Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474620 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
shinexzy:
please if u have it kindly send it to my mailbox at shina2live@yahoo.com
Go and do ur assignments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2014
@all, I think those who have their POP exams ahead can still register for the exams today. Like CIT852, 834 and 854!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mychelyte(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls,I want u guys to tell me,is it weekend program or everyday program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
unibadan:
Can somebody help with a past question on MBF839-Quantitative Techniques and MKT826 (Marketing Management). If you did the exam yesterday, please forward to my email- abiodun.adedeji@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
For those that are requesting for tma answers, make sure you check it to be certain that; the one on your portal now corresponds with the one you have printed before. They are changing the questions now; most especially MTH. Don't just rely on "ABDCED" that was sent to you and begin to tick it straight away. When I wanted to load up the one I have printed and solved before now, I met different questions entirely on the portal. Shalom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
honourableseyi:
For those that are requesting for tma answers, make sure you check it to be certain that; the one on your portal now corresponds with the one you have printed before. They are changing the questions now; most especially MTH. Don't just rely on "ABDCED" that was sent to you and begin to tick it straight away. When I wanted to load up the one I have printed and solved before now, I met different questions entirely on the portal. Shalom.
na u sabi....abeg give me d abcdef like that...I don't even know the courses oh embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
mychelyte:
Pls,I want u guys to tell me,is it weekend program or everyday program
read this thread grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Finally wrote my last paper today.......Thank God for seeing me through, and to all my fellow colleagues and to all fellow student of NOUN here on NL, i say a very big thank you for your inputs, d likes of ferdimako, Takoro, Juwon007, just to mention a few, God bless you all.......awaiting project approval. PGD Info tech.....Apapa SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

na u sabi....abeg give me d abcdef like that...I don't even know the courses oh embarassed

I wonder ooooo grin grin grin grin. Just want to be my brother's keeper ni and to save the thread from stories that touch. How is your exam going?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
honourableseyi:

I wonder ooooo grin grin grin grin. Just want to be my brother's keeper ni and to save the thread from stories that touch. How is your exam going?
OK... fine..I will resume tomorrow morning!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
uppa:
Finally wrote my last paper today.......Thank God for seeing me through, and to all my fellow colleagues and to all fellow student of NOUN here on NL, i say a very big thank you for your inputs, d likes of ferdimako, Takoro, Juwon007, just to mention a few, God bless you all.......awaiting project approval. PGD Info tech.....Apapa SC
Good one, bro! I follow you next week. But the project topic issue should have been settled by now...na wa!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

OK... fine..I will resume tomorrow morning!

Ok. Best of luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
uppa:

congrats

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

U know my stance on PQs now on.

Yeah I do. I just thought you could change your mind because the price is high for me. Anyways, I've done the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
SONKOko:

Yeah I do. I just thought you could change your mind because the price is high for me. Anyways, I've done the exam.
hahaha. .all d best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

hahaha. .all d best.

Thanks buddie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
SONKOko:

Thanks buddie
This should be ur last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

Good one, bro! I follow you next week. But the project topic issue should have been settled by now...na wa!
like seriously, i don't know what sch of sci and technology do for them, i still spoke wit the student counsellor and he said dey have heard from Abuja....Abuja can you imagine not HQ @Vi now abuja we dey follow drag lolz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
oladaeyo:

congrats
thanks bro!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
uppa:
like seriously, i don't know what sch of sci and technology do for them, i still spoke wit the student counsellor and he said dey have heard from Abuja....Abuja can you imagine not HQ @Vi now abuja we dey follow drag lolz
Abuja kwaa? Oh my God..I dey one chance oh. Anyway, I'll pop in, in d head office next week....I don't even know what that'll achieve. I'll do my best on this. So not nice!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

Abuja kwaa? Oh my God..I dey one chance oh. Anyway, I'll pop in, in d head office next week....I don't even know what that'll achieve. I'll do my best on this. So not nice!
al iz well broda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
ferdimako:

This should be ur last semester.

No. I've got one left. It ought to be two semesters really but I added more courses to surpass the minimum credit unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
SONKOko:

No. I've got one left. It ought to be two semesters really but I added more courses to surpass the minimum credit unit.
So u killed a semester thru lumping and u a left with just one to grad? Great work! Submit ur project topics in January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adraitic: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
greymedia:
If you need CIT852 Past Questions (4), reply with your email. Cheers.
Hi, i need the cit852 past question, email is olatola@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
greymedia:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=adraitic post=27204733]
please, i need the cit852 past question, email is victory2018@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please, I need CIT811 past question papers urgently. Please send to victory2018@yahoo.com,
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please, I need CIT811 past question papers urgently. Please send to victory2018@yahoo.com,
Help!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=anuda post=27205428][/quote]pj_jackal@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2014
greymedia:
pj_jackal@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2014
ferdimako:

Haha...you have not improved on anything. It is NYSC that matters most to u...smh!
how u haven't got dey answer pertaining to my query , ve u seen, it consist with 2 words only yes or no

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.