Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468801 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Ejaay: pls how do I pay this compulsory fee, seems like I can't do that on my portal.

Through Bank! Use Zenith Bank pls!If you've got other money inside your e-wallet, that can get you going on course registration. If not after paying the N15,500, your portal will be open for you to see the courses you'll be registering.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Juwonb007: @max.and ferd: we need not to argue on this issue. It worth it not. So, pls let go.
@max.: I blv u took fed message amissed. He only aired his sceptimism, but never agitating for extension or confusing anyone here. There's nothing wrong in airing ur position on issues/sharing a gotten info. So, let it go. No need calling names or pointing finger(s) at anybody. Whether we like it or not, the power to schedule the time table solely belongs to d authority. Its our responsibility to adjust our own schedule to meeting hers.
MyView,pls.

The guy doesn't want to believe that possibility. I was a student and I saw it all. I don't change any timetable and I don't think exams will start Sep 30. If he likes,let him go and hang.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Takoro13:
what am saying is that someone doing masters and only failed one course and want to do the course this semester only for him to realise he cant access links to course registrtn. so how much he would pay?
and yes this is the last semester but is for project only in which he has done with.

I didn't understand the bolded. If you failed a course, you re-register it when exam registration starts.How do you know you failed the course? Last semester exams? Which one?

If you've registered your project, no need paying the compulsory fee.Don't forget to pay exam fees for project,IT and seminars oh when exam reg starts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
ferdimako:

Through Bank! Use Zenith Bank pls!If you've got other money inside your e-wallet, that can get you going on course registration. If not after paying the N15,500, your portal will be open for you to see the courses you'll be registering.

Thanks, i just did and one 11k just disappeared from my portal. What do I do? Do 400L students pay any fee I dint know?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
ferdimako:

I didn't understand the bolded. If you failed a course, you re-register it when exam registration starts.How do you know you failed the course? Last semester exams? Which one?

If you've registered your project, no need paying the compulsory fee.Don't forget to pay exam fees for project,IT and seminars oh when exam reg starts.

Are we to pay another fee for project aside the N10,000? want to have every financial responsibilities addressed this semester so that next semester will just be project submission/defense.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ejaay:
Thanks, i just did and one 11k just disappeared from my portal. What do I do? Do 400L students pay any fee I dint know?

Click on My E-Wallet to view all financial transactions. This would clear the air for u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Registration has started in Ibadan centre so also is clearance for info on clearance, reg, accommodation, materials, etc contact Macmos on 08181583039, whatsapp same no, pin:27DE0F6B
Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Juwonb007:

Are we to pay another fee for project aside the N10,000? want to have every financial responsibilities addressed this semester so that next semester will just be project submission/defense.

Yeah just N1,000 for its exams registration even though it's not examinable. Please ask for this in your SC.

I just saw this prompt: I hope they stick to it;Note the following dates.
Course Registration: 5 August 2013, TMA: 19 August 2013, Exam Registration: 26 August 2013 , Semester Exam Start: 30 September 2013

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ejaay:

You're supposed to pay N4,600(formerly N3,000) for JAMB regularization and Result Verification-N5,000.Even at that,it should not be N11,000.Check your e-wallet summary and see what transpired.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Just saw this!
course registration: 5th August,
Tma: 19th August,
Exam Registration: 26th August,
Examination: 30th September 2013

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
ferdimako:

i have registerd for project even finished and no other things in my portal to attempt. am only left with the failed course, jan/feb exams. on the upperside of my portal is writen that i should know that i have not paid for session compulsory fee and to access the course registratn link it alart you have not paid compulsory fee. can you now understand it? answer plis.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Takoro13:
i have registerd for project even finished and no other things in my portal to attempt. am only left with the failed course, jan/feb exams. on the upperside of my portal is writen that i should know that i have not paid for session compulsory fee and to access the course registratn link it alart you have not paid compulsory fee. can you now understand it? answer plis.

I want to believe you don't need to pay for the course reg link to be open since you don't have any activity in there. It can remain shut but you should confirm from ur SC.Again, I want to believe ur concerns should be on the exams registration link. NOUN didn't even include failed courses for re-registration last semester, some folks just did them like that without any payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hansomepri: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=seyisanya]Hi everyone. Kudos to you all for the information that
you share on this platform. I have a challenge that requires your
attention- I paid for registration pin(#7, 500) at Zenith bank on the
24th of July, 2013 for my MSc. programme at NOUN and since then I have
made countless effort to register on application.noun.edu.ng(through
www.noun.edu.ng) only for me to always get to the last page("I agree"
page) but never gets an acknowledgement of my registration(admission
letter). Please house, what do I do?

NB: I've tried to repeat the process at different times in the middle of
the night(12midnight-4am) but all to no avail. I'm really frustrated, I
need your advice. God bless you![/quote] i will advise u go 2 v i headquarters u will be cleared immediately and print ur admission letter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
hansomepri: i will advise u go 2 v i headquarters u will be cleared immediately and print ur admission letter

That problem has been solved.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hansomepri: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
i wud advise u go 2 v.i headquarters u will be cleared and ask 2 print ur admission letter,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have N32, 500 in my portal but am denied access to registration. Please is anyone experiencing the same thing. Finally, does anyone have a solution to my registration problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kokopos: I have N32, 500 in my portal but am denied access to registration. Please is anyone experiencing the same thing. Finally, does anyone have a solution to my registration problem?
YEAH ME TOOOOOOOOO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segebobo: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls, at what point during registration do they get to issue the admission letter.
I want to register for pgde & I need the admission letter for approval.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Juwonb007:

Click on My E-Wallet to view all financial transactions. This would clear the air for u.
There is no record of it in my wallet, apart from showing I paid in some money which is no more there. I really don't get this thing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 4:42am On Aug 14, 2013
ferdimako:

The guy doesn't want to believe that possibility. I was a student and I saw it all. I don't change any timetable and I don't think exams will start Sep 30. If he likes,let him go and hang.

U are so dumb not to take ppls advice and let dis fly, u will prabably hang ursef wen d proof comes dat u are a liar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pocahontess(f): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls guys help me. I was given admission in the month of march but becos of time and esp money couldn't go to my SC for my screening. Now,am ready to go for my screening and pay this week but a frnd said its impossible that I have to re- apply again cos I didn't folow up my admission that march I was given admission,pls is this true sad .. Urgent reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2013
pocahontess: Pls guys help me. I was given admission in the month of march but becos of time and esp money couldn't go to my SC for my screening. Now,am ready to go for my screening and pay this week but a frnd said its impossible that I have to re- apply again cos I didn't folow up my admission that march I was given admission,pls is this true sad .. Urgent reply.
dont mind ur frnd jare.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pocahontess(f): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Damselnoni:
dont mind ur frnd jare.

So no problem?.. I can go and complete abi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2013
I'm not the admin, but we need to be as friendly and conscious of our posts here. We are all matured folks here and we shd not denigrate ourselves in any way. Also, rmb the Rule 2 of this thread/forum. pls, let it go, @ferd n max.
Thanks.
maximunimpact:

U are so dumb not to take ppls advice and let dis fly, u will probably hang ursef wen d proof comes dat u are a liar
ferdimako:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2013
why re thes people rushing us na. all the registration is in this month
nawaooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Venus1: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kuby22: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
hi all am a new student and i have a problem with my registration
i wanted to register for MTH 133 Trigonometry and i dint find it on the registration platform
am studying computer science 100 level
Shd I just register the courses available or wat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Venus1: help house.am a new student at noun.
noun deduct 12000 from my e-wallect.and i check my debit transaction i notice they deduct it for jamb regularization fees. twice(6000 each)d what can i do now

The 12000 ccould not be for Regularization as Regularization is 4600/student, & its a one-off payment. Lodge your complaint at your SC for better explaination of what actually transpired.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Venus1: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
ok sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Good Afternoon Everyone,
I missed CHM101 examination last semester. Please how do i go about registering it this semester #Confused.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pocahontess(f): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
kekakuz: why re thes people rushing us na. all the registration is in this month
nawaooo

Are you sure?.. It must not be ooo shocked sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skylane: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Plss pls my friend wants to apply 4 comp sci admission nto noun bt she hav problem wit her chemistry in her waec result, can it be accepted pending wen she rewrites tje paper next year? I needs urgent ans pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.