Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) (2502 Views)

Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) by AmicableEd: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Channels' TV reporter, Henry Ogunjimi is the happiest man on earth at the moment - having to marry that beautiful woman you completely adore and love so much; the one woman that makes your heart beat so fast and makes you feel complete, yeah!

Henry Ogunjimi quit bachelorhood on the 7th of September when he walked the aisle with his woman, Adenike Oluwafemi, to the admiration of their parents; Mr and Mrs A.J Oluwafemi and Mr and Mrs E.I Ogunjimi, friends and family members at Saint Stephens primary school ground in Aromoko Ekiti.

"We met here in Lagos in September 2009 in a transit...we got talking and while alighting from the transit I got her phone number. From there we became friends - innocent friends with no special strings attached, as a matter of fact I was more of a mentor to her when we initially became friends"

The official dating started when the lady he hoped to marry didn't take him serious - and to think that it's now a blessing in disguise! He soon realized that Adenike was beginning to fit into the perfect vision of his dream woman - she's beautiful, caring, she listens, peaceful and amazing!

Following the nature of his job - ardent reporter/producer with Channels TV, he rarely has the time to think or plan for marriage but one morning...

"I was dressing up for work and I looked in the mirror and decided that it was time. Right there I knew in my heart that I was ready for marriage" wow, just like that!

So, he approached his mum immediately to tell her that he was ready to quit the bachelorhood but when he did, his mum's reaction was kinda discouraging - they disagreed at the first.

"Is it not too soon? who are you getting married to? the notice is too short o..." she said (she probably wasn't ready to let go of her son; the baby she carried in her womb for nine months, watched him grow into a toddler, a boy, a teenager and then a man and then giving his hand to another woman, awww!) but when Henry's dad was brought into the picture, they all reached a mutual understanding.

On the completion of task one, Henry forged ahead to task two which was proposing to Adenike.

So, they began to make plans for the wedding, telling everyone that cared to listen that they were getting married. They fixed the wedding date and decided to get married in Ekiti state - Bride's parents' home - whoop!

See wedding photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/a-true-love-story-henry-ogunjimi-quits.html

Re: Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) by enigmagu1(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2013
may God bless your marriage...

Amen...
Re: Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
amen
Re: Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) by stan4b(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wot a lucky man!!!!
Re: Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
congrats henry

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Don Jazzy As A Kid. / Have You Met This Guy? He Is The Richest Gambler Alive / Nollywood Actor Clem Onyeka Shot Dead In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.