Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music (1193 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
During a chat with football legend Paddy Creramd, Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie talked about playing for the English club, working with Sir Alex Ferguson and much more. When asked what he does off the pitch, like what kind of music he listens to, RVP said:

"I like to listen to music. ..all sorts honestly. I can listen to dutch songs, English songs..whatever...if the tune is good I like it." When asked who in particular he likes, he replied "Michael Jackson, Usher, P-Square...all sorts honestly.

Watch the video after the cut. The music part starts from the 4:30mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRRPjINUjc#t=10

Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by taiocol: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
He actually follows psquare on facebook
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by chinedum45(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Psquare! I love thoz twins they are gifted. RvP thanks for liking made in Naija
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by spade: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
taiocol: He actually follows psquare on facebook

Yeah! I saw that shhiitt! Thought it was the Gulder messing up my sight (don't ask).
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by modextus(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
cool
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by kasiem(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
abeg make i comment cos i know e fit reach fp.
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by sainty2k3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Its so good to know, I'm a fan of p square music too, #sharing passions with great men
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Coolboi05(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
spade:

Yeah! I saw that shhiitt! Thought it was the Gulder messing up my sight (don't ask).
huh??
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Dubby6(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dats d sh*t I like... Chelsea all d way
BTW his also following me on Facebook lipsrsealed
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Personally, i love p-squre professionally
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by youngdoctor(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2013
Wao!!!even wit d crap dey sing
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Onwe101(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Chai Ω̴̩̩̩̥o b smal tin o d reason Ŋά̲̣̣̣
SPIRITUALLY.....money speakin so
DRASTICALLY.....INTERNATIONALLY!!!
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by bisi16(m): 4:25am On Sep 16, 2013
dats courage. wit time, ur crap go begin make sense.....
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by valencia25(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2013
In other news: P-square has finally realise how important his career is and he finally Dumps CHELSEA to support the Most Famous Club In The World.... MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
Re: Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music by Nomski0(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
youngdoctor: Wao!!!even wit d crap dey sing
Which crap do they sing I agree that sometimes, the lyrical content of some of their songs is quite weak. But they dont sing crap my dear. Show them respect okay, those guys are talented to the core......btw, release your own song first before you open your mouth to vomit rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester City @ 8:45p.m Today / L. Donovan Vs D. Beckham / Neymar's Hot Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.