Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria (3007 Views)

How To Make Real And Cool Cash On Dollarson.com / Top 5 Easy And Free Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by enny234: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Frankly, there are several ways of making money online in Nigeria. While some of these many options will fetch you crumbs, others will fetch you real cash.
However, most beginners face one problem when venturing into online business — they’re unable to find the right business.
Sadly, while searching for the best option, some newbies fall victim to scammers who promise overnight riches or thousands of dollars at the click of a button. After being scammed, these poor beginners form the impression that online business is all a hoax.
Are you just going into online business? Or have you been scammed before, and you’re now searching carefully for a credible option? This post is for you.
ways-to-make-money-online

Here, you’ll discover six realistic ways of making real money online from Nigeria. So, if you’ve been looking for proven, risk-free ways of making cool cash from the web, you’re on the right page.

Now, let me reveal these lucrative options:

1. Affiliate marketing
This is one of the killer money-spinners online. Most bloggers and online entrepreneurs who pocket 4-5 figures monthly make the bulk of their income from affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing? It is simply a marketing practice, in which a business rewards you for bringing customers (through marketing its products or services).
Here’s a better explanation: You register to become an affiliate with an online store, such as Amazon or Clickbank. Next, you set up a web page or blog, on which you advertise Amazon or Clickbank products. Each time a customer buys a product through the link or banner displayed on your web page, you get a commission on the sale. That’s affiliate marketing, simply put.
So, the more traffic you attract to your web page or blog, the more people will buy the products you market, and the more profit you make.
2. Freelancing
If you have any skill, such as writing, website design, programming, graphics design, video creation, and so on, you can advertise yourself online and attract clients who’ll pay for your services.
To attract and convince high-paying clients, you must start by building a compelling and professional online portfolio. Without one, there’s no way you can convince clients to hire you.
3. Creating and selling your own product
If you’re a very good writer, you can write an ebook. If you’re a programmer, you can develop your own application. If you have any other skill or knowledge that you think people would like to learn, you can package it into an information product and sell for profit.
Your information product can be in any format — PDF, MP3, Video, etc.
4. Coaching and online tutorials
If you have any skill or knowledge that you think people would be interested in, you can offer online coaching or tutorial classes and charge your “students”. (Of course, you must learn how to use Skype and how to organize webinars).
The more you can convince people that you’re an expert, the more interested students you’ll attract, and the more money you’ll make.
5. Website flipping
Liken this business to real estate developing, and you’ll be right.
Here’s what flipping entails: You set up a website or blog and then develop it by stuffing it with high quality articles and building backlinks to it. Your ultimate goal is to build it from scratch and turn it into a high traffic blog, which has a high profit potential. Once you’ve achieved this, you can then sell it to interested buyers at a huge price.
Buyers pay as much as millions of dollars for websites. The price depends on the profit potential.
6. Blogging
This is the platform on which all other online businesses can stand firm. To make maximal profit from affiliate marketing, freelancing, selling your product, and offering online tutorials, you’ll need to run a blog — one centered around your chosen business. Having a blog helps you build trust and establishes you as an expert in your field.
Now, I’ve not said you can’t make money from other online businesses without a blog. Of course, I’ve seen affiliate marketers making huge figures with static one-page websites. But having a blog is much better, I insist.
Even if you’re not promoting any other business with your blog, blogging alone can be a great source of income. If you build a high traffic blog, you’ll make lots of profit from pay-per-click ads (Adsense, etc.), sponsored ads, sponsored posts.
I stated earlier that there are several of online businesses you can run in Nigeria. But I’ve mentioned only these six for 4 reasons:
They require very little capital (so if you lose interest along the line, you’ll have very little to lose)
They are risk-free
They’re very easy to venture into
They can make you rich (but not overnight!)
So, take action now. Choose one of these businesses (or a combination of more than one), start building it, and you’ll achieve your dream in the end.
I’m stopping here for now. In subsequent posts, I’ll be discussing each of these businesses in full detail. My aim of creating this blog is to help Nigerian beginners make money online. So, I hope to achieve this with time. Just stay glued to this site, and you’ll learn a lot.
In order to get instant updates when new posts are published on this blog, like our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/scholarshipalerts
What’s your choice?
Which online business are you thinking of venturing into? Why have you made that choice? Share your plans in the comments. Also, if you have any questions, ask in the comments section.

1 Like

Re: 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by oludarekehinde(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
Re: 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by Victormology: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Well, my fellow Nigerians, do you want to venture into online or offline busine$$? Then visit www.naijablink..com
is just morethan a blog.
Goodday
Re: 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by Activityj(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi everyone if $30 dollars would be ok for you weekly just register with the link below and make it real this season! http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref15463078
Re: 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by taiwodare(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Nice Post. Nice Infos.

You know, making money over the internet is more like having your own offline store. You must get committed. What's more?

Affiliate Marketing - Huge online money maker! Is more than just opening a clickbank account, there are lots of things one must also consider. For instance, If you want to really hit it big (in time) with affiliate marketing, you must know how to sell first from the front-end and most importantly, from the back-end.

You'll need some investments too. Like. Autoresponders, sales letter writing skill, articles marketing, website of your own, hosting, domain name and many other things to consider. And, do not forget, some of these plans you'll be paying for it monthly. Like the autoresponder system.

But one can also make money from affiliate marketing without much stress. How? Easy.

1. Sign-up with clickbank (most common. I have two, close one.)

2. Create your blog

3. With a free domain name that relates with the kind of product you wish to promote on clickbank

Are you following?

4. Optional but still recommended. Get a squeeze page on the blog. Get from getresponse.

5. Post articles to ezinearticles (write quality article for you to be approved. Write upto 500 words, they like that.

6. Write often and write well. At least 4times a week to drive traffic to your blog

7. Insert your hoplink on your blog posts (this should be number 6.)

8. And many other things like to put in place.

You'll be surprised that, if you can write very well e.g everyday! to ezine, you can be making at least $100 weekly from clickbank alone! But not with some work and work on your part.

Don't be afraid with the word "work" it's easy to do. You know the more you do something the more you get good at it.

I can get all these things done within a day! The only thing that might delay is the days it will take before ezine approve my article.

The easy way is to select your loved product from clickbank and then create your website/blog then write your content on your site/blog with your hoplink in your posts. Do a ppc campaign maybe at bidvertiser or adbrite now siescout or so or fb or adwords.

I've not mention keyword research o.

These are the things that actually guarantee your success in affiliate marketing... there is a lot to it.

Get you funds from graphcard.
Re: 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria by taiwodare(m): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Another
thing that is very important i
affiliate marketing, adsense and
many others is "Keyword
Research!" I have found this to be
very powerful and excellent!
Many peeple use overture keyword
suggestion tool by yahoo. (out of
the market, outdated) Use googles
own instead or use wordtracker.
All these keyword research tools
are great in any market and
wordtracker is great for you can
buy a simple daily plan of less that
$9 and do all your full keyword
research within 24 hours and
completely dominate your market!
But, I am in love with Keyword Elite
and Market Samurai! They are
keyword reasearch software
programs. Awesome! Very
awesome!
One thing that makes me nod my
head and pity most (most
actually), most people (guys
especially) is, they'll be posting
"Want to make 18 000 000 dollars
Within days? click here make 18
dollar dot dot com now to
How do you expect someone to make
such an ammount of money free
without some work on your part.
Funny enough, many of them don't
even have a functioning website,
they use blogs (nothing is wrong
woth blogs they are great I use
them too) But these guys failed to
realize that computers don't just
vomit money to you like that, you
must work for it. You must earn
it!
I love doing business online! Why?
Because it gives you the potential
to reach vast number amount of
people within a short time with
easy payment processors around?
¿ It gives you the vast number of
people you cannot reach offline as
an individual biz even as a big
organization...
sigh!
There is alot to internet money
businesses!
The internet has UNLIMITED
posibilities! UNLIMITED!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps / Is It Right To Write Your Signature Upside Down In Financial Related Entries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.