourself on Adaobi123's lap! tongue

undecided
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by fuckluv(f): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Earlier this year you complained about ur babe having yam leg, few days after you said u have a baby daughter who doesn't smile to people except to u and her mother.
Now this! Aren't u supposed to be married? Casanova undecided
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2013
fuckluv: Earlier this year you complained about ur babe having yam leg, few days after you said u have a baby daughter who doesn't smile to people except to u and her mother.
Now this! Aren't u supposed to be married? Casanova undecided
wat orda features do u need 2 knw an attention seeker??
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by fuckluv(f): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2013
adaobi123: Is this same person that complained about his girl having yam leg ? undecided
Na him o
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by fuckluv(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Harbosede02: wat orda features do u need 2 knw an attention seeker??
Ask your skull tongue
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
fuckluv: Ask your skull tongue
shocked
fuckluv: Ask your skull tongue
thnk God i av skull,do u av??
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by hunter21(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2013
if the muscles are located in her lower body, just convince her to join your jugging regimen. But if on her upper body, buy her skipping ropes.
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by fuckluv(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Harbosede02: :othnk God i av skull,do u av??
Hey missy! I dnt make it a norm to trade words with people anywhere, I merely replied to what the OP is asking the house. So let him answer his question and NEVER EVER quote me again!
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Pdizzle(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
All dese nl peeps dnt dissapoint
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2013
fuckluv: Hey missy! I dnt make it a norm to trade words with people anywhere, I merely replied to what the OP is asking the house. So let him answer his question and NEVER EVER quote me again!
hey,i knw u are kinda frustrated,itz obvious 4rm ur comment...bt don't be..2day is sundai itz nt 2 late 2 run 2 church even if d least tin u do is share d grace..itz sumfin...
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Harbosede02: hey,i knw u are kinda frustrated,itz obvious 4rm ur comment...bt don't be..2day is sundai itz nt 2 late 2 run 2 church even if d least tin u do is share d grace..itz sumfin...
fuckluv: Hey missy! I dnt make it a norm to trade words with people anywhere, I merely replied to what the OP is asking the house. So let him answer his question and NEVER EVER quote me again!
Wtf? Lmaaaaaaao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by segzicres(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol. Too many fiesty shemales on nairaland
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided
smiley
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Aedesmuskeeto: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
As in The babe get MAN PHYSIQUE

Oh dear....
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pics or it didn't happen
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by pomporiking: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
*moonwalks out of thread*
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Luxiana19(f): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexytabhi: Did someone matchmake you? Were you not the one that approached her youself? Didn't you see the muscles when you were trying to win her heart?
Now you don enter her severally na that time you eyes clear unto muscle level. If you love her enough,her muscle would mean no sh'it

abi o
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
LMAO!

Chai! Nairalanders, they never disappoint. See comments gringrin

OP is scared the babe might beat him up if he misbehaves...lolzz gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner / I Have A Very Distrustful Nature / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.