Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473898 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
seansifo: I;m in my second semester but I haven't done any registration yet and I'm wonder when the registration would close. Urgent respond needed

John 11 v 35!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kazrem:
There is no impossibity in life. I have had almost similar experience during my collegs days (though noun is different from college) and with the help of God and myself, the least A's I had in every semester was 7 and the remaining results were B's and I finally graduated with credit equivalent to 2.1 in Uni. What I will advice you to do as regards target is to have the goal of scoring A in all your courses. Seems impossible? If you think it is impossible, it shall be but if you think it possible, it shall also be. Talking from experience, the semester I had the goal of scoring A in my 15 courses, though I didn't but I had 7 A's, 7 B's and 1 C. Infact, there was a very diminutive lady, who actually motivated me, she had 14 A's in 15 courses. So, don't think its impossible. Its your belief that comes first in all your undertakings. There is more to learn, lest we distract others in this section, acknowledge the PM I sent you.
Why d diminutive? U mean u have a first degree before now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Why d diminutive? U mean u have a first degree before now?
Diminutive, lollsss, the lady was very short. Loll. Shorter than Messi but very brilliant. I had an NCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunharry(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
4reigningqueen:

John 11 v 35!
buhahahahahah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chief Zebrudaya is also a NOUN student! He was among those who matriculated on July 12

https://www.nairaland.com/1817950/chief-zebrudaya-goes-back-school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kazrem:
Diminutive, lollsss, the lady was very short. Loll. Shorter than Messi but very brilliant. I had an NCE.
I know d meaning but it is unnecessary here and she helped u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AccentedProdigy: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
I registered yesterday..and I was told to pay at the school fees at zenith bank&was told to register my courses..do I have to print anything after registering the courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by icebebe(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls how much is the school fees,and is ECONOMICS now being studied?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
AccentedProdigy: I registered yesterday..and I was told to pay at the school fees at zenith bank&was told to register my courses..do I have to print anything after registering the courses?
Print all printables lolz

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2014
ferdimako:
I know d meaning but it is unnecessary here and she helped u.
And its true oo. I won't do that again I promise. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2014
@farano you use to be a follower of unilag 2013 admission thread?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2014
JustCare: @farano you use to be a follower of unilag 2013 admission thread?
Yeah and 2014 tho don't usually comment. Good morning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2014
O god am lost, I registeted my courses for 2nd semester but my level is still showing 1st semester. Why? Any solu?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2014
farano: Yeah and 2014 tho don't usually comment. Good morning.
Good morning, use to come across such name then.
weren't you admitted then?
I was admitted last year. I'm also planning for a degree @noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AccentedProdigy: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
please guys...my portal isn't letting me login.....it's saying my login details are invalid....how can I rectify this...please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2014
JustCare:
Good morning, use to come across such name then.
weren't you admitted then?
I was admitted last year. I'm also planning for a degree @noun
No that was direct entry stuff.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
farano: No that was direct entry stuff
you're here ...are you studying in noun now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2014
JustCare:
you're here ...are you studying in noun now?
Yes. I don't think you can handle both unless you have two brains lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2014
farano: Yes. I don't think you can handle both unless you have two brains lol
okay. what course are you doing there?
Two brains lol I'm still considering it though
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2014
AccentedProdigy: please guys...my portal isn't letting me login.....it's saying my login details are invalid....how can I rectify this...please?
Have you ever logged in successfully before? If yes, just keep on trying. Use different browsers and different servers and different computers, you should be able to log in after persistent trials. However if you are still having issues, go to your study centre r contact the webmaster/IT unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AccentedProdigy: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
I haven't logged in in over a year...I registered last year...but I didn't resume...so I've never logged in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
AccentedProdigy: I haven't logged in in over a year...I registered last year...but I didn't resume...so I've never logged in
Do you have a Study Centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AccentedProdigy: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2014
yes..apapa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
AccentedProdigy: yes..apapa
Have you made this complaint there?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2014
AccentedProdigy: please guys...my portal isn't letting me login.....it's saying my login details are invalid....how can I rectify this...please?
go to your SC with likely particulars and see ICT attendant. that may be the best. peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buchi4action(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2014
please house, am in 100 level first semester, when is it safe for me to register for my exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
buchi4action: please house, am in 100 level first semester, when is it safe for me to register for my exams?
now! you delaying it may not be too late but late.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
AccentedProdigy: yes..apapa
U can use 'forget password' link if you used ur e-mail addy that is functioning and can remember its password. Start d matric number with NOU.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opeyemi1509: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
papydan: pls house i want to get the Msc form,and i ve check some banks inat allen but the dont sell.can any body tell the branch of any bank i get get the form.if its closer to ikeja i will realy appreciate.
zenith bank at mobil before alausa bus stop or call 08060944346
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sorry yall but can one download and view materials with an android fone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
SONKOko:

Ikeja
um,sorry 2 disturb u.i haven't reali gotten d form,bt i nid more details, nd am going 2 choose ikeja as my study center.going 4 business
management, what nd wat am i going 2 submit after purchasing d form

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lionsempire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.