Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Is Your Value? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Value? (567 Views)

Higher Education Matters But Your Value Matter Most. / Ben Carson Shares The Story Of How His Mother Taught Him The Value Of Reading / The Value Of Romanian Medical Schools-Quality EU Degree,Cheap Tuition fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Value? by talk2dre(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Se.xy brea.sts and nipP.LES are more valuable than brains and principLES, these days. And that's why more Nigerians on DSTV watched Big Brother Africa than CNN. And that's how we got here.

That's why you pay for V.VIP for a D'Banj show and think that a class or book is too expensive.

That's why you spend more time on UISU page and think reading a book is a waste of time

She wants a sound and responsible guy, she's fine, she has a wardrobe of designer clothes, but no library or a book of her own.

He wants to be like Dangote yet has no knowledge of business

And then, we stumbled upon CNN while searching for MTV, and I asked her if she knows what's happening in Syria, and she asked me, "do you mean cereal"?

I asked him if he read the story on how Timber can be used to develop our economy, saidly he replied, Timberland is out of fashion. SMH!!

I'm coming..

I asked my cousin the last time he read a book, and he said "before the ASUU strike".

At 4 points by Sheraton yesterday, someone offered to buy me an over priced bottle of Moet's Rose Champagne, he said he's been a follower, and in turn, asked for a discount to attend my development workshop. I laughed and asked him, so when you popped this third champagne, did you ask for a discount?

And that explains what's happening...

No matter what you have, you are what you value more. Poor People going NOWHERE value entertainment, people growing RICH value education.

America is the entertainment capital of the world, with trillions of dollars in debt. China is the industrial capital of the world with the fastest growing economy. America or China, which is the model?

We can get it right:

Trust me, there's a huge potential here, even in a growing country of 150 million people managed by mediocre and leaders of nuisance value, if ONLY you and your team can stand out, we can go further ahead as we're building minds, businesses, people and brands.

The revolution is here.
Empty your pocket in your brain and future.

(1) (Reply)

LECTURERS EXPOSED: LASU Students Beg Fashola To Save Them From Sexual Harassment / Strike: Oritsejafor Urges Assuu, Fg To Shift Ground / Shocking Revolutionary Steps To End ASUU Strike In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.