Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat (6187 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by nameo: 3:15am On Sep 16, 2013

[b]Interim National Vice Chairman, South-South, of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Tom Ikimi, has described as misleading reports that the party has adopted Festus Keyamo as its candidate for the forthcoming bye-election for Delta Central Senatorial Diastrict.

Ikimi, while expressing the party’s regret over the sudden and untimely death of Senator Pius Ewherido, who represented Delta Central at the National Assembly, said neither the Senate nor the Independent National Electoral Commission had declared the seat vacant.

He said it would be misleading for anyone to claim that he had been adopted for the senatorial contest.

Ikimi stated this in a resolution adopted after a meeting of the three parties that merged to form the APC. The parties are the Action Congress of Nigeria, Congress for Progressive Change and All Nigeria Peoples Party.

The resolution stated, “Barrister Keyamo was not adopted by the party. The only organ that has been put in place for the APC so far is the interim National Executive Committee, led by Chief Bisi Akande as National Chairman. I serve in the committee as National Vice Chairman (South-South).[/b]

“The party is in the process of putting in place state harmonisation committees in the 36 states of the federation, thereafter membership registration will commence nationwide, leading to the holding of congresses at the unit, ward, local and state levels. A special case was that of Anambra State recently where membership registration was conducted by the APC across the state to enable the party hold direct primaries to elect a candidate for the governorship election slated for November this year.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-denies-adopting-keyamo-for-deltas-senatorial-bye-election/
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by nameo: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:20am On Sep 16, 2013
nameo: GBAWE may need some explaining to do shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate
When the great Beaf called Gbawe, 'Gbawe the liar' people thought Beaf was far from the truth. Why your news always being false?

5 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 4:42am On Sep 16, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: When the great Beaf called Gbawe, 'Gbawe the liar' people thought Beaf was far from the truth. Why your news always being false?

If you weren't a dunce you'd have known that the he quoted a source...

www.odili.net/news/source/2013/sep/13/3.html

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2013
APC please please please stay away from Delta.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira: APC please please please stay away from Delta.

... And PDP that has impoverished Deltans for over 14years should Please Please Please stay...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Dpeacemaker101: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2013
I dey laff.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 5:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

... And PDP that has impoverished Deltans for over 14years should Please Please Please stay...

grin grin grin

Terrible politicians improvised Delta, not political parties. Enugu, Akwa ibom, etc have performing politicians from PDP.
APC, from everything I've seen, is no different from PDP. If APC gets a hold of delta they'll milk the state completely dry. They would put delta in an alarming debts. The poor would suffer alot worse than they are now. Everything would increase by tens fold(taxes, school fees, etc). The few jobs delta indigienous can get would be stolen from us. yes, biko APC stay away. Delta has gone through alot of mess, we've suffered enough and we don't need more suffering. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 5:27am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:
Terrible politicians improvised Delta, not political parties. Enugu, Akwa ibom, etc have performing politicians from PDP.
APC, from everything I've seen, is no different from PDP. If APC gets a hold of delta, they'll milk the state completely dry. They would put delta is an alarming debts. The poor would suffer alot worse than they are now. Everything would increase by a tens fold(taxes, school fees, etc). The few jobs delta indigienous can get would be stolen from us. yes, biko APC stay away. Delta has gone through alot of mess, we've suffered enough and we don't need more suffering. Thank you

1. Learn to speak for yourself and not for Deltans. You're not more Deltan than myself.

2. You contradicted yourself by claiming that terrible politicians impoverished Delta and not Parties. Why then are you focused on APC and not the Politician(s) they're presenting. If as you claim there are some good governors in PDP can't you say same for APC even if you may not like some of their governors??

3. You accusations against the APC is baseless and laughable. I hereby challenge you to compare the following states where APC dislodged the PDP and tell me if the people didn't benefit from voting out PDP

A. PDP's Lucky Igbinedion vs APC's Oshiomole
B. PDP's Ohiakim vs APC's Rochas
C. PDP's Oyinlola vs APC's Aregbesola
D. PDP's Akala vs APC's Ajimobi
E. PDP's Daniel vs APC's Amosun
F. PDP's Fayose vs APC's Fayemi

20 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by atlwireles: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

1. Learn to speak for yourself and not for Deltans. You're not more Deltan than myself.

2. You contradicted yourself by claiming that terrible politicians impoverished Delta and not Parties. Why then are you focused on APC and not the Politician(s) they're presenting. If as you claim there are some good governors in PDP can't you say same for APC even if you may not like some of their governors??

3. You accusations against the APC is baseless and laughable. I hereby challenge you to compare the following states where APC dislodged the PDP and tell me if the people didn't benefit from voting out PDP

You are now from delta No more from Osun state Deltans know themselves, you are not one.

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

APC, from everything I've seen, is no different from PDP. If APC gets a hold of delta they'll milk the state completely dry. They would put delta in an alarming debts. The poor would suffer alot worse than they are now. Everything would increase by tens fold(taxes, school fees, etc). The few jobs delta indigienous can get would be stolen from us. yes, biko APC stay away. Delta has gone through alot of mess, we've suffered enough and we don't need more suffering. Thank you

You claim Delta ha suffered in the hands of PDP yet tells APC to stay away.

Isnt that confusion

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

This is one of the reason I don't listen to yoruba people on this forum. Can't you people, for once, stop fabricating things and laying claim of places you are not part of. WTF is wrong with you people. Dude a glance through your past post reveals your ethnicity and region. Be proud of where you are from.
This reply of yours when a member compared delta governor to oshimole reveals your origin as well
[quote]Do you mind that shameless PDP LIAR..

Same Delta where DELSU lecturers are being picked by kidnappers like "Point and Kill" Catfish...[\quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/1436818/confused-governor-oshiomhole-looks-kidnappers/1#18083091

on that note, everything else is BS to me. Keep APC at SW, Imo state and edo state, no wahalla. Leave delta out of it. Delta has suffered enough. We don't want una in the state. APC is a snake. Building small roads and charge billions for it, putting pay tolls on that bridge, road, etc is not what delta wants. Delta wants change, we want development, we want a governor that'll actually give a crap about the people and not someone who cares how he looks in the media or desperation to take over the FG power. We do not want someone that will drop crumps on our feet and take a whole chunk for himself and the oga of his political party. Una are happy with the media propaganda, the rest of us see through it. You can compare and contrast as much as you want, I don't care. APC stay the hell away from delta. I rather not have PDP nor APC in that state. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Isnt that confusion

APC=PDP

old wine in new bottle. no difference
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

You are now from delta No more from Osun state Deltans know themselves, you are not one.

Bloody Liar!!!

Show me where I claimed to be from Osun State or even to be Yoruba....

grin grin
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

This is one of the reason I don't listen to yoruba people on this forum. Can't you people, for once, stop fabricating things and laying claim of places you are not part of. WTF is wrong with you people. Dude a glance through your past post reveals your ethnicity and region. Be proud of where you are from.
This reply of yours when a member compared delta governor to oshimole reveals your origin as well

Like I told ur Co-liar show me where I claimed to be from the SW.

Shamefully the only post you came up with was one where I said DELSU lecturers are being picked by kidnappers like "Point & Kill" catfish. Can you deny that?? Or are you not aware of the face-off between Delsu ASUU and the CP over the CP's inability to secure the release of one of their kidnapped member?? Do you even know what's happening in Delta??

Meanwhile if you're Deltan, know you have just one vote. So you can only speak for yourself.....

PDP is a failure as far as Delta State is concerned so trying APC is a very good idea....

4 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

He's from osun state? hmm well I know he's not from delta, this one I know for sure.
IDK why they do ish like that. we had jason, then garri, etc. It's f2king ridiculous
Sometimes I wonder if they don't realize actions reveals everything about oneself. SMH. Online forums can hide people but what a person address speaks
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

He's from osun state? hmm well I know he's not from delta, this one I know for sure.
IDK why they do ish like that. we had jason, then garri, etc. It's f2king ridiculous
Sometimes I wonder if they don't realize actions reveals everything about oneself. SMH. Online forums can hide people but what a person address speaks

Bwahahaha.. Two Liars having a conversation...

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by OneNaira6: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Like I told ur Co-liar show me where I claimed to be from the SW.

Shamefully the only post you came up with was one where I said DELSU lecturers are being picked by kidnappers like "Point & Kill" catfish. Can you deny that?? Or are you not aware of the face-off between Delsu ASUU and the CP over the CP's inability to secure the release of one of their kidnapped member?? Do you even know what's happening in Delta??

PDP is a failure as far as Delta State is concerned so trying APC is a very good idea....

Dude you are not from Delta. It's like me claiming SW. if i ask you what part of Delta, the next you'll claim is iteskiri no? you're just another jason and Garri. Be proud of your origin. Btw: you do not need to claim SW, your posts speaks for itself.

As I said before APC should keep away from delta. They can stay in your region or rather the region you are from but claiming you are not from. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by gramci: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

If you weren't a dunce you'd have known that the he quoted a source...

www.odili.net/news/source/2013/sep/13/3.html

that quoted a source is irrelevant, why is it that most of his threads turns out fraudulent.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Bloody Liar!!!

Show me where I claimed to be from Osun State or even to be Yoruba....

grin grin
You see your life? Didn't i warn you that your constant screaming of EKO ONI BAJE O! on every thread about Lagos will let people doubt your ethnicity? No matter how bad it may seem , learn to be proud of your ethnicity and Delta State in particular.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2013
gramci:
that quoted a source is irrelevant, why is it that most of his threads turns out fraudulent.

Who said the thread is fraudulent??

You should read both Articles again and understand that both statements came from different cadres within the APC.

The 1st one came from APC Chieftains in Delta Central while the one on this thread came from a National Officer. If anything I think its a case of some members of the APC being too forward in their actions, acting without getting directives from the National Officers.

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Rad1cal: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Who said the thread is fraudulent??

You should read both Articles again and understand that both statements came from different cadres within the APC.

The 1st one came from APC Chieftains in Delta Central while the one on this thread came from a National Officer. If anything I think its a case of some members of the APC being too forward in their actions, acting without getting directives from the National Officers.

An indictment that the APC is not even organized .

Those bunch of ninies never disappoints.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2013
berem: You see your life? Didn't i warn you that your constant screaming of EKO ONI BAJE O! on every thread about Lagos will let people doubt your ethnicity? No matter how bad it may seem , learn to be proud of your ethnicity and Delta State in particular.

Who cares if some non-entities doubt my ethnicity??
grin grin

I love Lagos and SW very much but I've NEVER claimed to be a Yoruba or to be from the SW. I'm sure those dunces are searching for a post where I claimed otherwise... grin grin

Then I wonder what you mean by being proud of my ethnicity and Delta State. Does that mean defending thieves like Ibori and Uduaghan?? Or pretending that all is well when in reality the state has gone to the dogs?? Delta State is one of the most terribly governed state in Nigeria at the moment and unlike some clannish dolts, I say it as it is.

Same way I say the truth about Nigeria here even at the risk of some of my colleagues accusing me of being unpatriotic...

6 Likes

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:
An indictment that the APC is not even organized .

Those bunch of ninies never disappoints.

Every party is bound to have some over-zealous members, but that doesn't change the fact that the birth of APC and its incursion into Delta Politics is a welcome development...
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Marotzke(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe!Gbawe!! After O power, where Beaf caught you red handed lying in the public, I thought you would have become more circumspect. No, you've become bolder and more daring in blowing bare faced lies. Na waa o.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by demelza: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Isnt that confusion
He's exhibiting Stockholm syndrome. Even though they are presently suffering in the hands of PDP, they still feel empathy for the party.

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by WildChild00(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2013
Wahala owa ooooooooooooooooooo

Back to the thread topic, can somebody pls tell me, APC is not trying to adopt wat the old ACN did in the past, by annointing canidate without primaries, anyway good move, there should be transparency along party level, and not usual Tunibu annointing cheesy
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by In2systemsTech(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2013
grin
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by horlabiyi(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2013
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by WANICEDUDE: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

fayose beta pass fayemi wella.case closed
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by comrChris(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

1. Learn to speak for yourself and not for Deltans. You're not more
Deltan than myself.

2. You contradicted yourself by claiming that terrible politicians
impoverished Delta and not Parties. Why then are you focused on APC and
not the Politician(s) they're presenting. If as you claim there are some
good governors in PDP can't you say same for APC even if you may not
like some of their governors??

3. You accusations against the APC is baseless and laughable. I hereby
challenge you to compare the following states where APC dislodged the
PDP and tell me if the people didn't benefit from voting out PDP

## pls dnt even compare fayemi wit fayose,fayemi ve not done quarter 2 what fayose did in ekiti,ekiti pple were in stone age b4 d arrival of fayose,he came n esblished dem,created roads,hospitals schools etc u knw ppls in west r always carried away with little tin,fayemi s jst painting already built road in ado n pples r hailing him smh

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by WildChild00(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2013
WANICEDUDE: fayose beta pass fayemi wella.case closed

Case dismissed for lack of proof and evidence,
Non and void, all stand....

Note: You can not appeal, ur prayers demissed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? / Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.