Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444373 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
vicdon:

ABEG SHEY I PASS DAT SUBJECT NI?
You tried anyway; you scored 22.5 all over 30
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls house, I've been unable to view my result here on my portal...IKJ SC... Its just displaying empty page even after many refreshes... Anything to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Remember to redo and resubmit the TMAs of CIT891. 30 marks are @ stake.

yea..I am on it now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=hollayemy89]Pls house, I've been unable to view my result here on my portal...IKJ SC... Its just displaying empty page even after many refreshes... Anything to do?[/quote

keep trying

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
I don't understand u...are u on ur TMA portal? That is where u should be and click on d TMAs not courses.
i click on the tma but i cant see any questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=JAGARS]To d NOUNites criminology students in 200 level..
Am in 100level second second-semester
These are the courses i registered this-semester....
1- BHM 101 - principles of Economics.
2- CIT 102 - Application softwares
Skills.
3- CSS 112 - Sociology of Law: The Context of Law.
4- CSS 132 - Ethnography and social structure of Nigeria.
5- CSS 134 - Geography of Nigeria
6- CSS 136 - Introduction to Criminology II
7- CSS 152 - Introduction to Nigerian Criminal Law
8- GST 102 - Use of English and Communication skills II
9- Citizens and the State
10- GST 103 - Study Skills
Its a Total of 24 credit units...
Principle of economis & citizens and state are the two Elective (E) courses, others are compulsory (C)
but GST 103 - Study skills has 0 credit unit... Is this course really compulsory, did u do it in ur own time ? Thanks for your Reply [/quote pls can we exchange contact? Also studying css
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

Ok i guess i will have to redo it, Thanx

what are the graduating units for MBA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwabuse: i click on the tma but i cant see any questions
Meet with ur mates or go to ur SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pebblestp: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
please does anyone have past questions for the following courses:

GST807 The Good Study Guide
JLS813 Media & Society
JLS815 Advanced Theories in Mass Communication
JLS823 News Reporting/Writing
JLS825 Editorial Writing
JLS843 Elements of Multimedia: Theory and Practice.
JLS845 Issues In Communication Policy & Technology
PCR813 Peace and Security in a Global Context

please send to eileenekanem@gmail.com thank you. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=oluwabuse][/quote] Alright..... Drop ur conctact ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by azidomedogo: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
It was a shocker for me.BHM730 tma1 carries 80 questions while the remaining as 20 questions each. I am happy i scored 9.10 in all the 80 questions for tma1.

pdf copy and past is surely an easy way of scoring 30 marks in all ur tma s
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
rogerz: Are you on BBM. Do you have all this boring contacts, expecially gals.
Change that boredom life today!!!
want to meet single ladies • sugar mommies • boss ladies?

its getting real hotttt and funky @ #NaijaSoulmatesCHANNEL Click http://pin.bbm.com/C002D891D meets your match! Join and rebroadcast!!!! excitement never stop…
Bobo yi gor sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

mayb they are workin on urs...check again or go ur sc

Tanx, but I don dey fear oo.... Hope dey wunt say everytin is missing??.... I am beginin 2hate NOUN *frustrated*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
yobostic62:

Tanx, but I don dey fear oo.... Hope dey wunt say everytin is missing??.... I am beginin 2hate NOUN *frustrated*
U be like Nigeria and its system?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
guyz guyz............pls is it possible to pay for project fees manually, so i can be able to register all my examinable courses, anyone with clues on hw to go about it should pls advice ASAP.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
but why is my result page empty?? both previous records...........whats happening house, or is it because am yet to pay fees/register for the semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
are we gonna register for research and project exam again . am seeing it on the exam reg list. na wa ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by azidomedogo: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo: are we gonna register for research and project exam again . am seeing it on the exam reg list. na wa ooo
with 2k am also surprised oooo.pple with experience should kindly explain this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
uau: the portal captured all pass but the SC said i failed 2 courses. why the discrepancy or is it an issue of missing result?

I'm equally facing similar challenge. I checked d portal dis morning & I saw I passed all d courses. I screened shot d page & by d time I checked d portal again dis afternoon, I discovered 1 of d courses' status had been changed to failed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls help I'm lost. I don't know how I can check my result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
dawoyo:

I'm equally facing similar challenge. I checked d portal dis morning & I saw I passed all d courses. I screened shot d page & by d time I checked d portal again dis afternoon, I discovered 1 of d courses' status had been changed to failed.

I am seeing the same thing on my page. I will still exercise a little patience.pls, can I get past question papers on biz policy, Entrepreneur and corporate finance from u?. Email godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls ferdi and the guys in here, I need your help.
I just finished my registration into bsc. Entrepreneurial & biz management 2ru direct entry, but when iclicked submit, it said I have been offered provisional admission into an Access programme.
Pls help me out, I need it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Empressgifted(f): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls guys i want to apply for this 2014/2015 section, how do i go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo: are we gonna register for research and project exam again . am seeing it on the exam reg list. na wa ooo
I believe it's optional. In short, my SC (Apapa) excluded (from their calculations) it when they gave me the course page last January.I did register it anyway for exams but I will drop it tomorrow in order to use d cash for d failed CIT851, it won't even take them all if they mandate me to pay for d failed course re-registration.

But Jobs SC and others elsewhere mandate their students. So the choice is ur or ask for clearance from ur SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
zoedicus: Pls ferdi and the guys in here, I need your help.
I just finished my registration into bsc. Entrepreneurial & biz management 2ru direct entry, but when iclicked submit, it said I have been offered provisional admission into an Access programme.
Pls help me out, I need it.
You are not qualified for d direct entry admission. Did u check what u have first against what d school wants? What post o'level do u have and ur o'level and its subjects? Did u seek an approval from ur intending SC student counselor?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Empressgifted: Pls guys i want to apply for this 2014/2015 section, how do i go about it?
Session! Check d websites @ www.nou.edu.ng & www.noun.edu.ng and match their requirements with what u have and go get d nod from d study center u wanna belong.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
scheat39: Pls help I'm lost. I don't know how I can check my result
Login and click on result by ur left. No use blackberry!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
dawoyo:

That happened to me ...I follow the real grading... so retake.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
maximunimpact: but why is my result page empty?? both previous records...........whats happening house, or is it because am yet to pay fees/register for the semester?
No...go to ur SC. Some courses have not be uploaded. They may be available @ d SCs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
maximunimpact: guyz guyz............pls is it possible to pay for project fees manually, so i can be able to register all my examinable courses, anyone with clues on hw to go about it should pls advice ASAP.

Regards.
Manual payment is only possible at convocation ground. But u have to be sure ur SC would allow u to submit ur project topics without sighting its registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Login and click on result by ur left. No use blackberry!
bros wetin self.........wetin blackberry do you? Na blackberry i dey use and dats what i used in checking mine

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
That happened to me ...I follow the real grading... so retake.

Yeah, I intend to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheManOfTheYear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.