Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? (7852 Views)

FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. / UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! / Nnpc Recrutment(graduate Trainees & Experience Hires) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by opia(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2013
received a text message now for A Recruitment exam tomoro, please, what am I to expect , save a brother , big family
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2013
opia: received a text message now for A Recruitment exam tomoro, please, what am I to expect , save a brother , big family
grin
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Just got †ђξ. Message too, don't know ​ђã†‎​ τ̲̅o expect.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by graceapadija: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls wat did u apply for,cosi didn't get any invitation yet,mayb they ar doing it in batches
opia: received a text message now for A Recruitment exam tomoro, please, what am I to expect , save a brother , big family
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by opia(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ shayoor , what time is your and what did yu apply for, mine is information Officer, but I thought they have done the test before now,
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
U re to come for a recruitment exam which is to hold on Tue,17th Sep,13 @ d Paul hendrick Hall,Colege of Medicine,UCH,IB by8am.call 08090857963 now 4 more info, dats †ђξ msg sent τ̲̅o ♍ε , info officer
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by opia(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
nawa, what are we to expect, needed answer, abeg...im in lagos,
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Olamioye: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Whats happening, so many of us are still expectint message o or it was sellected or by batch ni.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Olamioye: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am expecting my own o or is by batch ni, or they hv sellected those needed ni

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by engrhorla(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Guys,calm down. It's in batches. I learnt dey did test 4 nursing applicants last wk. But 4 those of us d@ got it,wot ar we 2 expect. Useful info urgently needed. I put in 4 IT officer(Degree cadre or hw is it called)
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by opia(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Was told to bring the receipt, and I cant find mine...any solution
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by engrhorla(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Opia come all d same. am sure thousands wil be in ur shoe. d tin don tey now. But who can confirm whr Paul hendrick's hall is in College of medicine,UCH.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by famewo87(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
engrhorla: @Opia come all d same. am sure thousands wil be in ur shoe. d tin don tey now. But who can confirm whr Paul hendrick's hall is in College of medicine,UCH.
To get to Paul Hendrik's hall. Drop at UCH gate along mokola road, not d gate towards state secretariat. Then walk down to college of medicine, not UCH. Ask of paul hendrik's from d security. Its a building not far from d admin building and physiotherapy department
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by engrhorla(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
famewo87:
To get to Paul Hendrik's hall. Drop at UCH gate along mokola road, not d
gate towards state secretariat. Then walk down to college of medicine,
not UCH. Ask of paul hendrik's from d security. Its a building not far
from d admin building and physiotherapy department
A big thank you. Did u get d invite as well?
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by YOMZE(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
opia: Was told to bring the receipt, and I cant find mine...any solution

Was any other documents required aside the receipt A prompt answer would be appreciated...on my way to Ib nw
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by engrhorla(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
YOMZE:

Was any other documents required aside the receipt A prompt answer would be appreciated...on my way to Ib nw
none. but come wt ur form too 2 b on d safe side plus d normal docs. @Opia i can't find my receipt too. just got 2 Ib now bt i wil hit d place 2moro. Dat makes d 2 of us. Lols
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by tinnymerit(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
i also got the text message,i applied for IT officer.I have been calling the number we were referred to in the message but was just bouncing back.Any info abt the questions plz.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by tinnymerit(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
engrhorla: none. but come wt ur form too 2 b on d safe side plus d normal docs. @Opia i can't find my receipt too. just got 2 Ib now bt i wil hit d place 2moro. Dat makes d 2 of us. Lols
No 3 of us,i am in ib now.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by shinerpoly: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
I guess the recruitment exercise is handling in batches. For the post of IT officer, be expecting something related to your field And probably an essay questions. Good luck to all of us.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by tinnymerit(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks to God i was able to find my form(photocopy) and the origonal receipt.Am good to go.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Olamioye: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Wht should Admin or store officer should expect and when they should b expecting text?
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Olamioye: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Olamioye: Wht should Admin or store officer should expect and when they should b expecting text?
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by graceapadija: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Goodday, pls those dat sat for UCH test today,pls wat was d likely Que been asked,is it gmat Que,or Que pertaining to ur field,or a computer knowledge Que,pls i need urgent reply,tanx,we are all going to make it by God grace,
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by crowntoro(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls ow and wen did u guys apply?
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by graceapadija: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Goodmni pals,pls my exam is on Fri,need to knw wat to read before den,pls those dat did theirs on Tue,can u giv clue on d Que u wher asked,is it gmat or Que base on ur professional,or just general computer knowledge Que,tanx for ur response
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by VICTOFX(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
y is no1 talk abt wot to xpct, is it no 1 has written or what? pls any1 with info on likely question shld pls help us with it here.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by VICTOFX(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
i went, i saw and i conquered, Glory b 2 GOD.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by Alabamagnate: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
For those that wrote the test today,how was it?Give us clue on what to expect as for those of us that have not been invited.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by dumcy4real(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls dose any 1 have d ideal of d likely question asked by UCH for their recruitment exam. kindly reply asap tanx
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by VICTOFX(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
oral interview has been conducted for assistant technical officers after the test o, thats the latest i know so far.
Re: UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? by davestfr(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anybody With Latest Information should let me know about the applicants for information technology officer that applied for UCH RECRUITMENT, i was called to bring my documents after the TEST conducted, which I did , but since then I have not heard anything about it again

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here / Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! / New Job Recruitment At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (5 Positions) - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.