Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Hakeem And Cleo Ready To Roll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem And Cleo Ready To Roll (1672 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Hakeem Kae-kazim Goofing Around In New Photos / Big Brother Africa - The Chase: Cleo, Dillish, Nando - Uncut [18+][VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hakeem And Cleo Ready To Roll by topclubv: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Former Big Brother the chase Munyaradzi "Hakeem" Mandaza went to Zambia last week to meet his fiancee Clementina "Cleo" Mulenga and to "thank fan who supported him" . Cleo who is a mother of one said her feeling for Hakeem was real . Hakeem, on the other hand seems to be killing two birds with one stone as he also working with Cleo on her single.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/hakeem-and-cleo-ready-to-roll.html

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 31 Today!! / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out: I Don’t Need A Husband! / I Used My Big Buttocks To Make Money Says Veteran Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.