Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina (17423 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa (2) (3) (4)

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
A four-day-old baby boy has been gruesomely murdered by his own mother who fed him with a N40 rat poison. Binta Shuaibu, 20, conspired with her friend, Hindatu Umar, 27, to commit the dastardly act in Dan Amarya village, Danja Local Government Area of Katsina State.

The mother and her co-conspirator are now answering to the wicked act in police custody.
What could make a mother willfully kill her own baby? The suspect, Binta tells her story:

“I was born in Layin-Ruwa, Kafur Local Government Area Katsina State. I got married 11years ago and my husband, Inusa later forced me to divorce him. I have only one son, Aminu for him.

“After the divorce, I decided to go into prostitution. The money I got from prostitution is what I use to feed my father in the village. My father had divorced my mother because my mother begged him to allow me to return to my former husband, but my father rejected the advice. My father divorced my mother because of that. “While engaged in prostitution, I suddenly had an unwanted pregnancy, which I did not terminate. I was able to conceal the pregnancy and successfully had the baby boy delivered in my room.

“The ward head, Maiunguwa in the village where I was doing prostitution had warned all prostitutes not to have unwanted pregnancy, and that anyone who got pregnant must relocate to any nearby village to deliver and care for the baby there.

“But because of the warning by village head, I was at a loss to what to do with the baby and my calling as a prostitute.

“My good friend, Hindatu Umar suggested that since we do not want to stop prostitution, we should kill the baby. We both went into the street and bought rat poison for N40 and used it to kill the baby.”Asked how the baby was actually killed, Binta said, “It was about midnight that the act was carried out. I told my friend, Hindatu that I would not want to witness the killing of my own child.

“Hindatu was the one who fed my baby with the poison. She forced him to drink the poison. When she wanted to do it, I went into the other room and took a drug, Valium 5 and slept off. I woke up to see that my baby was dead. We wrapped the dead body with clothes.”

News of the heinous crime soon filtered out and the partners in crime were apprehended.

Binta spoke further, “Unknown to us, the ward head had heard about the news that my baby was killed. He quickly went to Danja Police Station, reported the incident and we were arrested by the police.”

In her own confession, Hindatu Umar said, “I am a prostitute. My friend, Binta delivered a baby boy and we have a law by the ward head in the village of Danja that he doesn’t want any unwanted pregnancy and that any of us prostitutes who gets pregnant should leave the village and deliver the baby in the next village.

“We still enjoy our job as prostitutes and so, we both decided to kill the baby. I suggested to her to kill the baby. We went into the street and bought local rat killer and by midnight I gave the baby the poison and he drank the poison and died instantly. I took the container and dropped it in the toilet. Later the news spread and policemen from Danja Police Station arrested us.”Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mohammed Hurdi told Sunday Sunthat “it was when the news spread the following morning that the ward head reported the incident to Danja Police Station and this led to the arrest of the two suspects, Binta Shuaibu and Hindatu Umar who are currently at the State CID under investigation.”

CP Hurdi added that the baby had been buried, while the mother of the baby, Binta and her partner, both of whom conspired to commit the murder, would face the wrath of the law.

The commissioner said after investigation had been concluded, the suspects would be charged to court.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/i-did-not-want-to-lose-my-career-as-a-prostitute-so-i-had-to-kill-my-4-day-old-son-20-year-old-woman-in-katsina-shares-her-story-html
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Andyblaze: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
too bad
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by talk2hb1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks Maami for preserving me life, for taking Good care of me from childhood to Adulthood.
GOD save ma soul

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sweet Jesus! cry cry cry

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by orelove4liff: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Source? Am not surprised cos it is coming frm d North. Anoda form of bokoharamism. She married 11yrs ago and she is now 20? How old was she wen she got married,9?

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by dominique(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
But why did she bother carrying the child to term in the first place. That Hindatu (abi wetin she call herself sef?) Is one hell of a psychopath. The rate at which northerners rush in and out of marriage calls for alarm.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
orelove4liff: Source? Am not surprised cos it is coming frm d North. Anoda form of bokoharamism. She married 11yrs ago and she is now 20? How old was she wen she got married,9?

Welcome to the world of Yerima and his idiotic sympathizers with their re*tarded reasons for supporting this idiocy! Married at age 9, robbed of her childhood, no more education, doomed to a lifetime of poverty, thrown out of the house by the abusive pe*dophile of a husband when he was ready for the next underage child to sleep with. How anyone would not turn into a desperate sociopath is nothing short of a miracle.

Buncha half wits and imbeciles supporting underage marriage!

21 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
dominique: But why did she bother carrying the child to term in the first place. That Hindatu (abi wetin she call herself sef?)

*like*
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
So this girl just decided to kill an innocent son because of Prostitution
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Donphilopusman: So this girl just decided to kill an innocent girl because of Prostitution

Yes; it had always been her life ambition ever since she was a baby to become a prostitute.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by zeb04(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oh wow I thot there was dis natural bond btw mums nd their babies,she nids more than jst jail term

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
zeb04: Oh wow I thot there was dis natural bond btw mums nd their babies,she nids more than jst jail term
seconded
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Mosino95(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
This' a total thrash

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Mosino95(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
orelove4liff: Source? Am not surprised cos it is coming frm d North. Anoda form of bokoharamism. She married 11yrs ago and she is now 20? How old was she wen she got married,9?
atleast that foolish Northern Senator has a prove
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Haywhymido(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Make dem padlock d gal t!o!t!o naa. Or better still get her iron pant n leave her to continue her prostitute job
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Kanwulia: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Freeee world!
Her choice!!!

Next time beg una GOD to gif man dem wombs, instead of BLOKOSES and pairs of 2 ugly, wrinkled sacs of tadpole-ponds that keep leaking uncontrollably with bassaaaard-frogs all over the world! kiss

SHIKENA-SHIKENA OOOOOOH!!!

Abi I RAYzemboo that una GOD wey dey give YEYE free will? undecided

NOT MY GADDDDDEM BIZZZ!!!

If una wanno do some gooooooood ALLA-H WORK. . . . .Take her to ASSSSHAWO-SHARIA court or STONE HER AZZZZZZE!!!! kiss

JESUS WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN SO-CALLED CHILDREN aka FOLLOWERS WITH NAILS AND HAMMERS IN THE BALLS! By the will of UNA FATHER!!! grin

Abeg, enjoy the LEGACY OF ANIMALISTC/SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS!!! kiss

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS ONLY!!!!

Somebarrrrrry HELLEP ME KYOUT HALLELOJAH!!!! AMEN!!!! cheesy

Shiiiiiior!

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by armyofone(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
So Nigerian prostitutes don't use Kondom? Or Nig guys still like to feel the skin?
Kai!!!! Ba ni de Magana.

Ne ba zin aure mallam ba
ne ba zin aure mallam ba
still rings in my head whenever I remmy my little friends that were given away to some buba de dongo bura mallam.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by tobechi20(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
What else do you expect from teenage mariage
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tinkybabe(f): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Why are we viewing the matter superficially?
The alleged reason for murdering the child erupted from an underlying issue-child marriage!
This is what happens when some parents have no cognisance about the ills of releasing their little girls to some sexually depraved,insensitive and beastly men in the name of marriage .
This girl was bundled into a man's house at nine!9 years old!!!

I'm not absolving the girl of any blame.The girl is no doubt guilty of mother murder and must dance to the tune of justice,she and her accomplice of a friend must face full wrath of the law.

No matter how we view the matter though,early or child marriage must have been one of the confounding factors that instigated this act.

RIP baby.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by kemiola89(f): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
This lady is not qualified to be a mother. A murderer best describes who she truly is.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Wicked angry

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by mysticgal(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2013
oh my God embarassed
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Willgates(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
hah!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by sainty2k3(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Now she has gone psycho about the prostitution, she needs help else she's goin to kill another one soon
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Willgates(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: Why are we viewing the matter superficially?
The alleged reason for murdering the child erupted from an underlying issue-child marriage!
This is what happens when some parents have no cognisance about the ills of releasing their little girls to some sexually depraved,insensitive and beastly men in the name of marriage .
This girl was bundled into a man's house at nine!9 years old!!!

I'm not absolving the girl of any blame.The girl is no doubt guilty of mother murder and must dance to the tune of justice,she and her accomplice of a friend must face full wrath of the law.

No matter how we view the matter though,early or child marriage must have been one of the confounding factors that instigated this act.

RIP baby.

for ur mind dey u sabi English

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by nuges1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
what's this world turning into,God have mercy! embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by AnanseK(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mediocrity! They need trining and mentoring from their much more experienced southern prostitutes. Shehu Shema should see Ashimole in private after the next council meeting.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by ghettodreamz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wickedness of human is just too much.

A baby fa? (in Ilorin indigene's dialect).
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by theripper3: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
All this aboki girls dey like lashing na. Codeine freaks. Na who no sabi dem go think say that Hijab symbolise chastity.

RIP to the young lad. Such a cold world.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by nwaibagwa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
and people are still doubting the 'endtime things'

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tuntheycr7: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Imagine d udiort takin d innocent pikin life jux bcox it wud spoil her buxinex.
She shud b hanged to death wt her two balloons..
E.T.T........

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Funjosh(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
if the rat poison is remaining they should give it to the two of them aswel or get another.

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / He Has Changed.. Almost Completely / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong?