Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473754 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teadrake(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2013
I mean no disrespect bro.just clarifications.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2013
NOUN Hit 100 Page, weldone guys for keeping the thread alive
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2013
daezeangel: what happens if i don't do the tma for a particular course but i write the exam, i hope it won't be computed at all until i'm ready to submit the tma next semester.

If you write a course without submitting the TMAs, NOUN will grade you under 70% only and score you based on what you got from the exam,since you refused to claim a point from the 30% TMA. Unless you are graduating and the course is available for exams and no TMAs, NOUN may consider you on 100% f not you're on 70%.I guess the needs again come when it is a core course or you need it to make up your TCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2013
jmoore:
Which labour market? Those university graduates that are looking for jobs, how many of them are from NOUN, huh?

Is there an automatic employment for all graduates of conventional universities?
If you are not comfortable with NOUN then try conventional universities.

Nice speech!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JoannaSedley(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2013
ferdimako:

If you write a course without submitting the TMAs, NOUN will grade you under 70% only and score you based on what you got from the exam,since you refused to claim a point from the 30% TMA. Unless you are graduating and the course is available for exams and no TMAs, NOUN may consider you on 100% f not you're on 70%.I guess the needs again come when it is a core course or you need it to make up your TCE.
so in essence don't write the exam then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
jmoore:
And what makes you think I have not done that? I did that several times for the past few weeks.
search tru my posts you will see phone number and mail acc for national accountant. send your datas to him or you call him.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shinexman(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
G/day fellow nairalanders i wish to apply for DE in noun program i got my NCE in mathematics and physics with upper credit or cgpa 4.41,i want to study physics under school of science and technology what ar my chances to 300 level,pls reply as asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Shinexman: G/day fellow nairalanders i wish to apply for DE in noun program i got my NCE in mathematics and physics with upper credit or cgpa 4.41,i want to study physics under school of science and technology what ar my chances to 300 level,pls reply as asap

NCE------>300L?! I'm not sure of its possibility. Why don't u just take a visit to any nearest Study Centre or mail them.

Ferdimako myt know better sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Juwonb007:

NCE------>300L?! I'm not sure of its possibility. Why don't u just take a visit to any nearest Study Centre or mail them.

Ferdimako myt know better sha.

All I see and know is 200L.Like you said a visit to a study center will clear things.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by matezy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls how can i gain admission into noun,i av a very good o'level result pls how can i go abt it.wen will d foam be out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 26, 2013
matezy: Pls how can i gain admission into noun,i av a very good o'level result pls how can i go abt it.wen will d foam be out

The form is always available. Check www.noun.edu.ng for available courses or visit the nearest study centre. You could also call/mail if you're "far" from the nearest centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Can anyone give me the detail boarding of bus to NOUN headquarters @ Victoria Island lagos where d e-exam is gonna take place from sango ota ogun state. Please its urgent...... Ikeja study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
are we having any convocation ahead? and what about some hanging results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Shexy1983: Can anyone give me the detail boarding of bus to NOUN headquarters @ Victoria Island lagos where d e-exam is gonna take place from sango ota ogun state. Please its urgent...... Ikeja study centre.
don't miss it bro, u will write your e-xam @ CMD Magodo, not VI.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
ichommy: don't miss it bro, u will write your e-xam @ CMD Magodo, not VI.
where did u get that. It has been changed yestarday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
sorry guys am lost, when is the e-exams starting and the time table.
I also need the link to TSM141 because i could not find it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Shexy1983:
where did u get that. It has been changed yestarday
yaeh, A friend told me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gr8babe: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2013
ichommy:
yaeh, A friend told me.
please where is the venue for the e-exam? i thought it would take place at oba- akran as usual. i ll appreciate ur quick response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2013
gr8babe:
please where is the venue for the e-exam? i thought it would take place at oba- akran as usual. i ll appreciate ur quick response.
e-exam centre is NOUN HeadQ in VI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by joebol: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2013
my sister is about starting the Bsc Nursing degree, any nursing student here? lets chat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2013
gr8babe:
VI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2013
yemminz: sorry guys am lost, when is the e-exams starting and the time table.
I also need the link to TSM141 because i could not find it.

Guys please i need an answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please I want to ask: Can a student of NOUN register his/her first and second semester courses and exam in the first semester of that level? E.g a 200level, 1st semester student registering for his/her 1st&2nd semester 200level courses in the 1st semester. If its possible, would the person be allowed to do 300level courses in the semester that was supposed to be the 200level2nd semester? Also please I need to know the related courses done at NOUN for a graduate in Law(ABSU) who wants to pursue her Masters in NOUN. Thank you so much, you all are doing a great job.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Phiozy: Please I want to ask: Can a law student of NOUN register his/her first and second semester courses and exam in the first semester of that level? E.g a 200level, 1st semester student registering for his/her 1st&2nd semester 200level courses in the 1st semester. If its possible, would the person be allowed to do 300level courses in the semester that was supposed to be the 200level2nd semester?

It is possible, but can you cope?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Phiozy: Please I want to ask: Can a law student of NOUN register his/her first and second semester courses and exam in the first semester of that level? E.g a 200level, 1st semester student registering for his/her 1st&2nd semester 200level courses in the 1st semester. If its possible, would the person be allowed to do 300level courses in the semester that was supposed to be the 200level2nd semester? Also please I need to know the related courses done at NOUN for a graduate in International Relations who wants to pursue her Masters in NOUN. Thank you so much, you all are doing a great job.
It's possible but Law dept seriously frown at it and you might be in trouble for doing that. Go to www.nou.edu.ng and click on Law registrable courses to see for yourself. On the other concern, you can always walk in your intended study center for proper and official advice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Waysity: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
house*pls,is*d*form*still*availabe?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Waysity: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
and*can*aspirant*wit*(n.d)*lower*credit*apply*4*their*direct*entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
hello house, any coperative management student (200lv) on board or any body with e exams time table.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Check your portal for e-exam timetable

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Waysity: and*can*aspirant*wit*(n.d)*lower*credit*apply*4*their*direct*entry

Always Available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
@everyone dat nid d tma solutions to 2nd semester computer science courses. Just type d ones u nid with ur mobile no,..... send it to 08182156175 with a 200 naira etisalat card........ & u get d solutions sent to ur phone immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.