Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12137 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by oyewilliams(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Perhaps you have found out the hard way that trying to impress women we consider hot and sexy does not help. Perhaps you are still on your journey to discovery.

Many men try too hard to impress ladies in the hope of getting them to like them and later, perhaps get into bed with them. What they do not know is that being too nice to a woman, agreeing with everything she says, and being too accommodating actually pushes you further from her.

So called hot girls usually know what you will do before you do it. Many a time, it will take being different or offsetting her usual expectation to 'catch her eye.'

Being spineless, predictable and obedient to her every whim only tells her how weak, needy, boring and inferior you are to her.

Once you expose her 'superiority' over you through your actions, she will take that position and actually live it. You will then be perpetually out of her league.

So how do you avoid making the mistakes many men make?

Treat her like you would any other person. No preferential treatment!

The need to be 'yourself' cannot be over emphasized in this case. Disagree with her when you need to and make suggestions of your own.

Avoid complimenting her on her physical beauty and suckling up to her.

That is not to say you should become a complete jerk. Disagree with her in a reasonable way and make your position clear without becoming a bully.

You may even tease and poke fun at her sometimes.

So treat her like any other person and be you. That way, she doesn't gain the advantage of the higher ground where she gets to predict your every move and control affairs. She also gets to see the real you and how different you are from the pack of men she comes across daily.

source: www.all4naija.tk/stop-trying-hard-impress-women/

9 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by bigtalla(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
I have been a Mr Nice guy in the past but it didn't really work out with the ladies.... So I tried Jim Iyke's approach, BAMMM, it works like magic

9 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by annexes: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
aw does mr nyc guy act.?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by EejaNla01(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin

2sexy 's got master on issues like this,

Feeling you bro wink
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Dsage1: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
@2sexy, may God bless you guy. Since the day I've been treated them like fellow men, I enjoyed my freedom,respect, and more women in my life.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gbam... Nothing more or less
D sage: @2sexy, may God bless you guy. Since the day I've been treated them like fellow men , I enjoyed my freedom,respect, and more women in my life.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by lolaluv1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
It goes both ways. Treat them mean, keep them keen. That is for the immature though.

I couldn't be with someone like That.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Indifferent(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guys be complaing "i'm the only one that calls her, she dosen't call me on phone" How the heck do u expect her to call u, when she knows u will call her, cos u call her everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by flolancracker: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
2s£xy:
He calls too often.

He says I love you too often,

He cooks for her

He buy things for her too often.

He says yes to virtually everything she say without the slightest resistance or objection.

He is almost worshipping her...

He tries too often to protect her from making mistake... Damn! she ain't your sister.

He often want to spend too much money and his scared to tell he got no money... He could even go as far as borrowing.

And so many things...

But what he does not know is that when he does all these, the girl sees him as a weakling, a spineless, impotent man... It's more psychological which metamorphose into physical reaction.

Girls don't appreciate it when you do these.
exactly.

A thousand likes to this.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by flolancracker: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
D sage: @2sexy, may God bless you guy. Since the day I've been treated them like fellow men, I enjoyed my freedom,respect, and more women in my life.
so true.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
confused . they will later say we are nt romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
I know some women need to stop trying hard to impress male chatters on this site.

Some women know damn well some of the male chatters' comments are not flattering but overlook that for attention.

Many of these guys are lame and I am sure 20+ women have heard the same line from each of these male chatters.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Ayooxx(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chai diz shii appuned to me too o...I wanted to b dat nice caring bf o nai d bastard open mouth tell me say I too small for her...
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
It is the truth, check out this character even in dogs, the female tend to move towards the more strong, and leadership oriented one, thr alpha male. And alpha males both in man and beasts are confident and nit needy of peoples approval, the fact is average people are wired to follow the seemingly wisest man and being confident will do that, being alpha.
A woman naturally want a guy who is capable of standing his ground and lead her, its nature, u show weakness ur not getting no love. Check out ur weaker male dogs( if u have any) ud find out they never get to mate when d alpha dog is around, dats life. D weak are trampled upon.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nigerians guys are now getting wiser !!!

Now, it is woman's turn to chase ......

Civilisation choi,choi,choi,cho!!!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yeah.. True
chris baba: It is the truth, check out this character even in dogs, the female tend to move towards the more strong, and leadership oriented one, thr alpha male. And alpha males both in man and beasts are confident and nit needy of peoples approval, the fact is average people are wired to follow the seemingly wisest man and being confident will do that, being alpha.
A woman naturally want a guy who is capable of standing his ground and lead her, its nature, u show weakness ur not getting no love. Check out ur weaker male dogs( if u have any) ud find out they never get to mate when d alpha dog is around, dats life. D weak are trampled upon.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 190: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
2sexy nor dey use eye see these kind threads

na wa oh angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
190: 2sexy nor dey use eye see these kind threads

na wa oh angry angry
ROFLMAO, so freaking true! grin grin

mu ska ska ska ska grin grin *LMAO in Swahili*
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 190: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
^sholly pom pom how you dey kiss kiss
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2013
190: 2sexy nor dey use eye see these kind threads

na wa oh angry angry
Lmao! Abeg liv d bros joor! angry
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 190: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Abeg liv d bros joor! angry

yes ma'm grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2013

Being nice to women a woman isn't bad
Being too nice is where the problem lies...
Just prepare yourself to be her executive house boy, automated human cash dispenser and full time foot stool...
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by YankeeJoe(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2013
annexes: aw does mr nyc guy act.?

A guy dat does almost everytin 4 a gal at his inconviniences jus 2 impress or please her. Doin so, only makes her a superior over such a guy & she wil bcom a man over him which ought not 2 be.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
lola.luv:
It goes both ways. Treat them mean, keep them keen. That is for the immature though.

I couldn't be with someone like That.

You would, not only could. Stop deceiving yourself.

Every girl always want to claim they are the one that "is different", but yet they are just the same.

The most likely way you could not be with someone like that is if you are ugly. Then your sense and need of "certainty of affection" and privilege of saying "I can get one too" is higher than that of "looking for a challenge".

If you are fine and desirable, you will most likely like them mean.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Baba Saga, na so we see am oo.

Go here: https://www.nairaland.com/1444825/abused-wives-girlfriends-men/42

you will be shocked that some women will say they can't leave their abusers... Some say they still love them.
Sagamite:

You would, not only could. Stop deceiving yourself.

Every girl always want to claim they are the one that "is different", but yet they are just the same.

The most likely way you could not be with someone like that is if you are ugly. Then your sense and need of "certainty of affection" and privilege of saying "I can get one too" is higher than that of "looking for a challenge".

If you are fine and desirable, you will most likely like them mean.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Baba Saga, na so we see am oo.

Go here: https://www.nairaland.com/1444825/abused-wives-girlfriends-men/42

you will be shocked that some women will say they can't leave their abusers... Some say they still love them.

I have always advocated there is a subset of them that actually enjoy it even though they cry and scream domestic abuse.

The unexpected risky scenarios and the testosterone-driven animalism is sexy to them and makes them enjoy sex more.

I have met many girls with so-called horrific stories of ex-boyfriends that used to beat them but when they meet a new guy who wants to be nice to them, after testing him with disrespect and he was exhibited patience and consideration, they sack him or relegate him straight to friendship zone until they find a new baaastard that knows how to slap them.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I have always advocated there is a subset of them that actually enjoy it even though they cry and scream domestic abuse.

The unexpected risky scenarios and the testosterone-driven animalism is sexy to them and makes them enjoy sex more.

I have met many girls with so-called horrific stories of ex-boyfriends that used to beat them but when they meet a new guy who wants to be nice to them, after testing him with disrespect and he was exhibited patience and consideration, they sack him or relegate him straight to friendship zone until they find a new baaastard that knows how to slap them.

Hmmmm...........

MmmmHmmmm
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

Hmmmm...........

MmmmHmmmm

Kilode o? undecided
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Chiyung(f): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmm! I nor fit talk o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Nood Photoshoot Of A Lady That Has Set The Internet Ablaze (explicit) / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.