Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android (821 Views)

Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / iOS Vs Windows OS Vs Android OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2013
If you were asked to choose out of blackberry , ios (iphone) and android , which will you choose

As for me i'ld go for android!

Blackberry na wahala phone , very soon no one will hear of blackberry again
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by sheedy407(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Very useless post from an underage member

6 Likes

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2013
People buy what they can afford, your post is kind of dumb and vain, there are people who can't even afford the cheapest Techno, you here acting like your android is top grade, in two years can you bring out your phone and brag about it? I guess you didn't think about that.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2013
no windows phone self
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2013
ibot_jaycob: People buy what they can afford, your post is kind of dumb and vain, there are people who can't even afford the cheapest Techno, you here acting like your android is top grade, in two years can you bring out your phone and brag about it? I guess you didn't think about that.

Heyy pls read before you comment okay

Did i ask them to buy??

What i ask is ''If You Were Asked To Choose'' .. Its a matter of their opinion on what they think about the three os

Pls think b4 u post okay

I dont know why nairaland i filled with dumb people!
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2013
sheedy407: Very useless post from an underage member

i'm sure u're the dumbest of all!!
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by psalmdave(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Kelvindwaplord:

Heyy pls read before you comment okay

Did i ask them to buy??

What i ask is ''If You Were Asked To Choose'' .. Its a matter of their opinion on what they think about the three os

Pls think b4 u post okay

I dont know why nairaland i filled with dumb people!
dis is just d begginin

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by nani667: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
...and yet another useless thread....The owner of this forum really needs to ban and retire all the mods for allowing so much idiocy and retardation to thrive in this site

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Zet72(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2013
undecided What's the matter with nairalanders, it's not must to comment, if u don't like a thread u Bleep off no need to abuse the creater.

Anyway for me, I go Android because of its limitless ability/functions
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Its just a pity that morons dominate this site....

Everyone here has a bad attitude , as if they have no home training! , they talk anyhow...

Anyways i'ld soon be out of here , let me get what i want first and u'ld never see me here again
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
@OP whenever u try to open any thread here on nl, be very sure to expect different comments from it. You just have to tolerate them and just bypass some comments and u go for what u want. Replying by the way comments would get ur thread off the point. Just keep cool, it isn't a must for u guys to reply to a thread that sucks to u
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fools. When people are making giant strides in life u are here arguing about operating systems. You are really really smart.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by psalmdave(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zet72: undecided What's the matter with nairalanders, it's not must to comment, if u don't like a thread u Bleep off no need to abuse the creater.

Anyway for me, I go Android because of its limitless ability/functions
dats d problem i av with dem,if its a useless thread they dnt seem to spend time on d useful threads spend so much time quotin nd arguin nd insultin pplr....is also a pity nairaland has d highest no. of adults in nigeria bt yet......i go for Android by d way op
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Emekayoung(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
I hav no problem wit the thread,but the only problem now is very soon they will turn it to tecno vs samsung or iphone,useless fellows angry angry undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by psalmdave(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Emekayoung: I hav no problem wit the thread,but the only problem now is very soon they will turn it to tecno vs samsung or iphone,useless fellows angry angry undecided undecided
ure d one who wants to start it,nobody has mentioned any abt brand name,i guess ure 1 of those pple who u find dem on everythread arguing or insultin pple?abi i lie?
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by sniperwolf(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
It should be BlackBerry and iOs put together Vs Android
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by naijaimporter: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
discover the hidden secret, heavily guarded by Ikeja and Facebook Marketers, on how to get your own BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY Phones for as low as N10,500 only without referring a single soul and how to make tons of cash with it, even if you are a primary school dropout.

visit
http://miniimporters..com
Re: Blackberry Vs Ios Vs Android by Emekayoung(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
psalmdave: ure d one who wants to start it,nobody has mentioned any abt brand name,i guess ure 1 of those pple who u find dem on everythread arguing or insultin pple?abi i lie?
Shut up my frnd,wat do u mean by that? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Install And Register BBM On Your 3G Less Phone Without Wi-fi / Bye Bye To Airtel Bis[smellos...]: Glo Bisis Now Working Onandroid Phones Andpc / This Online Phone Shop Is A Scammer And Don't Fall Victim Thanks Http://londo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.