Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444243 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
dovemart: Plz, is there any body here that at the Port Harcourt Study Centre? I have an important question to ask. Just call 07035526999
Call u ke.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
damiliano:

Kk.do u mind emailing me your contact plsss

godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
dovemart: Plz, is there any body here that at the Port Harcourt Study Centre? I have an important question to ask. Just call 07035526999

smbdy should call cos u hav a question to ask?
na wa oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
damiliano:

Kk.thanks.do u know any1 doing MBA Business Administration?

Nope. The guy I know is starting in january
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Apapa has...Ikeja must have...as they are apparently the biggest SC. No time for them.

Yeah you are right. Just that the study centre director said stamping will commence when the new stamp they ordered for arrive. Alhough he said the stamp will arrive latest this week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
My Oga, u did well oh. Which one be 2014/2014 session?LOL.

My oga don't mind me o. I was half asleep when typing that thing lol. Make I go modify am. I guess the guy has been able to check the courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
chai.

hahaha..@ferdimako, you make me laugh so hard here, l think he mean't G.C.E and not G.S.E, you and others are doing a good job here......... grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
You should call: 08068835928. I'm in PH Sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
I thought u have submitted all when u were garanteeing 27 and above. I got 26 on that course as some questions came from nowhere.
I got 26.5 on that cit 854, I did not attempt tma 4 at all because questions 1 to 4 are strange just as u and others have observed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Markrulz: i dont talk much, pls only for NOUN students... for any course in NOUN, get 40/40 score for all kinds of tma course.. if interested call 08183680847
Are u a magician or a sage or an oracle? I doubt if 40/40 is possible in NOUN. Even if you have all the questions correctly, the system will not guarantee you 100%. So Stop.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Ferdimako. The formulas in cit 844 - Advanced Database Mgt material are not clear and it is proving very difficult to read. Do you have the one that is clear?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
professorgome: @Ferdimako. The formulas in cit 844 - Advanced Database Mgt material are not clear and it is proving very difficult to read. Do you have the one that is clear?
Same here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
professorgome:
I got 26.5 on that cit 854, I did not attempt tma 4 at all because questions 1 to 4 are strange just as u and others have observed.
I got 8.5 from it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
esteltiarra: .

hahaha..@ferdimako, you make me laugh so hard here, l think he mean't G.C.E and not G.S.E, you and others are doing a good job here......... grin grin
Everything...the children he teaches are in trouble.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
SONKOko:

My oga don't mind me o. I was half asleep when typing that thing lol. Make I go modify am. I guess the guy has been able to check the courses
OK... I will go for mine on Tuesday...find out updates on my project topic & supervisor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Everything...the children he teaches are in trouble.

l sometimes see when you try to correct some peeps and they get offended, they don't know it is for there own benefit and if not addressed now can be a big challenge for them in future (career & academic wise) , l accept corrections from anyonegrin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2014

l sometimes see when you try to correct some peeps and they get offended, they don't know it is for there their own benefit and if not addressed now can be a big challenge for them in future (career & academic wise) , l accept corrections from anyonegrin grin

Good one. U just did one. tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Good one. U just did one. tongue

Thanks for the correction.... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014

Thanks for the correction.
hahahaha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sholyboy884real(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
SOLVED TMA'S AVAILABLE FOR 100 LEVEL Entrepreneurial and Business management.
800 level Information Technology (M.Sc ICT)
100 level Communication Technology and other 100 level science courses.
Contact@08039396570 whatsapp pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
I'm happy for u...lemme ring my counselor.
...thanks man..i hope your own too be approved soon!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Any law student should pls call me... 08161186714
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
oladaeyo:

na wa ooo
..I doubt if you would be able to achieve much if you can't make yourself available @ SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
baba11: ..I doubt if you would be able to achieve much if you can't make yourself available @ SC
Thanks but on this project thing, presence doesn't count. When it is done it is done but it appears some SCs have it rosy. After two weeks...u have everything. How unfair!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Thanks but on this project thing, presence doesn't count. When it is done it is done but it appears some SCs have it rosy. After two weeks...u have everything. How unfair!
U mean it or u're joking::Project completion 4 2weeks,really?@ my IKJ SC,U've to be there personally.I don't think doing things by proxy is applicable there...besides,if NOUN students really want to be really competitive in the job markets,they need to undergo some stress and challenges...If everything is falling in as one expected it in life,it's not a good lifestyle!!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
baba11: U mean it or u're joking::Project completion 4 2weeks,really?@ my IKJ SC,U've to be there personally.I don't think doing things by proxy is applicable there...besides,if NOUN students really want to be really competitive in the job markets,they need to undergo some stress and challenges...If everything is falling in as one expected it in life,it's not a good lifestyle!!!!
I meant getting a topic and supervisor. The thing proper is between u and ur supervisor. NOUN sees and has d finished work!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
I meant getting a topic and supervisor. The thing proper is between u and ur supervisor. NOUN sees and has d finished work!
...Yea,u are right..in most states,they would even tell you to look out for your supervisor and the supervisor will be the one to assign a topic for u...Mega city indeed;that's why we are put on stress to achieve almost everything####i tire....even almighty EBOLA emanated here...hahahahaha#Chai...###No wonder u intend to leave us....Diaris God oooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Can one submit the tma questions via mobile Fone or compulsory a PC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
baba11: ...Yea,u are right..in most states,they would even tell you to look out for your supervisor and the supervisor will be the one to assign a topic for u...Mega city indeed;that's why we are put on stress to achieve almost everything####i tire....even almighty EBOLA emanated here...hahahahaha#Chai...###No wonder u intend to leave us....Diaris God oooooo
It has nothing to do with d mega city status of Lagos but black man's lack of planning, respect to others and ability to take advantage. Lagos shouldn't lack in supervisors.

So what are u researching on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
damiliano: Can one submit the tma questions via mobile Fone or compulsory a PC?
If ur TV or fan has internet access....submit ur TMAs. It is a networked database system, every other device that has internet connection is a terminal.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slowpois0n: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
If ur TV or fan has internet access....submit ur TMAs. It is a networked database system, every other device that has internet connection is a terminal.

gringringrin My gas cooker has internet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.