Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi (1888 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / I Will Eat My Penis / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by bymigokeph: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
WHEN THE TABLES TURN In 2010, the former deputy speaker of
the House of
Representatives, Mr Austin Okpara and a few Rivers
politicians attempted to open a factional office of the
PDP at Ohaeto Street in D/Line Port Harcourt after
internal wrangling with the PDP executives backed
by Governor Rotimi Amaechi. Not only was the place sealed off
by the police and the roads barricaded for
security reasons , 12 people found there were
arrested, detained and charged for cultism. The
Certificate of Occupancy of this property was also
revoked immediately by the Rivers State government.
At that time, the commissioner of police had the ears of Governor
Rotimi Amaechi who spear headed and
defended the action of the police. Fast forward to 2013, Rotimi
Amaechi and his crew
found themselves in a similar situation, but this time
on the other side. After attempting to open a factional
office in Port Harcourt, the police sealed up the place,
but in this instance nobody was arrested, but rather
the road leading to factional office was barricaded In other to
forestall a breakdown of law and order. Note that this road also
leads to former entrance
(now back gate) of the Rivers State government
house which was no longer in use for almost seven
years(since after the Peter Odili regime) Suddenly, governor
Amaechi decides to go through
this route on the same day the police sealed up and
barricaded the road. The police officers acted professionally by
not
bulging to the whims and drama of politicians. The
governor who so much desired the drama steps
down from his convoy and insists on passing
through the route to the government house. This led to the current
headline we are all about to
hear today " Police bars governor amaechi from
entering government house". The gullible Nigerians won't ask,
why will the police
bar a sitting governor from entering his office? Has there been a
coup? Our governor forgot how he dealt with people who
tried similar actions a few years back. Then he had
the police machinery at his beck and call . Today he
has become a victim of his own actions. The
difference is that his factional supporters weren't
arrested and treated like common cultists like he treated others
some years ago. Somebody once asked me if Governor Amaechi
was
Nigerian president and a governor is squaring up
with him like he does with the President. I reminded
the person of how local government chairmen are
treated in Rivers State on the slightest allegation of
disloyalty. See the news of the 2010 event here entitled: “Ex-
Deputy Speaker Condemns Arrest of Factional PDP”
www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/08/10/ex -
deputy-speaker-condemns-arrest-of-factional-pdp/
Writer/Source:
K. Agala (an indigene of Rivers State)
2 hours ago

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by ik4life: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Finally I made it:I want to thank my mum,father,siblings,my friends,my blackberry phone,mtn,finally to the oga at the top baba God for making it possible to see this day.to some who will be jealous of today's achievement don't worry if I can make it you too can make it(remember the man from otuoke who had no shoes but today he have dozens).thank you all and God bless you all

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by luvinhubby(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
It`s gullible fellows that are sympathetic with this Amaechi fellow after his excesses in Rivers state. Inside sources has it that some core northern politicians who believe in `Born-to-rule` ideology promised him that he will deputize for Lamido come 2015 so that the north can complete their uncompleted 8 yrs. of Umar Yar`adua from 2015-2019 and these core northern politicians will support him for presidency from 2019-2023 to complete the south-South's 8yrs.
His fight against Goodluck is just his selfish ambitious desire of answering head of state and commander-in-chief and deputizing for Lamido is his only realistic option at that and he is willing to sell anybody or any people for that. We are waiting for 2015 because power comes from the Most High only.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by ShineIt: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
What?
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
this very interesting
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by chinedum45(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
What is the correlation btw the topic and write up undecidedWhat is the correlation btw the topic and write up
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by albiol: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2013
If amaechi had done dat in 2010 show us the proof. Secondly two wrongs don't make a right
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by felixtare(m): 3:31am On Sep 16, 2013
albiol: If amaechi had done dat in 2010 show us the proof. Secondly two wrongs don't make a right

d op gave u a link of 2010,is dat not proof?
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 16, 2013
ik4life: Finally I made it:I want to thank my mum,father,siblings,my friends,my blackberry phone,mtn,finally to the oga at the top baba God for making it possible to see this day.to some who will be jealous of today's achievement don't worry if I can make it you too can make it(remember the man from otuoke who had no shoes but today he have dozens).thank you all and God bless you all
Lmaooo
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by DankemzI(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
"Think not what your Country can do for you; but think of what you can do for your Country".
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by bymigokeph: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2013
albiol: If amaechi had done dat in 2010 show us the proof. Secondly two wrongs don't make a right

Through dis same Police GOVN Ameachi rested and beat up UST ASUU leader hold a meeting on campus againt his dictatoship/undemocratic appiontment of d present V.C of d skul. den d Police was protecting democracy. now dis same police is called antidemocracy for given to him a pinch of wat he dished out to RIVERS INDEGINE as demokrazzy.
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Dpeacemaker101: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2013
show you proof, go and ask river state people, don't sit on your ass and ask for proof.
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Dpeacemaker101: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Amaechi is just a drama king( if there is a word like that),a stubborn grasshopper always finds itself in the belle of a bird.
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Mylove55(f): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Is jona,mbu d gov.of river state,if okpara and wike become gov.then can seal off any place,or jona can seal off any one in abuja.amaechi has control in his domain.no one should tel him where and how to build his house or office.
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Cahmegga: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2013
When it was all smiles, we didn't hear u say sh*t! Just shut up already! Politics aint do or die, resign and let us hear word abeg....
Re: I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi by Symphony007: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2013
One thing these jonathan's lapdogs will never tell us is that when ameachi did this, he had the full support of pres. Jonathan. Because jonathan belived that austin okpara group was loyal to atiku and will cause PDP rivers delegates vote to spilt in the 2011 PDP national convention primaries. Ameachi was praised and he and jonathan were buddies. People forget how close jonathan and ameachi were. As acting president, rivers state was the first place jonathan visited. But today aneachi is doing to him, the same thing he supported ameachi in doing to others and he's crying foul. Beautifull karma!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 World’s Most Dangerous Vacation Destinations / No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. / Pastor Asks Female Congregation "Remove Your Panties… So God Can Enter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.