Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo (1690 Views)

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Donjazzy12(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0E4gpXAJbBc/UjQtRYJZ3YI/AAAAAAAAt0g/ISl2PipoQSI/s400/Tambuwal+1.jpg[/img]

The speaker of the House of Reps, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, has confirmed that it would indeed be a very daunting task for President Goodluck Jonatha under the PDP to win the 2015 election should the party fail to reconcile with the members of the New PDP.

He also caution the likes of Asari Dokubo who are found of threatening Nigerians to either vote for Jonathan or be visited with mayhem, to stop such nonsense as no one is intimidated by such childish talk.

On the chances of the APC and New PDP taking over power, Tambuwal said:

“It is up to the group that is led by Bamanga Tukur to appreciate the implication and the consequence of that action that was taken by the faction that broke away from the party at the mini-convention.

"Tukur must understand what the action of those seven governors will cost the PDP before the 2015 elections... I am afraid, if we allow that particular group, from what we can see, either to go and form another political party since they are working together or go and join the merger and possibly increase the strength of the newly formed All Progressives Congress (APC), the PDP being led by Bamanga Tukur will have a very strong formidable force coming up against it in 2015.”

“The challenge for the Tukur-led PDP is to go and find every means to pacify and bring the seven governors and their people back into the main PDP fold because if you lose just one state, it can be very costly not to talk of seven states, and of those seven, there is Kano that is having a very strong voting population in Nigeria; there is Rivers, and there is also Niger State. They are not states like Nassarawa, Ebonyi or Bayelsa. These seven states are the ones that have significant voting strength and I believe that PDP needs to be more careful in handling this very delicate situation.”

On why Tukur is bent on having his way in the PDP despite obvious negative signals, Tambuwal added:

“First, he started with Adamawa, his home state, and it is clear that it was because he is having his own son in mind to succeed the present governor of the state. Same is happening in some of the states where some of his allies are having interests in who becomes the next governors.”

Tambuwal warned that it is either Tukur/Jonathan PDP embrace everybody or be ready for defeat in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
and the illiterates will swallow his words hook line and sinker.. this toad earns more that the president of the USA, yet he has done nothing since he came on board

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Donjazzy12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
voltron: and the illiterates will swallow his words hook line and sinker.. this toad earns more that the president of the USA, yet he has done nothing since he came on board
FOOLISH FOOL! He is far more politically suave than Goodluck Jonathan. As for achievements, which house speaker has done better? Please stop thinking from your anus! You are among the people deceiving President Jonathan. Shut Up!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by peace3: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
[b]IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL HELD IN 2011,THESE ARE RESULTS OF TOP 15 STATES.(TOTAL VOTES CAST)
1.KADUNA WITH 2.5 MILLION VOTES
2.KANO WITH 2.2 MILLION VOTES
3.LAGOS WITH 2.0 MILLION VOTES
4.RIVERS WITH 1.85 MILLION VOTES
5.KATSINA WITH 1.6 MILLION VOTES
6.BAUCHI WITH 1.5 MILLION VOTES
7.DELTA WITH 1.4 MILLION VOTES
8.PLATEAU WITH 1.4 MILLION VOTES
9.NIGER WITH 1.3 MILLION VOTES
10.JIGAWA WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
11.AKWA-IBOM WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
12.ABIA WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
13.ANAMBRA WITH 1.1 MILLION VOTES
14.BENUE WITH 1.O MILLION VOTES AND
15.KEBBI WITH 1.0 MILLION VOTES
IN ALL OF THESE,WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ANALISE ALL SUMMATION OUR OWN WAY.THE POINT,IN MY WAY IS THAT,SHOULD THE ''NEW RASCALS''AS BAMANGA TUKUR WILL CALL THEM JOIN FORCES WITH APC,GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL LOSE 2015 ELECTION SHOULD HE DECLARE HIS INTEREST.I BELIEVE RIGGING THE ELECTION MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR PDP CONSIDERING THE MARGIN.IN MY CANDID OPINION,NEW AND OLD YAM,IS THE SAME YAM.GOD BLESS OUR NATION.[/b]
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Olaolufred(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Since the emergence of "New PDP" noisemakers like okuigbe and abati had gone under carpet. Why? Because the strategy they had used overtime is making jona a looser by the day.
Tambuwal has given a sincere political advice to Jona, if He like let him continue to listen to the remaining okuigbes and abatis. 2015 is arround the corner.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by ibsmooth: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
why do we shy away from the truth even if it is glaring.there are so many northerners who still want jonathan to run in 2015 yet,nobody in the north have threaten nor cast aspersion on their person.however it is a different ball game in the other quarter.the truth which is bitter is that,should new pdp or whatever you choose to call them join force with apc,pdp is almost forgone.jonathan and his inner circle understands this more than you and i.this is politics which the loser is often the over 150million nigerians.ameachi and tambuwal can be friends today and all abuse and name calling on this forum will be a mirage.asari dokubo is adding more salt to injury.should the 22 senators and 57 members join apc today,definately pdp have lost both the senate president and speaker position which in turn erase safe working space for mr jonathan.as such,mmost of his gross misduct will lead to impeachment.then asari dokubo will savor his mouth.by then,all security apparatus will be under the watch of the new government and those who use to dance pdp tunes will start beating them.ask tafa balogun.jonathan should wise up because the opposition and the new pdp have a well planned and atticulated script.i am beginning to pity the poor man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by ibsmooth: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Olaolufred: Since the emergence of "New PDP" noisemakers like okuigbe and abati had gone under carpet. Why? Because the strategy they had used overtime is making jona a looser by the day.
Tambuwal has given a sincere political advice to Jona, if He like let him continue to listen to the remaining okuigbes and abatis. 2015 is arround the corner.
true talk.this is to tell you what is happening behind the scene no be wasa.okupe and abati are absolutely quite.
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by ibsmooth: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
peace-1:
[b]IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL HELD IN 2011,THESE ARE RESULTS OF TOP 15 STATES.(TOTAL VOTES CAST)
1.KADUNA WITH 2.5 MILLION VOTES
2.KANO WITH 2.2 MILLION VOTES
3.LAGOS WITH 2.0 MILLION VOTES
4.RIVERS WITH 1.85 MILLION VOTES
5.KATSINA WITH 1.6 MILLION VOTES
6.BAUCHI WITH 1.5 MILLION VOTES
7.DELTA WITH 1.4 MILLION VOTES
8.PLATEAU WITH 1.4 MILLION VOTES
9.NIGER WITH 1.3 MILLION VOTES
10.JIGAWA WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
11.AKWA-IBOM WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
12.ABIA WITH 1.2 MILLION VOTES
13.ANAMBRA WITH 1.1 MILLION VOTES
14.BENUE WITH 1.O MILLION VOTES AND
15.KEBBI WITH 1.0 MILLION VOTES
IN ALL OF THESE,WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ANALISE ALL SUMMATION OUR OWN WAY.THE POINT,IN MY WAY IS THAT,SHOULD THE ''NEW RASCALS''AS BAMANGA TUKUR WILL CALL THEM JOIN FORCES WITH APC,GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL LOSE 2015 ELECTION SHOULD HE DECLARE HIS INTEREST.I BELIEVE RIGGING THE ELECTION MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR PDP CONSIDERING THE MARGIN.IN MY CANDID OPINION,NEW AND OLD YAM,IS THE SAME YAM.GOD BLESS OUR NATION.[/b]
from this analysis,one can deduce that except for delta,benue,akwa-ibom and anambra,none of this states will go for jonathan hands down.jonathan lost in his deputy state,kaduna.u now see why jona is having sleepless night. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Rhemar(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
voltron: and the illiterates will swallow his words hook line and sinker.. this toad earns more that the president of the USA, yet he has done nothing since he came on board
In his capacity as a speaker he has done well enough he's a hundred times a better leader in every respect than the president or u mean he hasn't commissioned any road project?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by kossylator: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Donjazzy12: [img]http://4.bp..com/-0E4gpXAJbBc/UjQtRYJZ3YI/AAAAAAAAt0g/ISl2PipoQSI/s400/Tambuwal+1.jpg[/img]

The speaker of the House of Reps, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, has confirmed that it would indeed be a very daunting task for President Goodluck Jonatha under the PDP to win the 2015 election should the party fail to reconcile with the members of the New PDP.

He also caution the likes of Asari Dokubo who are found of threatening Nigerians to either vote for Jonathan or be visited with mayhem, to stop such nonsense as no one is intimidated by such childish talk.

On the chances of the APC and New PDP taking over power, Tambuwal said:

“It is up to the group that is led by Bamanga Tukur to appreciate the implication and the consequence of that action that was taken by the faction that broke away from the party at the mini-convention.

"Tukur must understand what the action of those seven governors will cost the PDP before the 2015 elections... I am afraid, if we allow that particular group, from what we can see, either to go and form another political party since they are working together or go and join the merger and possibly increase the strength of the newly formed All Progressives Congress (APC), the PDP being led by Bamanga Tukur will have a very strong formidable force coming up against it in 2015.”

“The challenge for the Tukur-led PDP is to go and find every means to pacify and bring the seven governors and their people back into the main PDP fold because if you lose just one state, it can be very costly not to talk of seven states, and of those seven, there is Kano that is having a very strong voting population in Nigeria; there is Rivers, and there is also Niger State. They are not states like Nassarawa, Ebonyi or Bayelsa. These seven states are the ones that have significant voting strength and I believe that PDP needs to be more careful in handling this very delicate situation.”

On why Tukur is bent on having his way in the PDP despite obvious negative signals, Tambuwal added:

“First, he started with Adamawa, his home state, and it is clear that it was because he is having his own son in mind to succeed the present governor of the state. Same is happening in some of the states where some of his allies are having interests in who becomes the next governors.”

Tambuwal warned that it is either Tukur/Jonathan PDP embrace everybody or be ready for defeat in 2015.
Thumbs up 2 tanbuwal 4 stating d fact,I dey laugh @Jona via 2015
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
This guy is a confirmed fooI. The ldiot is cautioning Asari. Where was he when Lawal Kaita, Ango Abdulahi and other Northerners were making similar threats.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
One of the PDP Judsas'. A mole within the PDP. Tambuwal and Amaechi are going to bear the brunt of this fight.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by talktimi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls which media organisation carried out the interview where Tambuwal made these statements aka SOURCE ?
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Donjazzy12: FOOLISH FOOL! He is far more politically suave than Goodluck Jonathan. As for achievements, which house speaker has done better? Please stop thinking from your anus! You are among the people deceiving President Jonathan. Shut Up!

Since you are an expert thinking from your fecal orifice, please enumerate 5 things Mr. Tambuwal has done of worthy mention. Since he has done innumerably good positive things, Kindly elaborate. I will also advise you to expand your vocabulary as you seem to be blessed with the same brothel noise your mum made when a drunk danfo driver thought about you

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Donjazzy12(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2013
voltron:

Since you are an expert thinking from your fecal orifice, please enumerate 5 things Mr. Tambuwal has done of worthy mention. Since he has done innumerably good positive things, Kindly elaborate. I will also advise you to expand your vocabulary as you seem to be blessed with the same brothel noise your mum made when a drunk danfo driver thought about you
Another reptile in the house! I will not dignify you with a response. You are the best example of what an animal should be! FOOLISH FOOL!
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by mcquin(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Rhemar: In his capacity as a speaker he has done well enough he's a hundred times a better leader in every respect than the president or u mean he hasn't commissioned any road project?
True he has ben on d part of d masses as against d Senate which is more concernd wif makin selfish laws. I'm 4rm 9ja delta buh giv me diss man as president,I'll readily accept buh nt buhari sha.dah 1 na anoda character
Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Donjazzy12: Another reptile in the house! I will not dignify you with a response. You are the best example of what an animal should be! FOOLISH FOOL!
Saying Foolish Fool does not make it true, what is confirmed by your responses (they have not been dignifying to your person anyway) is that you have NO ANSWER to my simple question. from the first post to this one. the only thing that you have memorized for sure is not Tambuwal's achievements but the words FOOLISH FOOL It is sad if you are an APC stooge because this is the crass mentality popular with former areaboys now turned LASTMA officials

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo by legalcode(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Donjazzy12: FOOLISH FOOL! He is far more politically suave than Goodluck Jonathan. As for achievements, which house speaker has done better? Please stop thinking from your anus! You are among the people deceiving President Jonathan. Shut Up!

Must you use such words while commenting. You are the FOOL here considering your choice of words or must you expose your lack of descent home training. Pls ban this fool.

(1) (Reply)

US Ambassador Defies Forbes Lists--nigeria Had About 115 Billionaires In Dollar / Sokoto Earmarks N800m To Sponsor 420 Students To Islamic University Of Uganda - / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Independence In Los Angeles, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.