Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) (34039 Views)

Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by ochina1(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Please dear God i pray that isnt our colleague CALCULUSX car lot near d FRSC office in mushin, dunno y i think it looks like it.. D light green!!!!!
TnkGod no1 died but i also pray d loss @d lot isnt d pain of 1 of us o.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by frechy(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2013
END TIME THINGZ
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by igbsam(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2013
Disaster! My condolences to the affected people.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Wolef7(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2013
For them to come out of that crash, NA GOD OO. in no time, the debt will be paid.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by olisehcom(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2013
thank God for their lives
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by tyson99(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2013
frechy: END TIME THINGZ
Have you seen the effects of taking weed in the midnight now ?....cos i don't know what is ending in your time..arindin,na today accident dey happen?.....ewu tunisia

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by frechy(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2013
It is THINGZ like this that makes one ask God why me
Am very sure this not the first TIME this driver drove like this...
This time around, things did not just END well for him

END TIME THINGZ
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by ajibsca: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2013
ochina1: Please dear God i pray that isnt our colleague CALCULUSX car lot near d FRSC office in mushin, dunno y i think it looks like it.. D light green!!!!!
TnkGod no1 died but i also pray d loss @d lot isnt d pain of 1 of us o.

Just read through and yes it is .... It is CalculusX's car lot. No doubt
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by KriTic24A: 1:14am On Sep 16, 2013
That was RECKLESSNESS at its peak. Such a high speed in a the heart of the city, a fully built up area for that matter. It shows why there is always a high rate of accident on our roads. Impatience. Over-speeding. Drunk-driving. Or lack of consideration for other road users.
Its not about Bad Sight or Fake Licence as we are being told in some quarters...
We thank God for no-life-lost situation sha...
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by iamdsam: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2013
kachiz: it only takes a minute to change your life. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Even a second

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by iamdsam: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2013
Why didn't he change his tyre before embarking on the journey? And at the same time in full speed. He should be charged to court and persecuted accordingly
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by krugar07(m): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2013
dork
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Glad they're all okay!

Yoshi-Master:
Dealership Owner: Sir, are you okay?

Driver: Yes, thank God for my life.

Dealership owner: So your bill is 6 million for the damages.

Driver: God, why me?

lol
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by honorsam(m): 5:01am On Sep 16, 2013
sammy.young:
A car accident involving a Toyota 4runner had a deflated tyre, then, due to the speed and the bent road, somersualted like three times into some parked tokunbo cars in a car lot, this happened this afternoon as the three occupants of the car cars out with bruises and body scrathes.

[s]Thanks God they made it out alive but....they wld av wished they hadn't because[/s], the occupants and the driver, who are not original owners of the car, had 'within a few seconds' been indebted to an estimated value of N6m on the spot'. These includes the cost of the infinity Jeep, a camry and the 4runner itself.

I smypatize with them, most especially the owner of the car lot, whom incessant calls made were made to his phone.

I call this 'GOBE'
life can not be price-tagged

2 Likes

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by 3ace(m): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2013
iamdsam: Why didn't he change his tyre before embarking on the journey? And at the same time in full speed. He should be charged to court and persecuted accordingly
laivewire: Speeding around a bend with a deflated tyre? . In one word 'reckless'. Thank God no life was lost sha.
Sorry for being misled. I think the OP meant tyre burst and not deflated tyre. Tyre burst would be more appropriate here because there was no way the driver could have been overspeeding in the first place if the tyres were not okay.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 16, 2013
The END is really near, TIME will tell• Different THINGS are happening everyday..Thank God no one died...and we're alive.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by 3ace(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks God they made it out alive but....they wld av wished they hadn't because, the occupants and the driver, who are not original owners of the car, had 'within a few seconds' been indebted to an estimated value of N6m on the spot'.
Is it not better to be insulted because you're driving at snail's pace than overspeed and land yourself in troubles like this? Apart from brake failure, sudden tyre burst is one of the causes of accidents I greatly dread. It is always worse with SUVs. The debt is nothing to their lives. In fact, their survival should even spur them to pay the money without hesitation as a form of thanksgiving. Reason why I'm not always comfortable with borrowing people's cars because you will take responsibility for whatever happens to the car whether you are guilty or not. If police catch u, na ya fault; if dem bash u, na ya fault; if d engine get fault for ya hand, na ya fault. Generally, anything that could happen to the car in the hands of the owner will automatically becomes your fault if driven by you.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Cutepessy(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2013
shocked shocked:-@ hey! Tnk God no life was lost....
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by fortunejum: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2013
kachiz: it only takes a minute to change your life. angry angry angry angry angry angry
I understand you sha, everyday people are crying and rejoicing. The car dealer some how is happy because market don come while the victim is in trouble.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by dammytosh: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks for d info but ur assertion dt the guys in d car shld not av made it alive because of 6milliin is sick and jst shows d kind of value we put in lives in Nigeria.

If he has a comprehensive insurance on the car. The insurance will pay for all d damages including his car. Even if they don't, who cares. You will pay back only when u can pay.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2013
true. Positively or negatively
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by CHIDONE: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2013
dazzy4real: Mehn wat a debt d dude will wish he was dead!

I wonder oooh
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Gobe
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by deepwater(f): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Gobe
Do you speak yoruba ma'am?
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by calculusx(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2013
In every situation,lets always give thanks. It could have been worse than this. Avoid taking Alcohol while driving.

None of the tyres deflated,it was a reckless driving under the influence of Alcohol (Elliot) from the pic below. Thanks to NLers for standing by me in this time of trial.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by MrAboki: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2013
yuzedo: Okija juju.. I need an appropriate "Fùck my life" GIF here.. Chai! shocked sad

This is the driver being interviewd on Channels...

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2013
deepwater:
Do you speak yoruba ma'am?

I only speak trouble grin
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Wow. A very small world it is.... So, the owner of the Car lot is a "Nairalander".
So sorry, dude
. We pray God works things out for you.. Calculusx.
#AVeryTryingMoment, Really.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by kenbright(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2013
dominique: Damn!!! shocked
Na true gobe be this o. We should thank God no live was lost sha.
exactly.. once there was no loss of life, then every other problem has a solution.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2013
sammy.young:
A car accident involving a Toyota 4runner had a deflated tyre, then, due to the speed and the bent road, somersualted like three times into some parked tokunbo cars in a car lot, this happened this afternoon as the three occupants of the car cars out with bruises and body scrathes.

Thanks God they made it out alive but....they wld av wished they hadn't because, the occupants and the driver, who are not original owners of the car, had 'within a few seconds' been indebted to an estimated value of N6m on the spot'. These includes the cost of the infinity Jeep, a camry and the 4runner itself.

I smypatize with them, most especially the owner of the car lot, whom incessant calls made were made to his phone.

I call this 'GOBE'

Even if it is 100m, it doesn't equate losing their life at all.

In any case, they may have a good case in court not to repay the cars owners, if it is proved that the driver was not drunk and took good precaution. 'Act of God' argument in court may help them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Lexus / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria / Affordable Cars/regular And Premium Cars Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.