Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven (10611 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
CROSSING FROM HELL TO HEAVEN, FROM DEATH TO LIFE

In recent times, I have seen how people are so scared of hell courtesy stories from those who have been to hell and back to earth and also from pastors who still preach “the soul that sinneth shall die”. Several people make effort to be good and not commit any sin in a day, but they still commit one sin or the other before the sun sets. Some people still use the 10 commandments as standard of righteous and Godly life and prerequisite to making heaven.

People now focus on making heaven simply because they don’t want to go to hell. What a big miss!

The Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)

To make heaven is as pretty simple as A, B, C ...

The Bible say, if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Roms 10: 9-10) Jesus Christ died and rose again, Has victory over death. For the power of death and life have been given to him, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Phil 2 10-11).

All your good works can not save you. That is why Jesus Christ offered His life to you that your name may be written in the Book of Life, hence you have crossed from death to life simply by confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life.

So, what about your mistakes and transgressions, For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Corinthians 5:21), To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:19), God is no longer a consuming fire but a Loving Father (John 20: 17). The love of God in you is enough to make you live right for sin have no power over you anymore.

Lastly, do not take the Grace of God for granted and deny Jesus Christ for the Bible says in Jude 4: For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

May the grace of God be multiplied unto you.

16 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by christaddicted: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
With holiness and righteousness, Heaven is sure for you. But no be beans o na by His grace sha.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
It is only when u r determined and u ask 4 GOD'S grace dat u can make heaven

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
christaddicted: With holiness and righteousness, Heaven is sure for you. But no be beans o na by His grace sha.

For you to have read this, then the grace is already available to you.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
sylvalord: It is only when u r determined and u ask 4 GOD'S grace dat u can make heaven

The only determination you need is to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life.

The victory Christ won is enough for every creature to be save, but only those who believe and confess will be saved.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Morning.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2013
Heaven is not meant for humans. The final destination of d righteous is paradise on a new earth, not heaven which is meant 4 spirit creatures/beigns. Read ur bible well

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Dygeasy(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

For you to have read this, then the grace is already available to you.
Wash Of Life undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by tolurainbow(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
Chai front page so so happy..dat means I will heaven....... I can't shout...
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by tolurainbow(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Chai front page so so happy..dat means I will make heaven....... I can't shout...
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Since God is omnipresent, it only makes sense to say Anywhere you end up, be it hell or heaven, you'll definitely meet God.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by PHIPEX(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: CROSSING FROM HELL TO HEAVEN, FROM DEATH TO LIFE

In recent times, I have seen how people are so scared of hell courtesy stories from those who have been to hell and back to earth and also from pastors who still preach “the soul that sinneth shall die”. Several people make effort to be good and not commit any sin in a day, but they still commit one sin or the other before the sun sets. Some people still use the 10 commandments as standard of righteous and Godly life and prerequisite to making heaven.

People now focus on making heaven simply because they don’t want to go to hell. What a big miss!

The Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)

To make heaven is as pretty simple as A, B, C ...

The Bible say, if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Roms 10: 9-10) Jesus Christ died and rose again, Has victory over death. For the power of death and life have been given to him, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Phil 2 10-11).

All your good works can not save you. That is why Jesus Christ offered His life to you that your name may be written in the Book of Life, hence you have crossed from death to life simply by confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life.

So, what about your mistakes and transgressions, For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Corinthians 5:21), To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:19), God is no longer a consuming fire but a Loving Father (John 20: 17). The love of God in you is enough to make you live right for sin have no power over you anymore.

Lastly, do not take the Grace of God for granted and deny Jesus Christ for the Bible says in Jude 4: For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

May the grace of God be multiplied unto you.

Can you explain what you mean by the bolded or has that message become outdated?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Jamji: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2013
tolurainbow: Chai front page so so happy..dat means I will heaven....... I can't shout...
because it made fp doesnt mean its an intelligent post.in short it smacks of ignorance in my opinion.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
As God liveth,Heaven is sure for me by His grace.

I don't know about you oh but let's hear you now.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Pita99(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
All is well,we will make Heaven In JESUS NAME, AMEN

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by alfredo4u(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
drink ota pia pia now.......u will make heaven easily
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Judas2013: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
If you love and care for everyone around you,you are already in heaven. Heaven is not a place but a state of being/mind.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
ko simple rara o. afi ore ofe

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by DJDOLA(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Mtchewww.....as if they are the one dat build heaven up there
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by emorse(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2013
So many different interpretations of the bible. Baba I dey ur hand o. Just take control.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Love everyone around you. Do not do things for reward of heaven. Do them because you really cared. Heaven is in your heart not the sky.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
Christians are so dumb. If people go to heaven, what will now happen to earth? Some say God will destroy it. Well, if so, take a look at it from this angle: as a landlord, would u destroy ur house cos u have bad tenants mixed with goods ones? No. What u simply do is evict the bad ones, refurbish d house and retain d good tenants.

Saying God will destroy earth is like saying the devil will achieve success in destroying God's work.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2013
So I won't be called a robber because I refused to tithe ?

And I shouldn't feel guilty when I refuse to follow others around in the name of evangelism ?

Cool
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Infomizer(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Heaven to me is bliss...A state of mind arrived at via various means e.g 'horgazm', marijuana, loving and being loved, or whatever brings me happiness. These don't sometimes come easy tho'. You may spill hate for all i care. I have spoken!

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2013
fucking a gurl she gat her legs on ma neck
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Big4wig(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Click like if u will make HEAVEN IJN

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
WHAT ABOUT GIVING UR MONEY TO THE PASTOR. THATS ANOTHER WAY NO?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: fucking a gurl she gat her legs on ma neck
WAY 2 GO BRO
KEEP RIDIN' DAT B!!TCH

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Pukkah: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

The only determination you need is to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life.

The victory Christ won is enough for every creature to be save, but only those who believe and confess will be saved.

There's a practical problem with this teaching that emphasizes 'BELIEF' at the expense of 'ACTIONS' or the way people choose to behave.

The main reason why the imported religions have not had significant positive effects on our social cohesion, progress and advancement is because they focus on 'belief' and 'confession' and all what not.

So, according to their teachings on BELIEF, a man that has been wicked all through his life but who professes his BELIEF in Jesus or Allah, just a few minutes before his death, will go to heaven. Conversely, a very good man (who has helped mankind and society) who dies without professing Jesus as his Saviour or Mohammed as God's Messenger, will go to Hell. Haba!

There's a major problem with this sort of doctrine because it focus more on an intangible such as 'Belief' and less on tangible 'actions'. This could be why there are sooooo many very religious people in Nigeria who are far from being godly. Even persons in some other countries who don't profess anything are better than them in terms of value for human life, animal rights and concern for the environment.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Uyi168: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
It is easier said than done!heaven hard die!!!
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by solomon111(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
God is no longer a consuming fire?
You mean God the same yesterday,today and forever has changed?
All these online "pastors" and their heresies.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Emmy3(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good sermon.. God bless you abundantly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / Where Is The Ark Of The Covenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.