Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,002 members, 7,803,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469559 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sweetjulie(f): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls guys, i havnt done my exam clearance due to the nature of my job, and i have a paper tomorrow,pls, is it possible to do it tmrw before exam start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Shexy1983: @everyone dat nid d tma solutions to 2nd semester computer science courses. Just type d ones u nid with ur mobile no,..... send it to 08182156175 with a 200 naira etisalat card........ & u get d solutions sent to ur phone immediately.

Typical u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyesexy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
i did political science education in my first degree.can open university admit me 4 public administration 4 master
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Thank you @ Jmoore and Ferdimako. Although the person in question wants to risk combining the semesters for just 200&300 level.. I believe she can cope... The school said they cant attend to me now cos they are in their exam period, concerning the masters program I talked. Thanks all de same. This strike issue is one of the many reasons I believe NOU is one of the best in 9ja. Tuale to all NOU students..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
seyesexy: i did political science education in my first degree.can open university admit me 4 public administration 4 master
in school of education we only have three maters: science education, education administration and planning and, education technology, if am not mistaking, you can only take from these three bcs you did education related course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
sweetjulie: Pls guys, i havnt done my exam clearance due to the nature of my job, and i have a paper tomorrow,pls, is it possible to do it tmrw before exam start?
you dont have exams clearance. go there with your exams registration print out (2 copys) and get it stamped before go in for exam. good luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ure rite
Takoro13:
in school of education we only have three maters: science education, education management and planning and educational administration, if am not mistaking, you can only take from these three bcs you did education related course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nawah ooo...! Wen NOUN go better...... Everyday e go better, every week e go better, every month e go better, every year e go better..... Na so people dey talk & as nigeria dey spoil na so NOUN dey spoil everyday........ For instance, we pay for course materials, we no see am..... Dem go carry our money put for their pocket. Upon all the money weh dem they get 4 lagos study centre, still they can nt provide well structured building that can contain a minimum of 5,000 computers...... All dey kw is to postpone exams thereby wasting students effort all d time.......... Nw i decree dat all d people behind dis undepicted act.... I cast them into d pit of fire in da mighty name of JESUS CHRIST. All d people dat enrich their pocket with d money we pay @ NOUN without providing us with neccessary materials we nid.... Fire go burn all of them starting from d vice chancellor. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Takoro13:
search tru my posts you will see phone number and mail acc for national accountant. send your datas to him or you call him.

Thanks, I called him and the matter has been resolved.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Shexy1983: Nawah ooo...! Wen NOUN go better...... Everyday e go better, every week e go better, every month e go better, every year e go better..... Na so people dey talk & as nigeria dey spoil na so NOUN dey spoil everyday........ For instance, we pay for course materials, we no see am..... Dem go carry our money put for their pocket. Upon all the money weh dem they get 4 lagos study centre, still they can nt provide well structured building that can contain a minimum of 5,000 computers...... All dey kw is to postpone exams thereby wasting students effort all d time.......... Nw i decree dat all d people behind dis undepicted act.... I cast them into d pit of fire in da mighty name of JESUS CHRIST. All d people dat enrich their pocket with d money we pay @ NOUN without providing us with neccessary materials we nid.... Fire go burn all of them starting from d vice chancellor. AMEN
guys dey binu ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wordbank(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls NOUNITES, i seriously need course material for HPM 147 TOURISM POLICY AND PLANNING, i just need a soft copy if distance with postponed it. You can post a link i dont mind. I just want to have it asap. Thank you a million! smiley smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ikedek: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls I need the address of ikeja study center,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2013
wordbank: Pls NOUNITES, i seriously need course material for HPM 147 TOURISM POLICY AND PLANNING, i just need a soft copy if distance with postponed it. You can post a link i dont mind. I just want to have it asap. Thank you a million! smiley smiley

Check this: http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2013
ikedek: Pls I need the address of ikeja study center,thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hansomepri: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls i want 2 kno hw d student wil cope with practical courses especially in mass comm,theatre art and english.finally, hw do 1 get d original teller 2 buy noun form cos am planning 2 opt 4 mass com r theatre art?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
hansomepri: Pls i want 2 kno hw d student wil cope with practical courses especially in mass comm,theatre art and english.finally, hw do 1 get d original teller 2 buy noun form cos am planning 2 opt 4 mass com r theatre art?
when you get there you see how they do it but i know they do. for form, go to www.noun.edu.ng and you will see the banks where you can obtain forms and the instructions.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wordbank(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Juwonb007:

Check this: http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm
brov...i dont know if its as a result of their latest update of courseware that they removed it. More so, TSM 244 TOURISTS SITES PRODUCTS AND OPERATION II is what they wrote on the courseware but the downloaded file is TSM 247 TOURISTS SITES PRODUCTS AND OPERATION III. A lot of mismatch has occurred as a result of the update. Please, we need to notify them of the fact we are not getting complete materials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wordbank(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Another terrific issue is the combination of 2 course of exam at the same time. Like next week i've 2 papers to write at 2pm. When i crosschecked the previous time table it wasnt so. Abeg na who dey update all dis wahala ee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
I received sms about an hour ago claiming to be from NOUN that all 100 and 200 level exams for Ikeja study centre students have been suspended till further notice. How true? Who else got the message?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
SONKOko: I received sms about an hour ago claiming to be from NOUN that all 100 and 200 level exams for Ikeja study centre students have been suspended till further notice. How true? How else got the message?

You received sms alert and you are still asking.
Go to your study centre if you are in doubt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
jmoore:

You received sms alert and you are still asking.
Go to your study centre if you are in doubt.
Easy, bro.
I Posted it like that to create awareness for those that didnt receive the alert not to waste time, energy and tf.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2013
wordbank: Another terrific issue is the combination of 2 course of exam at the same time. Like next week i've 2 papers to write at 2pm. When i crosschecked the previous time table it wasnt so. Abeg na who dey update all dis wahala ee?

There's been updates of course codes sometimes ago, so, I think what's impt is the course title but if still in doubt, reach your study centre/mail them. As regards exam clash, notify your SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
I score 24 in my tma, wat do i score out of 12o exam questions to pass in noun Pls, kindly give me d hints to calculate tma and exam in noun ,am 100 level student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sule james: I score 24 in my tma, wat do i score out of 12o question to pass in noun Pls, kindly give me d hints to calculate tma and exam in noun ,am 100 level student

TMA is 30% while exam is 70%. So, you need at least 16marks to scale of carry-over. All da best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have written some e-exams. Is there no way I can check my results from home since its electronically marked? please someone should answer me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sule james: I score 24 in my tma, wat do i score out of 12o question to pass in noun Pls, kindly give me d hints to calculate tma and exam in noun ,am 100 level student
asume u score 100 out of 120. It wil be 100 divided by 120, then multiplied by 70.dat wil b ur exam score. Add it to ur tma score, dat giv u d total score
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bigboyz32: I have written some e-exams. Is there no way I can check my results from home since its electronically marked? please someone should answer me. Thanks
check them after your next e-exam in your exam hall.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
SONKOko:
Easy, bro.
I Posted it like that to create awareness for those that didnt receive the alert not to waste time, energy and tf.
i wil advice if u av where 2 stay apart 4rm lagos, just go dere and do ur exam at d nearest centre. In Akure centre, we do av students 4rm lagos, abuja, kaduna coming dere 2 write exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yem0350:
i wil advice if u av where 2 stay apart 4rm lagos, just go dere and do ur exam at d nearest centre. In Akure centre, we do av students 4rm lagos, abuja, kaduna coming dere 2 write exam
Are you sure they have not change their centres to Akure?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboy070(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2013
PLS guyz i bought a noun form for 2013~2014 session, after filling d form, i was offer addmission but d strange part is dat on print of my addmission paper i found 2012~2013 session, pls help me is dis a mistake or dat normal session. i need rely pls god bless u all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
SONKOko:
Are you sure they have not change their centres to Akure?
No. Dey usualy fil a separate attendance register 4 oda centres apart 4rm akure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
tboy070: PLS guyz i bought a noun form for 2013~2014 session, after filling d form, i was offer addmission but d strange part is dat on print of my addmission paper i found 2012~2013 session, pls help me is dis a mistake or dat normal session. i need rely pls god bless u all
dnt boda urself abt dat. Just go on wit ur registration whn d time comes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.