Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) (25361 Views)

Nig, Graduate Who Got Job By Standing At London Train Station With Sign, Now Hir / Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos / P-Square, Knocked Down Ghana Girls at the 40,000+ TURN OUT Concert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by nijanigga: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Why Davido, no kuku take off his trousers on stage. Copying gangstar's culture, everything about Nija is copy copy, good and bad, no originality.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Codedrock(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
I KNOW ONE DAY I'M STILL GONNA BE SUPERSTAR MORE THAN THIS PEOPLE. I Pray The GOD Of Music Help.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Fool! So u dnt have celebs u equally hate abi? Free her!

now, now, last of the apes, why did you burst out at me? did i talk to you? no, did i even so much as look at you? you picked the wrong person, eejit. the wrong person. I'm not a fool, but if you still say I am, then i put it to you that it takes one to know one. and only the son of one can boldly display that he is one. i leave the choice of which of your progenitors is also a fool for you to decide.

Seun? come and call your reptiles to order. shey i was just going jejeje. toh

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by 25Calibre(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

I bet u, that fish brained babe is smarter than u.

Dude! Why do you feel the need to defend her with so much vigour?

When would some guys stop being pus*ies trying so hard to please a girl.

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nice one OBO
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
NL men, esp these dumb ones (teeo and mollytinrox) yall get some sense. Its lame to hate on a chick, that's just gay af.
Exchanging words with a woman.. Makes u less of a man yall!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by colombiana: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
mollytinrox: :

Mask Ohafia, you're the slowpoke here. Why should we ask why? you need a pity party for such a vile emotion as hatred? you disgust me, i swear. wait, the boy you hate has achieved more than you have, or do we know you?

oya go out and play
see as the tin dey pepper u. Oboi relax ooo take some pain killers cuz davido wud nail ur ex, present and next. E fit even add ur sisters join.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by passionate88: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
I hear say those naija babes wey dey uk too like money, dm go dey wish say na dm dey friend am. Sha even girls wey dey naija sef too like am too.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Man you dumb af!

This is the last time I would derail, I just checked your profile and saw that you are actually follow her, this means you are either trying to win her heart or she has been given you a cold shoulder. My plea is this kindly look for something else to use to win her heart and stop quoting my posts.. Its fools like you that low the reputation of guys.

@Topic I like the way Davido was rocking that babe, Heading to Youtube to see videos

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
25Calibre:

Why won't I defend her? I know her man!
Clowns on here hating on her cos she s speaking reality. Even blind folks know davido is rude af! Sympathy don't hurt!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia:

Lmao. Pathetic man, aww you have a massive gay crush on Davido? Haha lmao!
Totally makes sense!
Keep quoting me, faceless sissy!

No, eejit drunken spineless plonkard, i wont keep cos i'm not yours to command. Just a note of warning, I can't be pathetic. infact, been pathetic is anti me. so don't say that again, you hear? and that tuataran medusa wannabe you unleashed that is acting like an unflushable toilet, get yourselves out of my path o. i dont crush easy, i tell you.

i'm not faceless o. i'm just too busy.

this is your last warning, get off my path. i dont talk to people who haven't fully evolved from erectus. Mods? over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Why won't I defend her? I know her man!
Clowns on here hating on her cos she s speaking reality. Even blind folks know davido is rude af! Sympathy don't hurt!

She is claiming to know Davido, you are running behind her like a troll dog. What a pity sad Some guys are a disappointment I swear. Your mates like Davido are using babes to wash you are here forming worshipping.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
teeo:

This is the last time I would derail, I just checked your profile and saw that you are actually follow her, this means you are either trying to win her heart or she has been given you a cold shoulder. My plea is this kindly look for something else to use to win her heart and stop quoting my posts.. Its fools like you that low the reputation of guys.

@Topic I like the way Davido was rocking that babe, Heading to Youtube to see videos

Nah! U r the FOOL. Nigger ure actually the biggest FOOL on here, I bet u UGLY AF. Ugly niggers who get no pusssy hate on sexy mamas like Askia.
It kills u to know someone else's tapping that right.
Hey! Lemme advise u, old Bleep. Learn to respect women, it makes u more of a man. DUMB piece of SHi!!!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia: Coool!

As much as I hate him

Why you mad?

@topic We've chilled out a few times, he's a cool guy when he's not drunk or got a lot of weed in his system. He's trying his best btw all Naija artist sing trash.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
mollytinrox:

Mask Ohafia, you're the slowpoke here. Why should we ask why? you need a pity party for such a vile emotion as hatred? you disgust me, i swear. wait, the boy you hate has achieved more than you have, or do we know you?

oya go out and play
Sighs! smh twice.that chic don suffer for your bad mouth
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
mollytinrox:

No, eejit drunken spineless plonkard, i wont keep cos i'm not yours to command. Just a note of warning, I can't be pathetic. infact, been pathetic is anti me. so don't say that again, you hear? and that tuataran medusa wannabe you unleashed that is acting like an unflushable toilet, get yourselves out of my path o. i dont crush easy, i tell you.

i'm not faceless o. i'm just too busy.

this is your last warning, get off my path. i dont talk to people who haven't fully evolved from erectus. Mods? over to you.

Hahaha both of yall are high on something LAME!

Faceless niggers hollaring cos they aint got no life. *whoops*!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Nah! U r the FOOL. Nigger ure actually the biggest FOOL on here, I bet u UGLY AF. Ugly niggers who get no pusssy hate on sexy mamas like Askia.
It kills u to know someone else's tapping that right.
Hey! Lemme advise u, old Bleep. Learn to respect women, it makes u more of a man. DUMB piece of SHi!!!

I laugh in skelewu, is it those breasts that you call packs that is deceiving you. I aint ugly bro and I don't do Celebrity left overs either. Google is your friend. I aint showing no love to a hoooeeoooo
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
i totally hate guys dat can't let obviously intelligent women stand for themselves..... this types hv turned us male folks to house husbands n house helps cleaning up after her mess.. its a total shame on such men
.. a total shame!!!!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mollytinrox, you're a facking PUSSY. !

Lmao. Hatin on a girl who's a million times better than your toilet scrubbing self. Hahahaha
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx: NL men, esp these dumb ones (teeo and mollytinrox) yall get some sense. Its lame to hate on a chick, that's just gay af.
Exchanging words with a woman.. Makes u less of a man yall!
imho,, ur an ediot.....

DOES D LADY UR DEFENDING KNOW U EXISTS??

FO0L OF THE HIGHEST BAR CHAT ...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
teeo:

I laugh in skelewu, is it those breasts that you call packs that is deceiving you. I aint ugly bro and I don't do Celebrity left overs either. Google is your friend. I aint showing no love to a hoooeeoooo

10hit combos.....

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia:

Lmao. Pathetic man, aww you have a massive gay crush on Davido? Haha lmao!
Totally makes sense!
Keep quoting me, faceless sissy!

Royal E-rumble.....am really relishing this fight.......

Amaaska don't let the guy give you knock-out oh" up your game
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
teeo:

Nah you're UGLY!
You talk ugly, seem ugly, breathe ugly. Bleep you're UGLY!

Ah u wanna hate? Nigger I look good aii, you don't stand a chance around me.

Loud niggers loud cause poverty whooping ya assz!

UGLY piece of CRAP!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: imho,, ur an ediot.....

[quo
joeace2020: i totally hate guys dat can't let obviously intelligent women stand for themselves..... this types hv turned us male folks to house husbands n house helps cleaning up after her mess.. its a total shame on such men
.. a total shame!!!!
te author=25Calibre]

When would some guys stop being pus*ies trying so hard to please a girl. [/quote]

Durexx condom can you see what correct men are saying about you, now who is the lesser man amongst us. Please go and try another line cause the babe sef done run leave you.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

U think she's dumb? Yeah? Yet u spell 'lineage' as 'linage'? Man u a waste of sperm!

no. it's you whose dada shoulda sued the condom factory grin

1 Like

teeo:

LOL... U JUST MURDERED tht guy.. lol.... grin grin
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
just look at d way somebody is disgracn men...men where r u ppl... sum1 needs to be schooled....this Africa, Men rule, dey talk n women listen.... only sissies do wat i am seeing here
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
teeo: [quote author=25Calibre]

Durexx condom can you see what correct men are saying about you, now who is the lesser man amongst us. Please go and try another line cause the babe sef done run leave you.
CHECK THT DUREXX CONDOM GUY PIC... HE LOOKS GAY.......
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Nah you're UGLY!
You talk ugly, seem ugly, breathe ugly. Bleep you're UGLY!

Ah u wanna hate? Nigger I look good aii, you don't stand a chance around me.

Loud niggers loud cause poverty whooping ya assz!

UGLY piece of CRAP!

Guy go to yaba and get some bra to pack those breasts of yours. I could list NLanders who know how good I look I don't need to troll after a babe.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by LeftRebel(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
So all diz trading of insults because of Davido concert pics?

Surely,

*E* *N* *D*

*T* *I* *M* *E*

*T* *H* *I* *N* *Z*

*sips alomo*

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: imho,, ur an ediot.....

Nah you that IddiOT!

Cheering guys hatin on a lady...
Bunch of gay facks!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Mogenerous(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lmao... This drama is actually getting funnier... People be taking panadol ontop another person's headache! Taaar... Guess Davido's post caused it... Roll on anyways, post religiously followed... *sips maltina*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fat & Sexy, You Can Still Be Sexy Without Being Skinny (photos) / E-money Show Off His Multi Million Dollars Luxurious (photos) / Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.