Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473759 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
oladaeyo:

not dis one jor...check again.u will see 'gst07' in the url....sorry I dnt hav access to my computr and strong internet..so just help urself ...digdeepeer..its somwhr here(thread)

lucky u http://ayodejibalogun.webs.com/gst-707-tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
my Last paper on Friday..ThankGod...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
oluatinuke:

Good morning Ola,
I guess the link you posted was for school of law .Please kindly help me with the GST 807 PQ.

Thanks

http://ayodejibalogun/gst-707-tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ferdimako and co, please this is the text message I got from NOUN today.

The following students should call (08083238197) Director of Disciplinary committee for their academic status, on or before 31st October 2014.

I have call the man and he said I should call back on Monday.

Am in 100 level first semester. never done any exam before, wonder how am connected with disciplinary committee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Morning to you all, how is the exam going on.
Wish you all success in this exam and I wish myself success too

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elsholz(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2014
please is it possible to change my study center? if yes, how do i go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2014
elsholz:
please is it possible to change my study center? if yes, how do i go about it
Visit your centre or search/read up few pages back. Someone addressed this query not long ago.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Ferdimako and co, please this is the text
message I got from NOUN today.
The following students should call
(08083238197) Director of Disciplinary
committee for their academic status, on or before
31st October 2014.
I have call the man and he said I should call
back on Monday.
Am in 100 level first semester. never done any
exam before, wonder how am connected with
disciplinary committee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Kazrem:
31st October 2014.
back on Monday.
disciplinary committee.
Na Scam...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Kazrem:
31st October 2014.
back on Monday.
disciplinary committee.
You have called...okay... follow him to hell but run when u hear money talk.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2014
jboixxx:

Visit your centre or search/read up few pages back. Someone addressed this query not long ago.
This ' how do I go about it' is popular grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2014
ferdimako:

This ' how do I go about it' is popular grin
Gosh!!!!!

"CHANGES IN E-EXAM VENUES
As at this morning [Oct. 21], it became glaring that the JKK House at Ikorodu Road will not be available for us for the exams. Consequently, we have to reorganize our allocations. Thus, School of Science and Technology will be moved to ETC, Ikeja to join School of Arts and Social Sciences and Law. Again, School of Management Sciences, School of Education, Certificate and Diploma students (CLL) Access students and the physically challenged will use ETC, UNILAG. The paper is hereby attached"

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2014
donbrowser:

Na Scam...
Hen hen? Can you imagine? You don't mean it. Am still surprise. I will hear what he will say when next I call him.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Kazrem:

Hen hen? Can you imagine? You don't mean it. Am still surprise. I will hear what he will say when next I call him.
Thanks.
My email addy is on my profile...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2014
ferdimako:

You have called...okay... follow him to hell but run when u hear money talk.
Thanks bro. Been told he's a scam. Will call him on Monday and hear what he has to say.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Kazrem:

Thanks bro. Been told he's a scam. Will call him on Monday and hear what he has to say.
Don't be surprised...pple call u claiming to be dealing with ur Canadian PRV file in Accra...technical errors need u pay them. Hahaha...they hack anything hackable!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by marcjane(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls house, I studied chemistry,what masters course can I apply to?.My preparation for Unilag masters entrance exam is really hard for me cos of kids and house chores.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
donbrowser:

My email addy is on my profile...
Bros, the "my jamb story" you started in Literature section, you must finish it ooo. You have not updated since last year. Wanna know the plan of the "kangaroo big sister and ever nice big uncle. Moreso, I gbadun the English of Aunty Doyin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
marcjane:
pls house, I studied chemistry,what masters course can I apply to?.My preparation for Unilag masters entrance exam is really hard for me cos of kids and house chores.
Thanks
Check postgra majors at www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng....getting tired of this. It ends tomor though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
ferdimako:

Check postgra majors at www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng....getting tired of this. It ends tomor though.
Guy, you never finish for NOUN na...why 2moro end date? wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
jboixxx:

Guy, you never finish for NOUN na...why 2moro end date? wink
My project is between me and my supervisor. I know the house will be in good hands curtsey of U and others. I need to go!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
oladaeyo:

http://ayodejibalogun/gst-707-tma

Thanks but the site is popping up internet error.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
oluatinuke:

Thanks but the site is popping up internet error.

try other browsers or use a computer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kazrem:

Bros, the "my jamb story" you started in Literature section, you must finish it ooo. You have not updated since last year. Wanna know the plan of the "kangaroo big sister and ever nice big uncle. Moreso, I gbadun the English of Aunty Doyin.
Lol. Check the page 1, everytin is there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
oladaeyo:

try other browsers or use a computer

Tried all platform but not opening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
oladaeyo:
my Last paper on Friday..ThankGod...
8am!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls I would like to apply for PGDE at NOUN. what steps should I take, and hope its not late to apply?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
haemi:
pls I would like to apply for PGDE at NOUN. what steps should I take, and hope its not late to apply?
Its never late at NOUN. Visit noun. edu.ng and nou.edu.ng for more info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Veryplain: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2014
please how do I get my 100l transcript someone said I should go to the headquarters and I want know another of doing it cos I study in Enugu.please help a brother in need.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Veryplain:
please how do I get my 100l transcript someone said I should go to the headquarters and I want know another of doing it cos I study in Enugu.please help a brother in need.

U can pm me!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ all, I'm done with my exams...u can pm me for anything I can help with that others cannot handle. I live in Lagos...can get transcript going for people! I'm gone. Thank u all!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
ferdimako:
@ all, I'm done with my exams...u can pm me for anything I can help with that others cannot handle. I live in Lagos...can get transcript going for people! I'm gone. Thank u all!
Chai! Just like that?! All da best bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.