Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter (2688 Views)

Check out Mercy Johnson's Outfit to 2015 AMVCA / Check Out Mercy Aigbe’s Sexy Curvy-flaunting Outfit To Iyabo Ojo’s Birthday Bash / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by feARless1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Awww .... She looks sweet, looking like her father.

www.diamondodey..com for more

Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by chutney(f): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by Cestmoi1(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Errrrm....Op,mercy's husband is not the father of this cute girl.So,we or should i say I don't know what the father looks like.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by Danhumprey: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww! The OP must be suffering from menstrual disorder! That gal look like her baby sister! angry
Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by ajasa4link: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Na jss1 she born this pikin?
Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by viroblaze: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2013
@damhumprey...You must come from a bloodline of losers cuz only losers utter such gibberish
Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by Tolexander: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2013
C'est moi:
Errrrm....Op,mercy's husband is not the father of this cute girl.So,we or should i say I don't know what the father looks like.
you could have asked who the father is!

The daughter is cute. She take bobbby resemble her mum!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Cute Daughter by feARless1(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Tolexander: you could have asked who the father is!

The daughter is cute. She take bobbby resemble her mum!

Shey you've seen their bobby before

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Wins 7 Awards At ZAFAA 2013 | See Her Stunning Pictures On Blue / Samuel Eto Ties The Knot After 10 Years Of Living With Fiancée / Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.