Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473726 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ikedek: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
I need to hook up with 200L law students,anyone there?
Drop your contact,thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Hi everyone. Kudos to you all for the information that you share on this platform. I have a challenge that requires your attention- I paid for registration pin(#7, 500) at Zenith bank on the 24th of July, 2013 for my MSc. programme at NOUN and since then I have made countless effort to register on application.noun.edu.ng(through www.noun.edu.ng) only for me to always get to the last page("I agree" page) but never gets an acknowledgement of my registration(admission letter). Please house, what do I do?

NB: I've tried to repeat the process at different times in the middle of the night(12midnight-4am) but all to no avail. I'm really frustrated, I need your advice. God bless you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2013
seyisanya: ...since then I have made countless effort to register on application.noun.edu.ng(through www.noun.edu.ng) only for me to always get to the last page("I agree" page) but never gets an acknowledgement of my registration(admission letter)....

Keep trying but using another browser. If same, then visit any nearest SC or mail support@noun.edu.ng & cc centralinfo@noun.edu.ng for assistance
All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eduwalter(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2013
seyisanya: Hi everyone. Kudos to you all for the information that you share on this platform. I have a challenge that requires your attention- I paid for registration pin(#7, 500) at Zenith bank on the 24th of July, 2013 for my MSc. programme at NOUN and since then I have made countless effort to register on application.noun.edu.ng(through www.noun.edu.ng) only for me to always get to the last page("I agree" page) but never gets an acknowledgement of my registration(admission letter). Please house, what do I do?

NB: I've tried to repeat the process at different times in the middle of the night(12midnight-4am) but all to no avail. I'm really frustrated, I need your advice. God bless you!
i passed d same stress wen i was filling d form for a friend of mine who was admitted in data management department. It took me five trials before d registration was completed. Just keep on trying bro. Pls is there any student in nekede study centre here

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Thanks Juwonb007. Please, can you suggest a browser for me, I've used mozilla firefox, google chrome and internet explorer- all to no avail! Thanks.

Keep trying but using another browser. If same, then visit any nearest SC or mail support@noun.edu.ng & cc centralinfo@noun.edu.ng for assistance
All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thanks Eduwalter. I'll keep on keeping on. It's Just that I've tried one million and one times already. Could you tell me the browser you used so I can download and use It?.Thanks bro.
Eduwalter:
i passed d same stress wen i was filling d form for a friend of mine who was admitted in data management department. It took me five trials before d registration was completed. Just keep on trying bro. Pls is there any student in nekede study centre here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Damselnoni:
it nt a big or small lie,am too do it in my 200lv 2nd semester[mass communication]

Go to your SC and find out then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thanks Juwonb007. Please, can you suggest a browser for me, I've used mozilla firefox, google chrome and internet explorer- all to no avail! Thanks.
Juwonb007:

All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ferdimiko, any suggestion? Thanks a great deal for ur help on this platform. You, Juwonb007, damselnoni and others are doing a great Job. God bless you all.
seyisanya: Hi everyone. Kudos to you all for the information that you share on this platform. I have a challenge that requires your attention- I paid for registration pin(#7, 500) at Zenith bank on the 24th of July, 2013 for my MSc. programme at NOUN and since then I have made countless effort to register on application.noun.edu.ng(through www.noun.edu.ng) only for me to always get to the last page("I agree" page) but never gets an acknowledgement of my registration(admission letter). Please house, what do I do?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seyisanya, if you've exhausted the 1st option, then try mailing the said addresses for complaints or visit SC.
Lest I forget, thanks for d compliment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thanks Juwon. Your suggestion/advice finally worked after few more attempts using a different browser as you advised. Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!! grin grin grin
Juwonb007: Seyisanya, if you've exhausted the 1st option, then try mailing the said addresses for complaints or visit SC.
Lest I forget, thanks for d compliment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
seyisanya: Thanks Juwon. Your suggestion/advice finally worked after few more attempts using a different browser as you advised. Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!! grin grin grin

Try to redo it now. I just did for someone you applied for B.Sc Mathematics.Sometimes the u get stuck at that last page.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eduwalter(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
seyisanya: Thanks Eduwalter. I'll keep on keeping on. It's Just that I've tried one million and one times already. Could you tell me the browser you used so I can download and use It?.Thanks bro.
Mozilla firefox. I think d problem is from d skul server
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
seyisanya: Thanks Juwon. Your suggestion/advice finally worked after few more attempts using a different browser as you advised. Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!! grin grin grin

You're welcome. Hope it was successful?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
please. is international relations available for master program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BlackHuman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls guyz i just bought the form recently and i plan to do the online application on monday(12th august,2013) will i still be able to resume dis year?. if not, when would i resume?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
hello! i always gbadun this forum for progressive and educative talks. and my hope for this forum is not to debate/argue what you dant know but to share what you are knowledged about. you have a chance of talking about issues concerning your school/class mates instead of disrespect the experience share by people. let the music be played aloud and clear so shall be achieve by whose want.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Black Human: Pls guyz i just bought the form recently and i plan to do the online application on monday(12th august,2013) will i still be able to resume dis year?. if not, when would i resume?
plis you are welcome to the only school. the only thing that can delay you is you. do your online registration and after admitted. go for screening and generate the matric number. plis dont forget to ask other questions from study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
mamud3: please. is international relations available for master program
gani ya fiji. go to www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for better knowledge
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yes, It was. Thanks once again.
Juwonb007:

You're welcome. Hope it was successful?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please how easy is it to collect your transcripts if you decide to transfer to another school after 100 or 200 level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Any M.Ed. student in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dayco(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2013
ferdiii:

You can still finish and graduate after 6 semesters, do not know if that sums up in 4years. I enrolled in 2009 and will be graduating after 5 semesters. Our semesters used to be up to 8months but with this NUC accreditation thing, we could do another exams this year. That means am done with Bsc computer Science. I have since registered my last courses. Good luck! Ask me questions.
that's exactly 4yrs. 6x8=48months/12months=4yrs!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Has anyone been able to register his/her 2nd semester courses here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hoddion: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2013
ok.. thanks,,,,printed tma's... do you have solutions to some past tma?
ferdimako:

Year 1 and 2 courses' exams are e-exams. So you won't see any question papers unless printed TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hoddion: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
ok.. thanks,,,,do you have solutions to some past tma?
Juwonb007:

100L & 200L students writes E-exams only. So you don't need past questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hoddion: ok.. thanks,,,,printed tma's... do you have solutions to some past tma?

Hell no!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Check ur e-mail addy.[/quote]
Hi Mr. Ferdimako. Could you help with Mr. Segun's(NOUN Head office) phone number. Though I'm a new NOUN student but a friend of mine has issues with his TMAs and It's been giving him sleepless night. My email address is seyiface@yahoo.com. Thanks a million. You've been so helpful on this forum(guess how I got to know?)- I read the posts on this forum from page 113 backwards. God bless you Ferdimako.[quote author=ferdimako]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hoddion: ok.. thanks,,,,do you have solutions to some past tma?

NO & IMO, getting solutions to TMAs from buddies won't help you (their answers might be wrong). Read your manuals & attempts your TMAs urself.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi, pls has anyone been able 2 register for d next semester courses? i tried it says "whoops course registration has finally closed"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
seyisanya: Any M.Ed. student in the house?
hi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
honourableseyi: Please how easy is it to collect your transcripts if you decide to transfer to another school after 100 or 200 level?
everythings is at ease in noun. you have no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.