Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! (18711 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! Rush nau nd collect d applicatn form.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by amadice(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
MackyO: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! Rush nau nd collect d applicatn form.
....were, how, is it online, can non indigines apply...tanks
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
where can we collect d form and pls when is d closing date. Need ur response asap.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by dotcomnamename: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
ANAMBRA STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION is currently recruiting for the following positions;

A. VETERINARY OFFICERS
Veterinary Officer, GL. 12
A degree in Veterinary Medicine, who has been registered by the Veterinary Council of Nigeria and successfully, completed the NYSC.

B. SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
(a) Scientific Officer II, GL.08
An Honours Bachelor’s degree in Medical and appropriate Natural Sciences.
(b) Scientific Officer I, GL.09 (a) M.Sc. degree in relevant Medical or appropriate Natural Sciences, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience. OR
(b) A candidate possessing the qualifications specified in post (a) above, plus two years post-qualification cognate experience.

C. MEDICAL OFFICER S
Registrar/ Medical Officer, GL.12
A degree in Medicine registrable with the Medical ad Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), plus one year post-registration cognate experience.

D. PHARMACISTS
Pharmacist, GL.10
Bachelor of Pharmacy degree registrable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria (PRBN), plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

E. PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
(a) Physiotherapist, GL.09
A degree in Physiotherapy registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria.
(a) Senior Physiotherapist, GL.10 A degree in Physiotherapy registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

F. RADIOGRAPHERS
(a) Radiographer, GL.07 Diploma of the Society of Radiographers (DSR) or Certificate of Membership of Radiographers or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
(b) Higher Radiographer, GL.08 As specified in post (a) above, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

G. MEDICAL IMAGING SCIENTIST
(a) Medical Imaging Scientist II, GL.08
Bachelor’s degree in Radiography (B.Rad) or any other equivalent qualification registrable with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
(b) Medical Imaging Scientist I, GL.09 As specified in post (a) above, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

H. OPTOMETRISTS
(a) Optometrist, GL.10
Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree or equivalent qualification registrable with the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria.
(b) Assistant Optometrist, GL.08 B.Sc. Optometry or equivalent qualification.

I. NURSING OFFICER
(a) Nursing Officer I, GL.08
B.Sc. in Nursing plus the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
(b) Nursing Officer I, GL.09 As specified in post (a) above, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

J. STAFF NURSE/STAFF MIDWIFE
(a) Staff Nurse/ Midwife. GL.07
NRN or the NRM or equivalent qualification duly registered with the Nursing and Midwife Council of Nigeria. (NMCN).
(b) Nursing Sister/ Nursing Superintendent/Midwife Sister,GL.08 NRN plus NRM duly registered with the Nursing and Midwife Council of Nigeria. (NMCN).

K. NURSE TUTOR
(a) Nurse Tutor II, GL.08
A recognized B.Sc. Nursing plus the registration with NMCN.
(b) Nurse Tutor I, GL.09 As specified in post (a), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience or M. Sc. in Nursing with the registration of NMCN, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

L. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
(a) Medical Laboratory Technologist II, GL.08

(a) Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (AIMLT) of Nigeria. OR
(b) WASC or SSSC plus the National Diploma of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology (obtained after four years course) and the registration of the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for Health Technologists.
(b) Medical Laboratory Technologist I, GL.09 As specified in post (a), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience or Fellowship of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (FIMLT) of Nigeria, plus two years post-qualification cognate experience.

M. DENTAL OFFICERS
Dental Registrar/Dental Officer, GL.12
A degree in Dental Surgery registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

N. DENTAL TECHNOLOGISTS
(a) Dental Technologist I, GL.09
Bachelor’s degree in Dental Technology from a recognized University, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.
(b) Dental Technologist II, GL.08 Bachelor’s degree in Dental Technology from a recognized University.

O. DENTAL THERAPISTS
(a) Dental Therapist, GL.08 (i) HND in Dental Hygiene from an approved Health Institution.
(ii) Successful completion of a four-year post WASC/SSC training programme in an approved School of Dental Hygiene
(b) Senior Dental Therapist, GL.09 (a) As specified in post (a), item (i), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.
(b) As specified in post (a), item (ii), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

P. DIETICIAN
Dietician, GL.07
HND in Dietetics from a recognized institution.

NB:The forms should be completed, signed and returned to the Commission on or before 19th September, 2013, with photocopies of credentials, NYSC Discharge or Exemption/Exclusion Certificate (where applicable), and evidence of Local Government and Town of origin.

Application form should be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly stating applicant’s Town, Local Government Area, post applied for and qualifications at the top of the envelope and addressed to;

The Chairman,
Anambra State Civil Service Commission,
Awka, Anambra State - Nigeria.

Application Deadline: 19th September, 2013
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by dotcomnamename: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
ANAMBRA STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION is currently recruiting for the following positions;

A. VETERINARY OFFICERS
Veterinary Officer, GL. 12
A degree in Veterinary Medicine, who has been registered by the Veterinary Council of Nigeria and successfully, completed the NYSC.

B. SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
(a) Scientific Officer II, GL.08
An Honours Bachelor’s degree in Medical and appropriate Natural Sciences.
(b) Scientific Officer I, GL.09 (a) M.Sc. degree in relevant Medical or appropriate Natural Sciences, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience. OR
(b) A candidate possessing the qualifications specified in post (a) above, plus two years post-qualification cognate experience.

C. MEDICAL OFFICER S
Registrar/ Medical Officer, GL.12
A degree in Medicine registrable with the Medical ad Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), plus one year post-registration cognate experience.

D. PHARMACISTS
Pharmacist, GL.10
Bachelor of Pharmacy degree registrable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria (PRBN), plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

E. PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
(a) Physiotherapist, GL.09
A degree in Physiotherapy registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria.
(a) Senior Physiotherapist, GL.10 A degree in Physiotherapy registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

F. RADIOGRAPHERS
(a) Radiographer, GL.07 Diploma of the Society of Radiographers (DSR) or Certificate of Membership of Radiographers or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
(b) Higher Radiographer, GL.08 As specified in post (a) above, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

G. MEDICAL IMAGING SCIENTIST
(a) Medical Imaging Scientist II, GL.08
Bachelor’s degree in Radiography (B.Rad) or any other equivalent qualification registrable with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
(b) Medical Imaging Scientist I, GL.09 As specified in post (a) above, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

H. OPTOMETRISTS
(a) Optometrist, GL.10
Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree or equivalent qualification registrable with the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria.
(b) Assistant Optometrist, GL.08 B.Sc. Optometry or equivalent qualification.

I. NURSING OFFICER
(a) Nursing Officer I, GL.08
B.Sc. in Nursing plus the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
(b) Nursing Officer I, GL.09 As specified in post (a) above, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

J. STAFF NURSE/STAFF MIDWIFE
(a) Staff Nurse/ Midwife. GL.07
NRN or the NRM or equivalent qualification duly registered with the Nursing and Midwife Council of Nigeria. (NMCN).
(b) Nursing Sister/ Nursing Superintendent/Midwife Sister,GL.08 NRN plus NRM duly registered with the Nursing and Midwife Council of Nigeria. (NMCN).

K. NURSE TUTOR
(a) Nurse Tutor II, GL.08
A recognized B.Sc. Nursing plus the registration with NMCN.
(b) Nurse Tutor I, GL.09 As specified in post (a), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience or M. Sc. in Nursing with the registration of NMCN, plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

L. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
(a) Medical Laboratory Technologist II, GL.08

(a) Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (AIMLT) of Nigeria. OR
(b) WASC or SSSC plus the National Diploma of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology (obtained after four years course) and the registration of the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for Health Technologists.
(b) Medical Laboratory Technologist I, GL.09 As specified in post (a), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience or Fellowship of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (FIMLT) of Nigeria, plus two years post-qualification cognate experience.

M. DENTAL OFFICERS
Dental Registrar/Dental Officer, GL.12
A degree in Dental Surgery registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), plus one year post-qualification cognate experience.

N. DENTAL TECHNOLOGISTS
(a) Dental Technologist I, GL.09
Bachelor’s degree in Dental Technology from a recognized University, plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.
(b) Dental Technologist II, GL.08 Bachelor’s degree in Dental Technology from a recognized University.

O. DENTAL THERAPISTS
(a) Dental Therapist, GL.08 (i) HND in Dental Hygiene from an approved Health Institution.
(ii) Successful completion of a four-year post WASC/SSC training programme in an approved School of Dental Hygiene
(b) Senior Dental Therapist, GL.09 (a) As specified in post (a), item (i), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.
(b) As specified in post (a), item (ii), plus three years post-qualification cognate experience.

P. DIETICIAN
Dietician, GL.07
HND in Dietetics from a recognized institution.

NB:The forms should be completed, signed and returned to the Commission on or before 19th September, 2013, with photocopies of credentials, NYSC Discharge or Exemption/Exclusion Certificate (where applicable), and evidence of Local Government and Town of origin.

Application form should be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly stating applicant’s Town, Local Government Area, post applied for and qualifications at the top of the envelope and addressed to;

The Chairman,
Anambra State Civil Service Commission,
Awka, Anambra State - Nigeria.

Application Deadline: 19th September, 2013
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nonnyego: where can we collect d form and pls when is d closing date. Need ur response asap.

Forms are to be collected from the Anambra State civil Service Commission, Awka.

It is strictly for Anambranians.

You need to visit the nearest local government office in Anambra to see list of available positions and application guideline.

Application closes on 18th September, 2013
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Applicatn clozes on d 26th of dis month. I jst left d commission nau,mehnn! U nid 2 see d number of pple der.Dey r up to million gush. But i jst pray dey all get d form cos about 75 job positns wer advertised. Wot dey did nau is dat dey shared it local govt by LG,so u kolet d day assignd 2 ur LG.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Mopolchi: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Got mine today. Initially with stress, later easily. They gave based on LGA identification letter (Original). There are days for collection for each LGA. The ones I can remember now are: njikoka will get 2moro; ihiala, nnewi north on Friday; and Nnewi south and ekwusigo on monday. Non indigenes should relax since u can only enter the premise with LGA id. Letter and submit the form with Igwe's attestation letter. Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Ndyoo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
WHEN DIS ONE START KWA? i WILL BE IN AWKA TOMORROW...SOMEONE DROP AN ADDRESS PLEASE?
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Ndyoo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mopolchi: Got mine today. Initially with stress, later easily. They gave based on LGA identification letter (Original). There are days for collection for each LGA. The ones I can remember now are: njikoka will get 2moro; ihiala, nnewi north on Friday; and Nnewi south and ekwusigo on monday. Non indigenes should relax since u can only enter the premise with LGA id. Letter and submit the form with Igwe's attestation letter. Thanks.
WHICH ONE IS LGA ID AND WHERE WILL I COLLECT MINE? WHAT OF ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Mopolchi: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ndyoo: WHICH ONE IS LGA ID AND WHERE WILL I COLLECT MINE? WHAT OF ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
Ndyoo, a LGA identification letter is gotten from Local Government Area Office. But before you get that, you will go to your town's Igwe, Eze or Obi who will give you attestation letter which you will use to get the LGA id. Letter. Go also with money for you may pay for the letters. Another is Aniocha people collected theirs today meaning tomorrow it may be tough to collect based on you came from Aniocha. I am not discouraging you, go first and try if you can get. Many who were not from Aniocha collected today. ANAMBRA CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION IS THE PLACE OF COLLECTION. When you enter Awka, reach Aroma left, enter bike to the place. Or you enter a bus to government house, walk into the compound you will be shown the place there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by cmonek(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
is the collection of forms still on please? When is the submission of collected forms??.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
D collectn is stil on and u can submit anytime til after 26th of dis month.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by pasqal09: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is the location inside Government house?
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by eliz003: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls who knows which date they assigned for Idemili local government ,,
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by pasqal09: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
If the collection date for ur local government has passed, u can go there on the 26th cos, they will share forms generally
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by amreal7: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls can someone help me get the form as i'm not in anambra right now.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
amreal7: pls can someone help me get the form as i'm not in anambra right now. pls contact me on 08035810737 or provide ur details so i can reach u ASAP. PLS!
some people there have not even gotten for themselves. It's not that easy nwa nnaa
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by pasqal09: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have one form for sale o. Pm me if u want it. or ping pin:29C16866.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm@Pasqal winkHmmmmmmmm@Pasqal
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by pasqal09: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
MackyO: Hmmmmmmmm@Pasqal winkHmmmmmmmm@Pasqal

How far my sister
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Heheheheheee,i dey o bros me.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Saw peepz batlin 2 submit der forms at d Commission 2day but no WAY!
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Vetsolo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
men guys still submitn? men na lontn

Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by amreal7: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2013
MackyO: Saw peepz batlin 2 submit der forms at d Commission 2day but no WAY!
Did they finally succeed at submitting?
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
No dey didnt@ amreal
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by lucychi200(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
When are they gonna post shortlisted names Cogent answers will be appreaciated wink
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Dovy: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by tezmanfc(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2013
State govt. jobs? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by Eeyore(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2013
How far with this exercise, guys? Has the test been done??
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by MackyO(f): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nfin haz bin said or done since den @ Eeyore.
Re: Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! by cmonek(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2013
MackyO: Nfin haz bin said or done since den @ Eeyore.
pls dear, did you apply for that teaching stuff advertised by anambra state ministry of education? If yes, pls what stage are they right now? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.