Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding (3222 Views)

Multicultural Affair! Nigerian (bride) And African American(groom) Wedding! / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? / Igbo Language And Nigerian Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sharan, who is Indian and Jude, a Nigerian met while in Medical school in Chicago, their rich cultural wedding

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Cute! Cute!! See my Nigerian Aladdin! Omo Nna no dey dull at all... grin
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
onila:

Awwww... I dig!!! She's pweeeeeriee.

She cud pass for Fulani.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
¨

¨

¨
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ugliest Indian lady I've ever seen smiley
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by overdrive(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mba nu that girl get oyibo blood in her veins but our guy try sha d boy no dey laugh.hml
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Ugliest Indian lady I've ever seen smiley
She's not ugly! She's aite and She got da ring.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
I didn't say she is ugly but compared to the Indian ladies I've seen she aint all that. undecided
Idowuogbo:
She's not ugly! She's aite and She got da ring.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: I didn't say she is ugly but compared to the Indian ladies I've seen she aint all that. undecided
Ur opinion matters NOT.

And oh, she got da ring. tongue
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur opinion matters NOT.

And oh, she got da ring. tongue
Really so after she got the ring marriage got outlawed right? Since my opinion doesn't matter you are doing a really good job quoting me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by demelza: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Beautiful couple!
Those Indian saris are just too cute.
I am surprised to see a light-skinned Indian getting married to a black man. I guess their caste system is loosening its hold on them.
Again, their saris are too cute, wish I could get married in one.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by elrony(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
Cute couple!!! smiley

In other news...badoh I see ya!! cheesy
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback:
Since my opinion doesn't matter you are doing a really good job quoting me undecided
Thanks!

EOD#
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Cestmoi1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Awwww,this is so cute.HML to the couple.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
elrony: Cute couple!!! smiley

In other news...badoh I see ya!! cheesy
Warrido? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:
Awwww,this is so cute.HML to the couple.
Hey sis, thanks for d shout out. kiss
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Cestmoi1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey sis, thanks for d shout out. kiss
Where have u been? Missed u on here.Welcome back.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Warrido? cheesy

М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ gewd mami...

Watagwan?? wink
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by deols(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Ugliest Indian lady I've ever seen smiley

You have not seen enough then.

Are you judging from the movies?

Movies usually portray the most beautiful set of people and those in bollywood are almost from the same tribe.

India has a large population of people from different tribes. You def couldnt have thought they'd all be as seen in the movies.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by deols(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
HML to the couple. They look good together.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by laykhorn(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: I didn't say she is ugly but compared to the Indian ladies I've seen she aint all that. undecided
Too much Bollywood is affecting you.
How many have you seen?
Have you been to India?

No! Probability- 99%
You dont judge a whole breed by just a few.
Stop spewing crap and get a life woman.

@OP, I wish them a happy life together

3 Likes

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by laykhorn(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by goldfish80(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hindi trado marriage,Naija trado marriage + white wedding? Ok o!
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Fulaman198(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
I find it interesting that the men are being integrated into the Indian culture and not vice versa.
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Nayah(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Extremely wonderful! Times are changing...
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by onila(f): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Fulaman198: I find it interesting that the men are being integrated into the Indian culture and not vice versa.
shes also repping in his edo attire

1 Like

Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by homesteady(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Awww! So cute! Fairytale wedding!
Re: Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
The bride is pretty. I like the blend of the cultures. Happy married life to them. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know About The Igbo People Of Jamaica? / Bushmeat-eran Igbe / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Wedding Ceremony (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.