Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Transocean Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean Test Result (1500 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transocean Test Result by sniperey(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2006
Hi all,

Has anyone who did the TransOcean test on May 27 been called for the second stage? we were told that the 2nd stage would be btw 6th & 11th of June. Anybody who has been called can share the details with the house.

Also, if there's anyone who knows what the remaining stages are about, pls share any relevant details with the house. Thank you all!
Re: Transocean Test Result by gravity: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2006
was called by a staff of trans on monday and was asked to send ma cv to a particular email add. have u heard 4rm them?
Re: Transocean Test Result by dewoye: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2006
pls can u send the email address, I will love to sernd my cv too
Re: Transocean Test Result by tishbite(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2006
gravity pls can i get the email ad need to send mine too. Thanks.
Re: Transocean Test Result by sunflower: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2006
pls send to me
Re: Transocean Test Result by deffbloke: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2006
I said it man know man.
Re: Transocean Test Result by gravity: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2006
remember dat when we wrote d test , we were told that they wuld get back to d pple dat passed btw 6 and 10 of june. its d pple that will make it to d nxt stage that they have been contacting. so keep ur fingers crossed. u culd still be called b4 10th to send ur cv.

alll da besttttttttt.
Re: Transocean Test Result by sniperey(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2006
Gravity, i have been invited for an interview on the 29th of June. have u been invited too?

meanwhile, anybody in the house with information about the format of Transocean interview should pleeeaase share such. am sure others have also been invited and we need to start preparing now.

thanx.
Re: Transocean Test Result by dremoney(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
hi guys.please i would highly appreciate if someone could send me the link to post my cv on transocean website, ave tried opening it but was going to the wrong sites.my addy(abakinola@yahoo.com).thanx ya all.we will all meet at the top in Jesus name.
Re: Transocean Test Result by jmakinde(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2006
can somebody give me the Transocean website address?
Re: Transocean Test Result by dremoney(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
yup jmakinde, go to www.transcorpnigeria.com.just posted my cv also.the website is lovely, please kindly send me links u know i dont have too.one love my broda(abakinola@yahoo.com).
Re: Transocean Test Result by soulneed: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2007
i need soul mate

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Interview: 08'07'2006. / A Radiologist Or An Expert In The Operation Of A Scanning Machine / Atm-consortium Is Recuriting Page 38 And 39 Of Punch Wednesday 10/01/07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.