Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474296 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
unibadan:

Pls, how can someone get this prospectus.

Thank you.
It's available in ur study centre's library.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lifestyle1(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
otis54:

lolz. i do. so whats next?

Go to any of the designated bank and pay 5k for undergraduate programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls I am kind of confused here ooo..I got my form yesterday and filled it same yesterday,I also got my provisional admission letter.but d problem is dat they wrote 2013/2014 session on my admission letter instead of 2014/2015..pls would it affect my admission??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
mekuzee1:
Pls I am kind of confused here ooo..I got my form yesterday and filled it same yesterday,I also got my provisional admission letter.but d problem is dat they wrote 2013/2014 session on my admission letter instead of 2014/2015..pls would it affect my admission??
No no no. It doesn't matter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Kazrem:

No no no. It doesn't matter.
thanks..so wen am I to go for screening??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
mekuzee1:
thanks..so wen am I to go for screening??
January. Centres resume 12 January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
pls some one shud help me out I wrote my Waec in Benin city 2013 and am in Lagos now" is it possible for me to collect it here in Lagos? Noun is asking for it now, for 2015sessions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
anointedfriday:
pls some one shud help me out I wrote my Waec in Benin city 2013 and am in Lagos now" is it possible for me to collect it here in Lagos? Noun is asking for it now, for 2015sessions.
I don't think you can collect it in Lagos. Even people that wrote waec in Lagos have different designated places to collect theirs. for instance if you wrote waec in Eti osa, you can't go to Yaba to collect your waec result. You will have to go ikorodu to collect it. I will advice you to tell someone to help you to collect it and send it via courier. Or better still scan it and send it to you, only that the paper will be different.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amichaelz101(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Great NOUN Student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ogarj(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Most one use Original of WAEC or NECO or can one use Statement of Result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2014
wat are d necessary courses a PGD bus. admin student need 2 register 4 2nd semester & wat is total minimum course units required 2 graduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billia(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2014
And one of our Uniben finest artist just dropped this
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b50bb632
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2014
when are they releasing our RESULT na? PGD INFO TECH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vickyvoss(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
how much is noun school fees and how can one apply for accounting in lagos study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by twaintoy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
UEDIBO:
when are they releasing our RESULT na? PGD INFO TECH
I have some questions to ask you as regards pgd info tech. Plz, send me a pm, seems can't send u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarog: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pls I want to know from the admissions the possibility of gaining admission with bsc in industrial chemistry and a pass in English for pgd public administration. thank you for your anticipated swift response .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kasnwogueleazer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Plz how much is the sch fees for beginners?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
osarog:
Pls I want to know from the admissions the possibility of gaining admission with bsc in industrial chemistry and a pass in English for pgd public administration. thank you for your anticipated swift response .
Go to the nearest or preferred study centre. No one can answer that here as there is no admission officer here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
kasnwogueleazer:
Plz how much is the sch fees for beginners?
Prepare 70k for your first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ogarj:
Most one use Original of WAEC or NECO or can one use Statement of Result?
Used statement of result last year in Enugu study center but if you have your original result go with the both.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwaifa23(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls I want to study PGD in IT at NOUN can you enlighten me more about the Certificate. Btween a Part time in Conventional University or NOUN. I want to build my lecturing career in High Institution.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwaifa23(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwaifa23(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
kwaifa23:
Pls I want to study PGD in IT at NOUN can you enlighten me more about the Certificate. Btween a Part time in Conventional University or NOUN. I want to build my lecturing career in High Institution.

More Details above
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwaifa23(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
kwaifa23:

Also more link

http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/education-decisions/is-degree-and-certificate-from-national-open-university-of-nigeria-recognised-around-the-world-and-is-part-time-studies-in-conventional-universities-preferable-than-noun/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
[
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Breathtaker:
Which kind school be this, person go write exam finish result no wan come out. Na wa oooh
Results come out instantly in a conventional university?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by collins6381(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
I heard NOUN is the school for the numb skulls undecided undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saheed69(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Like how much can I take along with me if I want to go and obtain a clearance code at noun study center. Am a new student dat get admitted through direct entry.

Please need ur urgent reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rubbers(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
collins6381:
[s]
collins6381:
[/s]
collins6381:
Sign of numb skull too.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls how many times do one pay for jamb regularization fee in nou? Cos I paid in my 100lvl and I'm still seeing it in my 200lvl portal...kindly assist pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Saheed69:
Like how much can I take along with me if I want to go and obtain a clearance code at noun study center. Am a new student dat get admitted through direct entry.

You don't need to go with any money. Clearance code is given free.
Saheed69:

Saheed69:

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.