Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

BAD INFLUENCE A story. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BAD INFLUENCE A story. (6845 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Curiously waitin for nxt update

anyone tonyt or tomorow
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Night prep in my school usually start by 8pm and end by 10pm from Monday to Friday with the exception of Saturday.

Saturday night was a night set aside for various social activities such as inter-house dance completion,drama.,fashion parade films show and the ever popular game know as pick and act.

I sluggishly walk to the class room alone that night for prep,feeling bored and lonely coupled with the fact that i had no friend.

The whole students were dress in their various house wears,the girls where looking real beautiful that night,wearing various kinds of perfume and makeup.

Most of the ss3 boys came wearing their house wears trousers different make of T.shirt.

The SS 3 student had their own unique way of looking different from other students.
In fact if you see an SS3 student you would know without being told.

"dis girls dey vex ooo,
So na just to come prep Na hin dey dress like dis?"
"Well that's their business i said to myself."

to be continued.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by xtender(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2013
Hehe..those days!!!!...carry on bro,
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
xtender: Hehe..those days!!!!...carry on bro,
yeah good old days thanks 4 reading.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
We had our prep according to our classes. The Jss1 students are to prep in their block of classes like wise the Jss2 and same apply to other students but the Ss3 students can have their prep where ever they choice to.

Each class had a prefect appointed to it,while the prep certain (prefect) was to supervise the prep.

I walk into the class allocated to us and discovered that the class was filled. I was trying to look for a n empty chair to sit on, when suddenly the prep captain walk in.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
The prep captain was a very tall boy,his neck was as long as that of a camel, in addition he was very slim.

"Why are most if not all tall people always slim?" " Incase u know the answer tell me because i like to know."

Stories had it that the prep captain was the most wicked prefect in that school.in fact left to me i will call him a heartless monster.

"all of you standing come outside, the prep captain said."

My heart beat increased.
The look on his face show that he meant business.

I walk to the front of the class with my legs shaking.

TO BE CONTINUED...I know the recent updates are short pls bear with me
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice one bro fire on...plz any dinner seems d former one is lunch

1 Like

Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Therock5555(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Bros, dis updates dem short o. Abi ya hand don dey pain u.

Kip it up
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Back in the days mehn. U just kip reminding me of those days in f.g.c ilorin. Up PRO UNITATE.

Nice work OP
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by dandollaz: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Just like back in the days in ascension junior seminary.following
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Back in the days mehn. U just kip reminding me of those days in f.g.c ilorin. Up PRO UNITATE.

Nice work OP
thanks 4 reading...yeah up pro unitate.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 1:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Sorry for not updating it was as a result of some circumstances beyond my control......more update coming soon thank you all 4 reading.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2013
"Senior i am am am looking for an empty seat to sit on," i said shaking.

"Touch your toes he said.
Sir?" i asked him again thinking maybe my asking him the second time would make him change his mind. Instead it made him more angry.

"I said touch your toes," he repeated .

"Senior please forgive me," i begged like someone who committed a terrible offense

All my plea fell on deaf ears.
The noisy class suddenly became as quiet as a graveyard .

I bend down with my hands touching my toes.

When an heavy slap descended on my back,the sound of the slap almost cause a stampede in the class.

I felt as if my heart fell inside my stomach.
Just when i thought the worst has happened.

As i was about to raise my head up,

He gave me another dirty slap on my face,i went deaf for almost thirty minutes,the whole class suddenly turned dark, in fact i saw three stars.

I walk back to my seat like someone who just had an encounter with a caterpillar.

I cried my eyes out all through the duration of the night prep,expecting my mum to come and console me.

That was when it dawn on me that i was no longer at home, and for the first time since i came to school i miss my mum.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2013
After the night prep,i was about leaving the class when i heard a voice calling behind me.

Hey! Hey!
I turn to see who was calling it was beautiful Judith,she was looking more beautiful that night on her house wear.

"H i new students," she said
"Hi," I replied.
Judith: "am sorry ok?"
"sorry about what?" I asked her..

"the slap the prep captain gave you now."

"its ok," i said, with a weak voice .

The tears in my eyes betrayed me.

"its ok please don't cry ok?" Judith said,"don't mind that senior, he is very wicked,that is how he slap an SS2 boy yesterday."

Judith went on and on,after talking to Judith for about ten minutes i felt ok,Judith gave me a shoulder to cry on.

Goodnight let me run to the hostel before they lock me outside i told Judith.

"Hey wait!" Judith called me back. "Any problem i asked her?"

"You didn't tell me your name" she said.

"I' m Abel, Abel Peter.," i replied.

"Am Judith."

"I know," i said running to my hostel with the speed of light

On getting to the gate of my hostel i discovered that the hostel gate was already locked.

To be continued..
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oh my God!
I have been locked outside!

So na for outside i go sleep today?

Hey!
What are u doing outside?a voice that look like seniour nelson voice brought me back to reality.

I turn to look at the person talking and i was right it was seniour nelson and some of his friends who obviously back from the town.

I was locked,i said.

Who locked you outside? One of seniour neslson friend knwn as Trigger asked me.

Trigger was one of the most dreaded seniour in rima house i know him as trigger till date i don't know his real name.

The house captain i replied.

As u small so u don dey sneak go town abi?

No seniour.
Na my books i forget for class,before i go run go bring am come dey don already lock hostel.
I told an innocent lie.

Guy thank your stars am in a good mood tonight i would have show you why i am called trigger.

House captain!
Seniour nelson and his friends shouted.
Come open gate for us oooo.

Thank God!
Seniour nelson and his friends save me that night.

Good morning ma!
You are welcome ma.

The whole class greeted miss fiaona the next day in class.

Hey i want to make a correction here.Miss fiaona said.

From today i want you all to address me as Miss Fiaona and stop calling me ma,ma,ma like am somekind of old lady.

Am i understood?

Yes ma !
Sorry miss fiaona,the whole class answered in unison..

Our topic today is international organization,we have quite a number of them like unicef,Ecowas etc

So class who can tell me the full meaning of Ecowas? Miss fiaona asked.

The whole class was quiet that u can hear a pin drop....

Am i not talking to human beings?

So you all mean nobody in this class can tell me the meaning of Ecowas.

I can ma! Sorry miss fiaona i said from the back of the class where my seat was located.

The whole class turned their attention towards me.

Ecowas: simply means Economic,community of west African states..

Please clap for him.
Beautiful,brilliant miss fiaona went on and on.

I saw admiration in the eyes of my class mate,Judith beaming with smile.

What's your name miss fiaona asked me?

Abel ma! Abel peter i said.

Good boy keep it up ok miss fiaona said to me with a smile on her face.

After teaching for about thirty minutes miss fiaona as usual cat walk out of the class.

Judith ran to my seat,hi Abel i never knew you are this smart.

How do you mean i asked her?

The way you answer miss fiaona question na.

Wetin dis girl take me for ehn,,,abi still girl dey look me like Say i dull because i quiet.

Well is nothing i said with a smile and a little pride in my voice.

Good morning seniour.
I heard the class greeting someone.

I looked to see who the seniour was but to my greatest dismay it was no other person but the wicked, heartless and mean prep captain.....

To be continued...
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice update bro...keep da fire burning...more mb to ur fone
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
kingphilip: Nice update bro...keep da fire burning...more mb to ur fone
thanks bro.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by ninja4life(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nice story,good work by d op abeg come update o
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wetin dis guy want now?
Abi the slap wey him give me yesterday never am ni? I asked myself.

Where is judith?
The prep captain asked.

Thank God i said,feeling relief

Judith ran to meet him and they both left the class together.

I was curious and wanted to know what business Judith had with the prep captain.

After about ten minutes Judith came into the class smiling like someone who just won a lottery.

What are u doing with that guy i asked Judith feeling Jealous.

Don't you know he his my school mother's boyfriend Judith Said answering my question with another question.

He is your school mother's boyfriend, so why his he looking for you i asked pressing further.

He came to give me some money for lunch Judith answerd feeling uncomfortable with my questions so i to just allow sleeping dog lie. Atleast Judith is of no obligation to me.

Judith and i went out together, we bought snack and soft drinks from the college shop.

We eat together like newly wed
We talk about about our families,interest,movies,future ambitions and other crazy stuff.

I discovered that Judith and i have alot in common,i also find out that Judith was an only chil
I felt happy that day,it was as if a heavy burden
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by simdam500(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thumbs up man... *takin d front seat, sippin alomo with popcorn eyein d lady next to me*
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Perfecter4real:
Indeed life is beautiful when you have friends

na true u talk here o but wen de begin de turn distant friends e no de make sense

1 Like

Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by ninja4life(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2013
Keep following thread,ur update is short na try to lenghten it
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2013
simdam500: Thumbs up man... *takin d front seat, sippin alomo with popcorn eyein d lady next to me*
funny you...thanks for reading.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2013
kingphilip:
na true u talk here o but wen de begin de turn distant friends e no de make sense
yeah right bro distance friendship/relationship sucks.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2013
ninja4life: Keep following thread,ur update is short na try to lenghten it
no wahala,i will try to increase the length of my update...thanks 4 following,
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2013
A very good morning to you all,hope u had a gr8 night....wanna thank u all for ur support and for following my stories and 4 all ur comments so far.u guys are the reason why am still writting.......more update coming soon.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Perfecter4real: A very good morning to you all,hope u had a gr8 night....wanna thank u all for ur support and for following my stories and 4 all ur comments so far.u guys are the reason why am still writting.......more update coming soon.
mornin too and my nyt was gr8...so wen r we expecting da nxt update
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2013
We always had our hostel inspection every saturday...we were given various duties to carry out ranging from mapping,scrubbing,cleaning,sweeping intact the list is endless.

This was one of those Saturdays .just that this same Saturday was the day set aside for orientation.

The orientation of all jss1 students into the school,before that day the school authority belived that we do not know the rules and regulations of the the school,so any offence committed my any Jss1 student would be ignored and no punishment whatsoever would be administer to the student

some students who were aware of this abuse the privilege to commite all manner of offence.

But after the orientation any student found in any act of indecipline will be severely delt with.

====================================================

I was still in my week of grace in the hostel,so i had no hostel duty of any kind.so when the house captain shared the inspection duty that morning i and few of my mates who were still in their grace period were excluded.

I voluntrily offered to assist Victor in his inspection duty,because the portion given to him to sweep was to much for one person.

Victor was my new friend in school,he was in the same class and hostel with me.

Victor was a fair skinned and handsome boy,he was a ladies man who always had his ways with girls. He was also a no nonsense guy who was ready to fight with anybody that crossed his part.

One outstanding attribute of Victor was that he was a real definition of a true friends, who always stood by me come rain come shine or so i thought.

Like the saying goes two heads are better than one.After about an hour,we were done with the portion given to victor so we ran to take our bath in some bushes at the back of our hostel.because on Saturday no juniour students is allowed to bath inside the bath room untill after the inspection.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
nyc update but jst try edit am small like small typo de inside
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
kingphilip: [color=#770077][/color]
nyc update but jst try edit am small like small typo de inside
yeah u are right have corrected all the typos thanks bro.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Perfecter4real: yeah u are right have corrected all the typos thanks bro.
uwc sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Prize For Literature Announces 2018 Call For Entries / Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? / Need Academic Writing Professional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.